Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 31572dc81447.jpg]
Incoming transmission.

Greetings,
Ellias Muller here for report. On a daily patrol we have notice few Corsairs in Omega-41. Unfortunately, they flew to Omicron Gamma. Received an order to follow them. We were outnumbered, but with good skills were able to destroy several ships.

El_Corsario and Gopnik|Traxenbruger were destroyed.

Transmission terminated.
[Image: 31572dc81447.jpg]

Incoming transmission.

Greetings again, Ellias Muller here for report.
Today we received a request for support.
[RHA]RHT-Siegrune stopped Samura|-Nariko in New Berlin with full cargo of ore, which was intended for the Rhineland. BDM|LP-Kostenfels flew to protect him. Our support arrived on time and Kostenfels was destroyed. Samura lost some cargo and was released.

BDM|LP-Kostenfels

Transmission terminated.
::Incoming Transmission::
::Recruit : Aaron.Graf ::

Quote: Setup Report

[Image: e9w903.png]

Quote:Guten Tag!

I write this message to give you proof of my ID and weaponry layout.

Not long after speaking to the officals at Northeim Base about enlisting. I was told to get my ship a new setup at Wolfsburg and that they would be expecting me. Granted, when I landed my ship in the Equipment room I was greeted well and was introduced to the weapons engineering team.

I explained to the head engineer (Who insted I called him Emil) about how I used to hunt rare weaponry in the Omicrion Systems. That began as a talking point as we both shared a similar intrest in rare weaponry. We took my sabre and began getting to work.

Although the weaponry was all in working order. Due to diffrent time periods of construction there was a mis-alignment with the targeting systems. (Some of the weaponry I obtained where as old as 508 A.S and as new as 780 A.S .). I talked to Emil and we agreed to talk about up at the bar and have a drink first of all.

We talked for a good hour or so, Drinking the finest Gallic wine and Smoking Geniune Rhineland tobbaco (Which has become a rarity due to the cheap gallic imports). We agreed that he would buy my ship off me for 1 million credits and a fully setup Odin he was working on.

This is now become my ship of choice after gaining experince with it and am ready to take on what ever I need to. In the name of our cause.

Regards

Aaron Graf.

::Transmission Terminated::
::incomming Transmission::
:ID Leutnant Bjorn Olafsson
[Image: ZP9zHFA.png]

So, Damen und Herren *looks side to side* no damen verdammt!. I'll have to talk seriously with recruitment's responsible... to the matter. Another compilation of operations last days:

the other day Hauptmann Draay and myself set up a small blockade in Stuttgart jumpgate in Neu Berlin... This was the catch....... nothing really interesting, but he complied and we had this Communications's log... easy and simple, nothing more of interest that day... perhaps he was making extra-hours...

Today i received transmission from RHB-Hvannadalshnukur from Omicron gamma where he told he was under corsair's bomber threat, so, packed along [RHA]Stuka and myself aboard the [RHA]Bergtroll.... we made it just in time and we took down both bombers before bigger corsairs ships managed to arrive:
[Image: AEKvrUo.png?1]
[Image: QRj0aqb.png?1]

we were tractored by the battleship as our ships suffered important damages, but the Battleship managed to clear his path away as we terminated the bombers...

After a small rest we managed to catch up what seemed a Republican shipping convoy... looks like they're remembering that they're able to speak....

so, nothing more relevant, there was some other material, but for morale reasons they has been censored. That's all.

Bjorn out!

::transmission closed::
Comm ID: Victor Navrosky
Source: Unknown

Greetings again,
I fly my Thor with our glorious master Draay and some other ships.

We gave the Corsair cannibals a visit at their home of Gamma and hoped for glorious battle that would please even the All father.

We encountered a corsair BS and began the force dismantlement of his ship,then decided to wait for more bombers when more capitals entered the battlefield.

After another Thor came to our aid we returned to Gamma to find the capitals to have left so did a sweep of Gamma and found a newly constructed base by the name "PIG_NEXUS".

Needless to say we immediately began showering it with warm gifts and presents.
and it vanished from space!
The 200 corsairs who were on it must've too....

Victorious,we flew to their planet and encountered a cruiser and began peppering him with more gifts,a roc joined soon.

My vessel was put out of action by a weapon discharge and I am setting my new ship up right now.

Till next time,
Navrosky

Comms ID: [RHA]Vredes.
Subject: Base Siege Report

Guten Tag, Freunde und Kameraden!

I here by report the destruction of a newly built station in that dreaded Omicron Gamma system. It was low populated, but a small victory is still a victory itself.
Other participants included comrades Siegfried and Victor.

Attached File Found:
Ö

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vredes
Comms ID: [RHA]Vredes.
Subject: Theft Report

I am here toy report an event today. Those Daumann and Kishiro were stealing from our fields, can you believe that comrades? Firstly I managed to get the Kishiro transporter. Here are some of the ship logs: X
He paid up his tax and I've warned him not to venture again into Hessian space.

After the Kishiro was gone, lived by Freya's mercy, I continued to search for the Daumann rats, thus I had found them. Two of them working together. I asked them to stop but they didnt. I had to CD one of them but the other one left, abandoning his friend. This time I tried something different. To prove to the Rheinland civilians that the Daumann are just some heartless dogs that care not about their employees. I told him that I want 5 million credits confirmed from his friend and then from him. His friend refused and had forsaken his mate to be on his own in space. I blew his ship and confiscated the hoods with the help of [RHA]RHT-Seehund. Here are some of the ship logs: X

Attached Files Found:
Ö Ü

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vredes
.::New Transmission::.
|-----------------------------------------|
[Image: Gratia_Saalbach.png]

Comm ID: Julia Holdmunt
Target ID: RHA HQ
Subject: Omega-11 and New Nerlin Raids
Encryption: |||||||||| 60%
Priority: |||||||||| 60%

Flight Report
Omega-11 and New Berlin

Guten Tag my brothers and sisters. Today i ahve decied to start my patrols a a bit early, just to make sure i can catch one of those pesky miners or traders , tring to steal our Diamonds, and so it prooved to be real. When i arrived in Omega-11 a fellow Hessian told me he got two ships which were trying to get ahold of about 3000 units of Diamonds.

Both of them have been neutralized and one which was a Daumann Transponder AI cruiser was kileed by my bomber.

Later that day many of us gatherd in New Berlin and while we were brining a guerilla raid to Rhinland a Cruiser was sitting near Bonn station . We proceed into neutralizing it.
Holdmunt off.

Attached Data: Data

.::Closing Transmission::.
.::New Transmission::.
[Image: Gratia_Saalbach.png]

Comm ID: Julia Holdmunt
Target ID: RHA HQ
Subject: Omega-11 and New Nerlin Raids
Encryption: |||||||||| 60%
Priority: |||||||||| 60%

Flight Report
Omega-5 and New Berlin

Guten tag my brothers and sister, this is Julia, and well things have been rather interesting today. After my first shift , i want down to sleep and then well eat and come back in space. I give a very blunt description of what i did , but let's cut stright to the subject.

I have been contacted by her Draay, to assist him and other Hessians into the vanishing of the CNS-Bahama, a Murillio class Battleship, of the pesky corsairs. After i have flown to Omega-5 we started to shoot the Battleship, and it ended up as to be a grup kill, since our systems could not tell who dished the most damage.

After that Her Draay told us some of our fellows are getting shoot into Stuttgard, so the whole Hessian Raid team has moved towards Stuttgard. Well a long flight awaited us till we would arrive, but we had the luxury to loss one of the two cruisers , which was a Unionier, but for the better good we haven;t lost any . So after we all regrouped, the BDM-201 gunbot showed up ,and it was shortly cleard, same as the battleship , info of who did got the kill was unable to be given.

After that we all moved towards New Berlin where onslaught started. Out troops:
Hessian Raid Team Wrote:1-Bomber:
-5-6 Bomber
2-VHF:
-1-2 VHF
-Capital Class Ships:
-Unioneer and Ressians Hel and Vidar.
They Rheiandeers had well a bit more firepower, and they had around 3 Cruiser and 2 Gunboats.The Fight started and we almost had one cruiser, but for some odd reason, our cruiser stopped fireing upon the enemy, so he was disabled, same happened quickly to the unioneer one , but to be fair we all had thought he will go down, not that we do not hope his pod was saved. And then after we didin;t had any capital coverage , our bomber started to fall like flys. Before me , I remember two of the bomber pilots going down , asking to be saved and not fall into the Military hands.
Same as other I had been shot down , and I had been severly injured, but for my luck , the escape pod , was found and so I did get up , but I have cuple of stiches.

Holdmunt off.

Attached Data:

.::Closing Transmission::.
Comms ID: [RHA]Vredes
Subject: Report

Vredes here reporting on the our little interception disaster in Frankfurt. The mission went south therefore failed. We were met by a strong force of combined Rheinland Military and Wilde. It seems alien corruption still lurks in the Rheinland Military's ranks. Like I said we missed the convoy which left us with the Wilde to deal with. I was the last man standing and my ship was heavily damaged and I had to eject. Some Unioner scum. After few talks I managed to convince them that I am with the Army and even though they demanded a payment for my... rescue.

Here are the some things left from my ship's black box:

Attached File Found:

Damages Inflicted:

Military Fighter down(No assistance)
BDM Gunboat Down for good
Military Wraith down(Assistance Provided)

I was hit by an Ion Storm and couldn't retrieve proof of any more casualties on the side of the Rheinland Authorities and Operatives.

Casualties:

RHA Revolutionary Down(Eject Pod rescued)
Coalition Revolutionary Down(Eject Pod barely rescued)
Army Gunboat Down(Faith of the Crew unknown)
SCRA Operative Down(Faith of the Eject Pod unknown)
Army Operative down(Faith of the Eject Pod is unknown)

We lost this battle, but our spirit is stronger than ever!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vredes