Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Conrad Egon

They have taken her. I decided these people in suits were not worth messing with, and I let them have my Raven's Claw. I kept the weapons and equipment, at least...I'm going to get my Marauder back. And something else, as well.

The Captain has agreed to let me pilot an armored freighter as a commerce raider, which is a task I feel well-suited for. Now I need only choose which one of the two available to us I will fly...I just hope that Freistadt will still allow me to land. Last time, they shot at me as I left. I may have to evacuate my family from there soon...

-Rimfire
Incoming transmission to RHA..
Comm.ID: Bernd Schuster, Leader of the Workers Front

We are already having a hard time in Rheinland and borders as Unioners. Our resources are draining away day by day. We also know that you are willing to side against the military as we are and our ultimate purposes are making RepEX pay for their mistakes while enforcing the Military give considerable losses in order to make them begin negotiations. However we will need time to succeed in what we are planning so far.

Nothing about Red Hessians exist in our agenda at the moment and acquiring a new enemy would be the last thing we would want. In this state, we are willing to stay as neutral against your faction and thereby state we would open fire only if we are severely provoked. We are waiting for your response on this matter urgently and going to reevaluate our stance against RHA accordingly.

End of transmission
> ==================================================================
> Append CommSys Message Log
>
> UnSecChanID: 1288124.762d11
> MessageTo: W_Bernd_Schuster
> SentFrom: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
>
> Subject: hostilities
>
> Unioner Commander,
>
> Sounds like you are hard-pressed, perhaps you'll call on your Corsair allies? I'm of a mind to direct raids
> more often into your space than not. Siding with Corsairs who not only attack the fatherland but also
> most everything that moves in the nearby Omegas is treasonous in ways that go beyond the pale.
>
> I'll rebel against the government, against the corporations that make it their puppet, against the lies
> perpetrated by the Rheinland state. But I won't support or be supported by a pack of violent outsiders
> with no business in or near Rheinland, nor will I give reprieve to those who do so.
> ...
> The above two paragraphs are what an idealist with no practical thoughts might say to your advances.
> While it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to speak ceasefire with your lot, there are sensible reasons to do
> so and so I will offer a one-month truce with conditions.
>
> Here are my terms:
> 1) [RHA] and [Ghosts] may operate in all of Rheinland space without molestation by [W] combatants.
> 2) [W] pilots will stay clear of Dresden and its adjoining Omega systems.
> 3) [W] pilots seen grouped or working with Corsairs will be attacked on sight.
>
> It pains me to grant any reprieve to friends of the fatherland's greater enemy, but we hold out hope that
> you will one day realize your mistake and align yourself properly to fight for the greater good of
> Rheinlanders.
>
> I await your answer, good day.
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
> - Executive Officer, RHA
>
> MessageEnd
>
Comm ID: Reinhold Krupp
Message to: RHA
Subject: Introduction of myself

Greetings my new comrades, my name is Reinhold Krupp, I am 26 years old and recently became the new Rekrut of RHA. I will set up my ships soon, but I wanted to introduce myself first. My full story can be read here: Link.

I hope we can get along fine together.

Reinhold
Message to: Rekrut Krupp
Comm ID: Conrad Egon

I am lucky enough to've been given passage on a trader to where I can get my Marauder back...and access the comm logs. Welcome, Comrade Krupp! It's good to see our ranks swell, we need the manpower. See you in space!

-Rimfire
Incoming transmission to Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz..
Comm.ID: Bernd Schuster, Leader of the Workers Front

Subject: Further evaluation of our stance

We are hard-pressed that is true, but we are not in an alliance yet. We do work on our accounts for the time being. I advise you not to be follied with believing in the bombastic nonsense of Unioners being a prolongation of Corsairs. We are aligned with them on well terms that is true but our long term agenda is entirely different. We do not have an interest in the remote systems, since our resources would not already let us and that would not be wise to venture out there while our borders are not totally safe.

Secondly, we might agree on staying away from Dresden since I can understand your concerns about your zones upto an extent. However, as long as our stance against the Corsairs stays on good terms, Unioners may work with them. Therefore, I would advise you revise your 3rd term. In brief, your 2 terms sound acceptable while the 3rd one makes me think about it twice.

End of transmission
To: RHA

I have made my presence known to the RM in New Berlin, I was patrolling the Sigma-13 jumphole field in case any of the vile corsairs dared venture into a system so near Dresden.

I was accosted by a marauding Rm pilot, however after draining his sheilds he was joined by 2 more wraths and a bomber, and i fought on nearly destoying the bomber with my sunslayers, but alas i was destroyed by a missile salvo from each of the fighters and was forced to eject and call for the nearest Hessian or junekr to come to my aid.

Luckily one of my former lieutenants in the Helghast was with some junkers and brought me to Kreisburg, and i have gotten my ship remains hauled there for re outfitting.

I expect to be back on duty in a few days.

As to my duty, what are my patrol parameters and rules of engagment, as i am currently unclear.

Also i need to know my full rank and tag information as i am refitting my ship and need the call-sign. My current call-sign is {Helghast}[RS]~Karol.Olsav
> Append CommSys Message Log
>
> UnSecChanID: 1288124.762d11
> MessageTo: W_Bernd_Schuster
> SentFrom: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
>
> Subject: hostilities
>
> Unioner Commander,
>
> If it were not for the fact that Corsairs in this region tend to attack Hessians without warning, I'd be less
> inclined to point 3. But as it is we can't consider a [W] transponder to be neutral when accompanied by
> such an aggressive enemy. If the [W] ship leaves the area immediately in a situation where Corsairs,
> Red Hessians, and Workers Front pilots find themselves face to face, there would be no pursuit of the
> [W] vessel.
>
> We don't look for reasons to attack [W] in this third point, only to have no grey area where we might
> be caught off guard.
>
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
> - Executive Officer, RHA
>
> MessageEnd
>
Incoming transmission to Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz..
Comm.ID: Bernd Schuster, [W]

Subject: Last phase of our stance against RHA

We do not have any reason to be hostile against RHA unless they treat our vessels as hostile. [W] vessels will not aid any faction bound or individual vessel against RHA in Rheinland and borders.

End of transmission

> Append Secure Message Log
>
> SecChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
> SentFrom: Major_Faber
>
> Subject: Forwared Diplomacy Package
>
> Kapitan,
>
> I have taken a look at the diplomacy package you forwarded to me comms officers. I must advise that
> we be wary of the Workers Front. It seems as if their political agenda is not clear. They also seem to
> claim neutralities where they are not granted, and also contradict their current, known political status.
>
> I strongly advise against any treaties or peace agreements with these persons. Also, I will have all the
> vessels at my command at the ready to deter any breach into Dresden, or our beloved Omegas.
>
> Once again I must express my feelings on this matter. Allowing the lessers of our enemies such a
> diplomatic and agreed upon stance with our organization is a grave mistake and opens up many tactical
> weaknesses which we can not afford to have.
>
> Awaiting Orders.
>
> Major Michel Faber Aus!
> Grenadier Guard Commander
>
> MessageEnd
>