Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dresden system, Vogtland Base
5. September, 828 A.S.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Oberleutnant Isaac Haxton
Recipient: Red Hessian Army Debriefing Channel
Topic: Piracy and Combat

Good Day,

I think it's no secret to anyone that the rheinland military seem to be on the offensive. We've encountered an increased amount of their warships in Dresden recently. As you can see from my guncam shots, one of such encounters was with a marinenachrichtendienst cruiser-class vessel. We've managed to eliminate it but took substantial damage in the process, and had to head to Wolfsburg for repairs.

Their presence has increased in Omega-48 as well. We've destroyed a bismarck-class battleship with some help of our allies from the Coalition. They seem to be highly interested in that area.

The Omega-3 system is still full of traders passing by, as always. A Samura vessel which we wanted to stop for a chat decided to completely ignore us, so we had to terminate it.

For now, that is all.

Oberleutnant Isaac Haxton,
Red Hessian Army

Guncam shots:
1 2 3 4

Transmission terminated

Dresden system, Vogtland Base
7. April, 829 A.S.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Oberleutnant Isaac Haxton
Recipient: Red Hessian Army Debriefing Channel
Topic: Omega-55 Installation

Good Day,

My scanners have picked up some suspicious activity during my Omega-55 patrol. Turns out there is a new installation out there, around 30km away from Kamchatka. It appears to me there was no intention of making this base secret, as it's basically in plain sight. At the moment there is no information about the operators of this installation. I will try to gather more intel about it as soon as possible.

Oberleutnant Isaac Haxton,
Red Hessian Army

Guncam shots:

Transmission terminated

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Flieger Friedrich Blohm
Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]
Subject: Hostile contact and a stranger
Priority: Medium
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Kameraden,

I managed to caught a Corsair bomber entering the Omega-55 system. I guess his intentions were clear to sabotage our logistic vessels, so I made sure he can't hurt anyone.

Additional I got in contact with a stranger, callsign F-88. While my interrogation skills are still far away from being great, I was able to get at least some infos about his weapon systems, while making sure that he never enters our territory again. You will find my blackbox logs in the attached section.

For the Revolution!

Signed, Flieger
Friedrich Blohm
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Flieger Lukas Hoffman
Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]
Subject: Gallic Metall Service Donation
Priority: Medium
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Kameraden,

Got today some Gallic Metall service in Zurich System, it seems they Mine Molybdenum Ore there.
They support the Hessians with some liquid money, should worth it to look more often after them arround.

For the Army!

Signed, Flieger
Lukas Hoffman
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]