Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: kPsnOoK.gif]

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Flieger Stefanie Kunst
Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Source: ᚴᚨᛋᛋᛖᛚ
Subject: Field Report

Omega-3:

During my patrol of Omega-3 I was surprised to find a Lane Hacker harassing a Universal Shipping vessel at Freeport 1. As far as I could tell the hacker was only looking for information but the transport captain clearly felt secure within the Freeport no-fire zone and simply declined to comment.

After a brief exchange with the Hacker about Ageira ore shipments from Rheinland - I proceeded to the Omega-7 jump gate. The hacker appeared shortly after, explaining that he was waiting for another target to interrogate, and before long an Ageira Technologies Bison hauling aluminium ore emerged from the gate. Curiously, he insisted on talking to the captain in private and indicated that they had a prior arrangement. I allowed them to proceed on the condition that the transport was mine to deal with when they were finished.

The captain admitted that he had collaborated with Daumann operations in Munich, but obliged when asked to provide an equivalent contribution and prove that he wasn't an enemy of the Hessians.

Flieger S. Kunst
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Sender: Flieger Stefanie Kunst
Source: ᚡᛟᚷᛏᛚᚨᚾᛞ

Guten tag,

During a patrol of Omega-3 I encountered a Corsair at the Omega-7 jump gate that, disturbingly, claimed he wanted to eat me. I engaged the target immediately and shortly after was assisted by Helmut Kreutz in destroying the super heavy fighter. I sustained more damage than I would have liked from the target's missiles but I survived and we were ultimately victorious.

Pilots from the Coalition accompanied us as our patrol took us into New Berlin. Where I was able to successfully bait two officers of the Federal Police into an ambush between Bonn Station and the Stuttgart Jump Gate. While we outnumbered the two pilots significantly, we were able swiftly defeat them with only two of our own opening fire in return.

Soon after Flieger Kreutz discovered a Gallic Warship inbound from Cologne. The Military forces present had fled from the battle but fortunately with assistance from the Coalition we were able to destroy the lightly armoured monarchist vessel and clear the area.

Finally, we were able to ambush a Rheinland Military gunboat near the Munich jump gate in Frankfurt. The pilot of the ship initially demanded our surrender, although once we opened fire on the vessel the tables quickly turned. The pilot appearing to give in and accept our supremacy.

For the Volksrevolution!

Flieger S. Kunst
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Sender: Gefreiter Stefanie Kunst
Source: ᚡᛟᚷᛏᛚᚨᚾᛞ

New Berlin:

During a reconnaissance patrol of the New Berlin system I was confronted by a Rheinland Federal Police pilot close to the edge of the Harzfeld. Naturally, I refused to comply with his demands and found myself under fire.

The Phantom heavy fighter was no match for an Odin, and I was able to easily exploit the large and poorly armoured fighter's vulnerability to nuclear mines.

Gefreiter S. Kunst
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Sender: Gefreiter Stefanie Kunst

Omega-5:

Earlier, Coalition pilots in Omega-5 alerted our forces to the presence of Corsair hostiles in range of Ronneburg Base. Myself and Flieger Tino Kaiser launched from the Kassel to respond to the threat and quickly found ourselves under fire from a Freelancer hired by the Corsairs, followed by one Custodi Titan and two Brotherhood Gladiators.

While the Flieger was focused by the enemy fighters I targeted the Freelancer to reduce the pressure. The pilot broke off from the main engagement and headed for a nearby mine field where they attempted to fight me one-on-one. It was a poor choice of location on their part, and the moment their shield was disabled a combination of damage from the mine field and my own nuclear mine destroyed the fighter instantly.

At this point the Flieger was forced to retreat to due to a communication problem and I was left with the Coalition forces to deal with the Corsairs. The Corsairs shifted their focus on to me and the fight went on like this for some time until one of them retreated.

The Coalition pilots chased down the remaining Titan while I found myself face-to-face with the infamous Pepe Ladron. To my surprise, his Gladiator was rapidly caught in the blasts of two nuclear mines and destroyed in a matter of seconds.

For the Volksrevolution!

Gefreiter S. Kunst
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᛁ <-> ID accepted
ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᛁᛁ <-> Detected [1] new message
ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᛁᛁᛁ <-> Accessing transmission
ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᛁᚹ <-> Displaying transmission

[Image: yrClWCq.jpg]

To: Red Hessian Reporting Facility

Subject: New Berlin Patrol

Encryption: ᚺᚨᛏᛁ ᛋᚲᛟᛚᛚ

I began my reconnaissance patrol of New Berlin around 1750, from Vogtland. The Saarfeld and Ruhrfeld were very calm but as I was roughly on height of the Hamburg Jump Gate, I found better prey. A Unioner bomber appeared and I quickly engaged it. My weapons had a rather easy time tearing through the bomber's hull. [ᚷᚢᚾᚲᚨᛗ]

Sadly due to the use of Scatterguns by the opposing pilot, my ship didn't leave without some scratches either. It should be repaired in no time though.

For the Volksrevolution.

Gefreiter Sophie König

ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᚹ <-> Decrypting reply
ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᚹᛁ <-> Scrambling User ID
ᛋᛏᚨᚷᛖ ᚹᛁᛁ <-> Logging off
Eltmann Moor, Munich system
21. September, 826 A.S.

[Image: VahCtn5.png]

Sender: Former Brigadegeneral, Ren Xiaolian
Recipient: HQ.
Topic: The punishment.

Kameraden,

We have received a distress signal from the "Aluminium" miner facility in Munich system. We have spotted four Bismarck class battleships bombarding the civil facility with all sorts of heavy weaponry. Such a crime against the working class is not acceptable. By a decisive bomber dive, later supported by one cruiser, I've managed to take down the two. Rest of them ran.

RNC Eva's Hammer -- DESTROYED
RM RWK Falkengraf -- DESTROYED

Also shot down a Unioner in Munich yesterday. It might very well be that RM and UN are commencing joint operations in this system. But it's hard to make a difference between Unioners and Federal Military nowadays.

Ren Xiaolian
Brigadegeneral of the Red Hessian Army in retirement

Transmission End

[Image: 7CSo186.gif]

Sender: "Eisenblut"
Recipient: SOA Oberkommando.
Subject: Combat report.

Munich:

The Militar are quite persistent in their recent warfare against the civilian modular installation in Munich. So far, five distress signals have been intercept by the communication node of the Eltmann Moor, which the Armee forces are using as a temporary staging ground for counter operations in defense of the installation. Utilising primarily guerilla tactics and bomber wings, a joint force of the Armee and Coalition pilots have repelled every single attempt of the assault on the modular installation.

We will keep responding to the distress calls and repelling the hostile assault forces as long as they persist with their attacks.

Leutnant R. "Eisenblut" Blomqvist,
Spezialoperationsabteilung.

Attachments: [x]

Sender: Flieger Koloman Ribbeck
Source: ᛖᚴᚨᛚᛋᛖᛚᛋᛖᚴᚨ

Stuttgart:
A strike was arranged to Planet Stuttgart with Former Brigadegeneral Ren Xiaolian and Leutnant Tino Kaiser accompanying me. Waiting for us was a squadron of fighters consisting of Rheinland Federal Police, Rheinland Military, and Bretonian Police pilots. While staying clear of the Planetary defenses we engaged the enemy fighters. We were heavily outnumbered, but we slowly picked them off one by one. At the end of the fight all enemy fighters were either destroyed or retreated from the area. With minimal damage sustained we returned to base to rearm and prepare for an additional strike into the Omegas.

Omega-3:
This time SOA member Vikingar joined Ren Xiaolian and I for a raid into Omega-3. Once again, we encountered Bretonian and Rheinland military forces near Freeport 1. Following Vikingar’s orders we moved in and engaged the targets. The fight drifted over to Planet Sprague and once again we knocked out one at a time until they were all destroyed or retreated due to heavy damage. With no losses sustained we returned to base to celebrate our success of the two strikes. As a new member of the Red Hessian Army it was quite the introduction being thrown into the fire and yet coming out unscathed. I look forward to our next mission.

For the Volksrevolution!

Flieger Koloman Ribbeck
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: X

[Image: Kbg6Pf7.jpg?1]

Sender: Gefreiter Hrairekur Geirroedursson
Subject: Reporting for duty

This is Geirroedursson, I am now combat-ready. My ships are ready to fly. Everything's checked. And I will crush the Federals, expect my flight reports soon, the enemy will burn from my lasers. Whatever, I am not too good at talking, but wait until you see me in action.

For the Volksrevolution!

Gefreiter Hrairekur Geirroedursson
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

[Image: 7CSo186.gif]

ᛜ Sender: "Eisenblut"
ᛜ Recipient: Armee Oberkommando.
ᛜ Source: ᚴᚨᛋᛋᛖᛚ
ᛜ Subject: Modular installations reconnaissance.

As per the order from the Oberkommando, Rheinland core systems have been surveyed for the presence of the modular installations. The results are as follows.

ᛜ New Berlin: three installations.
Breuninger station - grid square 5F
Alexanderwerft - grid square 4F
Duisburg - grid square 3D

ᛜ Hamburg: no modular installations.

ᛜ Frankfurt: one modular installation.

Handelsdepot - grid square 4D, below the stellar plane

ᛜ Munich: two modular installations.

Regensburg|In&Exports - grid square 6D, above the stellar plane
Styria cooperative - grid square 2D

All of the modular installations lack any defense modules with the exception of Regensburg - extensive scan have picked up three defense platforms in the vicinity of the installation.
Additional data package - an unidentified Unioner vessel emitting extensive static of electromagnetic nature and apparently possessing a cloaking device. Vessel operates under the callsign of Sirene

A small addition would be a brief combat with a Unioner fighter under the callsign of Hellion that was reckless enough to follow me into Omega-2 and paid for such ignorance with it's untimely demise.
ᛜ Identification
ᛜ Destruction

That is all.

Leutnant R. "Eisenblut" Blomqvist,
Spezialoperationsabteilung.