Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Rekrut Friedrich Riedel
Source: Omega 5
Target: RHA Command
Subject: Scouting // Report Number 2# //

Guten Abend!

I'm writing about my scout mission. At first, I ran a full system diagnostic, because I wanted to be sure that my fighter wouldn't breaks down in the enemy territory. My scouting was started at Dresden, and I went to the core system of Rheinland, New Berlin.
[Image: report2pic1.jpg]
The other side of the jump hole was clear, so I put down a long range sensor. According to the sensor there wasn't any ship in 20k distance. The sensor was good.
[Image: report2pic2.jpg]
I continued my way to Planet New Berlin. I was looking around when a civilian transport ship arrived.
[Image: report2pic3.jpg]
Then i leaved New Berlin. I report that there wasn't any unusual and zero Military or Polizei activity. There's another thing. I met with a transport ship, called Florinel's. I told him that we are not criminals, and we are fighting for the people. And I also collected some donations.
[Image: report2pic4.jpg] [Image: report2pic5.jpg]

I sent the credits to one of the armories.
[Image: report2pic6.jpg]

There's nothing else to report now.

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Rekrut
[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID: Rekrut Aldo.Jhurgmann
Source: Omega-5 -=Ronneburg Base=-
Source: RHA Command
Subject: Ship Set Up And Papers Recieved

Aldo Jhurgmann RHA Rekrut Here.
I have recieved my Papers After Considerable Amount of reputation building for the glourious RHA and have been taking in all the knowledge i will need to be a part of the reveloution.
[Image: iff.png]

I have Recieved my ship And i have loaded it with zee appropriate Armaments.
[Image: idloadout.png]

I vill be reporting on any activities I happen across from here on out.
I thank you vor your time.

Jhurgmann..Out

[Transmission Ended]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID: Rekrut Aldo.Jhurgmann
Source: New Berlin-Kreuzberg Depot
Source: RHA Command
Subject: Delivery of Blood Diamonds To junker Base
Aldo Jhurgmann Here , i have just Delivered 50 Blood diamonds to Kreusberg in New Berlin .

I picked them up from Viernhiem in Omega 47.
[Image: bought.png]

I travelled all the way to New Berlin without a single Scanner Beep Then as i was almost Entering the Ruhrfield A police patrol appeared.
[Image: officero.png]

I asked him what he wanted and he attacked, he must of scanned my cargo and thought he could take me out along with the diamonds. Unfortunately for him i have been training quite alot lately and i managed to drain his shields several times which got him fleeing for backup.
[Image: officerflee.png]

I have since delivered the said diamonds and they will be working there Propandic magic on zeh wonderful people of new berlin soon.
[Image: bdsold.png]

This is Rekrut Aldo.Jhurgmann Signing Off for The Night. Guten Nacht

[Transmission Ended]
~~~Incoming Transmission~~~

Comm ID: Matheus "Panzer" Schmitt
Target: Red Hessian Army ComSys
Subject: Corsair kill unt Donations

Greetings fellow vorkers!

It vas certainly a very eventful evening! I entered Dresden to find ze RNC-Hanover standing by near das Battleship. Ze Kapitan ordered me out system and as no other support vas available, nor vould I stand a chance against a battleship or crusier - I made haste to ze O-11 hole vere I found a Corsair frieghter! He vas empty save a brave Hessan pilot bound and gagged in his hull. Vithout varning, he turned round unt engaged me! Dirty 'sairs, not even a hello. I quicking showed him ze error of his vays but obliterating his frieghter and saving ze pilot. He is resting in Vogtland now, he took a hell of a beating.

Back at Vogtland, I noticed zat I had taken some combat damage from ze frieghter. Nothing major but ze engineers vanted to keep my fighter in for the night to repair ze damge to her hull armour. I seized zis opportunity to test ze Panzer. Mein bomber!

I met up vith Aldo Jurgermann, a new rekruit. Ve visited some miners in O-7 and collected some donations. Ve then headed to O-5 vhere we met two Kusari explorers. Zey seemed quite friendly and vere neutral to us on scans. After talking about ze movement and ze dirty Corsairs, zey ver very generous in giving 20 million credits to ze movement! I thanked zem and have promised zem free passage in O-5 if zey can get some Corsair kills fur us as well!

I zen sent on zhese credits to ze Armoury.

Screens:

[Image: corsairkill.th.jpg]
[Image: corsairkill2.th.jpg]
[Image: creditssent.th.jpg]
[Image: creditssent2.th.jpg]

Fur ze revolution!!

~~~End Transmission~~~
---Incomming Transmission---
COMM ID : Gefreiter Peter "Teufel" Schubert
TARGET ID: RHA Command

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

Today i went with Rekrut Riedel to omega 7 on a short patrol.
We found 2 Kruger miners and they were very friendly and donated
5 Millions

The credits were given to Armoury

Our Patrol continued to Stuttgart
more of that comes from Rekrut Riedel

Schubert out
---End of Transmission---
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Rekrut Friedrich Riedel
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system.
Subject: Patrol Report and donation // Report Number 3# //

Guten tag!

I continue Gefreiter Schubert's report. As he wrote, our patrol continued to Stuttgart. We saw a Samura transport in Omega 7, and Gefreiter Schubert had an idea, that we should wait for him in Stuttgart. After 5 minutes of waiting, he came. Then I asked for donation for the volksrevolution.
[Image: report3pic3.jpg]
He was so kind, and donated 2 million credits.
[Image: report3pic1.jpg]

I sent the credits to the Armory.
[Image: report3pic2.jpg]

Then we went to Vogtland base to sign off from patrol.

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Rekrut
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Rekrut Friedrich Riedel
Source: Kaiserslautern Depot, New Berlin system.
Subject: More donation and fight with Military // Report Number 4# //

Guten tag again!

This is my second report today, but I think it's necessary. So at first, I collected some donation from a trader in New Berlin. The unusual thing is: the trader wasn't repond, just pay donation, interesting.
[Image: report4pic2.jpg]
[Image: report4pic1.jpg]
I sent the credits to the armory.
[Image: report4pic3.jpg]

Then I continued my way to the Hamburg system, where I met with two Military pilots.

Military pilots:
[RM]Fl.Karl.Hoch
[RM]Fl.Erick.Kaiser

[Image: report4pic6.jpg]

I tried to convince them that we are not pirates, we are not stealing from the people, we are not killing civilians, that's semms like I speak to nobody.
[Image: report4pic4.jpg]

I called reinforcements, at least one more kamerad but while I called, one of the traitors left. Two [RHA] pilots arrived: Klaus.Kuhnert and Aldo.Jhurgmann. I told them I want to handle that traitor alone. I'm a little bit sad. They haven't got own thinks, they are just following orders without fear and conscience. After a few razor shots and mines, his hull damaged critical. But he didn't fled. He continued to shoot at me. After a wrong manouver, he flew into me. My shield hold the impact, but he's ship destroyed completely. Luckily (or not) he's survived the destruction, he ejected his escape pod in time. It must had got some jammering device, because I wasn't able to tractor it. After the fight we left Hamburg. I flew to Kaiserslautern Depot and signed off.
[Image: report4pic5.jpg]

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Rekrut
****Incoming Transmission***
Source: Kaiserslautern Base, New Berlin
Comm ID: IJ7, Martin Kastell
Subject: Possible Rheinwehr spy in Hessian ranks

Tag
Yesterday, I encountered a military patrol in New Berlin, near the lane between Brandenburg and Dortmund Station. Short fight, and I tractored in the remains, one lone pilot left. Nothing too special about him, but more the device he carried with him. It was a data storage, filled with not only general information about our men and women, but with data impossible to obtain by an outsider of the Army...at least we thought so.
I searched through it, and found private information about any and all of us. Biographies, medical exams, weaknesses, personality traits...it seems like we have a spy somwhere, otherwise they would not have been ably to obtain this data. As an example, since I have nothing to be ashamed of, (unlike others whose names I will not mention...), i attached to this message the entry named "Martin Kastell".

Name: Kastell, Martin
Weight: 85 kg
Hair: blonde
Eye color: grey-blue
Heritage: Hamburg, Hamburg system

Family:

Born on Hamburg on December, 17th 778 A.S as second child to Sebastian and Anna Kastell, Both working for a local Gateway Shipping branch in Hafen city. His brother Sebastian Kastell II seems to be an Independent Miner/Trader. Cousin Flint Kastell, freelancing trader, bretonian heritage.
Entered Elemantary school with the age of 6, left with 10 for a local Gymnasium, which he finished by the age of 19. Afterwards, it took him a year to get a place to study, but eventually he began studying Political and Social sciences in 808, going for a master's degree (813).
During his studies, he began to realize what everyone already knows, but what everybody is trying to forget: the unequality of the big companies of Rheinland, and their employees.
Usually seen in Rheinland, and the Omegas, he spreads the word of the revolution and aids the course in every possible way, although it took him as far as the very homeplanet of the Corsairs, Crete.

Political views:

Quote: "Es gibt zwei Möglichkeiten einer Regierung, die eine solche Ungerechtigkeit zulässt. Erstens: Der Kanzler will es so, oder zweitens: der Kanzler ist nur eine Marionette in den Händen der großen Unternehmen.
Egal was davon es ist, es tapfere Frauen und Männer, die bereit sind ihr Leben der Sache zu opfern und zum Ausgestoßenen ihres eigenen Landes zu werden, um das zu ändern.
Ich weiß nicht wie's bei ihnen aussieht, aber ich will eines Tages ein Rheinland sehen, das frei ist. Das vom Volk für das Volk regiert wird, nach den alten Prinzipien unserer Väter: "Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit!"

(There are two kinds of a government letting that unjustice happen. Either, the chancellor want it that way, or the chancellor is only a puppet on a string in the hands of the big enterprises.
Either way, it requires courageous men and women, willing to sacrifice their lives and become outcasts to their own country, to change that.
I don't know about you, but one day I wanna see a free Rheinland. Governed by the people, according to the ancient principles of our fathers: Unity and Justice and Liberty!) -> when asked about Hessian aims.

Quote: "Um gerecht zu sein, müssten wir alle nach Ende der Revolution auf dem Schafott enden..."
(To be just, all of us had to die under the scaffold once the revolution is over..." -> while convinving Rheinland civilians of the Hessian just course.

Quote: "Wir sind alle Rheinländer, und als vereinigtes Rheinland werden wir kämpfen."
("After all, we are all Rheinlanders, thus we will we fight as Rheinland united!") -> Said while assisting Rheinwehr forces.

Personality:

Medical Examination by Herr Dr. Brauer, Vogtland Medical Laboratories:

Herr Kastell is physically fine, healthy weight to a height of 1,90 metres (about 6,3 ft). No abnormal chemicals detected.
His extreme ametropia was fixed in an operation on Hamburg by a Dr. Hast (OP data checked and confirmed), he sees just as well as anybody else.
Took painpills against stomach pains as a result of gall stones by the age of 19, although there is no indication of any obstacles in the gall bladder now.
Large scar on right wrist gives him a sight handicap while doing finework (rewiring, for example), otherwise he is capable of service.

Psychological Exam by Herr Pr. Dr. Vieler, Vogtland Medical Laboratories:

Herr Kastell seems to capably of service, although there are some indications of traumatic experiences. He suffers from "space depression" (depressiva universis) a syndrome common under long space-faring pilots. Under hypnosis he speaks of a place called Gran Canaria.
First I thought it would be a imagination, but after consulting a long range reconnaissance squadron I know Gran Canaria does exist. I recommend frequent visits on a regular basis to mend his illness.
Otherwise, Herr Kastell is an interesting mind. Very convincing, it seems. He introduced several civilians to the Red Hessian Army, and always chooses diplomacy before hostilities. One of the least aggressive men I have ever seen. Definetely not a warrior, but a thinker. He usually is not the first to engage in a battle. Interesting why such a man would choose the way of a "common pirate", instead of joining other groups, he Bundschuh, for example. Despite his cynical attitude towards the revolution, his loyalty to the course is unquestionable and he will not bow to the public doctrine of obeying the chancellor's orders.

Nowadays, Martin Kastell is wanted for several crimes against society and government:
High treason
Murder
Robbery
Posession of illegal armaments
Joining a terrorist organization
Resisting state authorities
Destruction of state property
Defaming the Chancellor, combined with public nudity

[Caution is advised, subject is usually seen with reinforcements, lethal force is authorized]

Aaaah, all those memories...especially the thing with public nudity...was hard to do that, it was fricking cold.
And whuey, lethal force is authorized, that's an honour.
Anyways, we have to begin searching this spy immediately. And we definetely have to look more carefully at our new recruits, a spy now, an assassin tomorrow.

Martin Kastell, signing off.
****Transmission terminated****
Incoming Transmission!
To: Vogtland Message Dump
Subject: Patrol Report

'Tag, comrades. Today was very long for me.
First, I traveled to Northeim to replace my old und ineffective Sidewinder missile launcher with one of our fine Natterturn Zwei weapons. >file corrupted<
Next, I did some training with a pilot of ze Volksfront.
[Image: bundschuhtraining.jpg]
After that, we encountered an Order pilot who stated he was mapping out Rheinland's jump holes. I informed him that there were very many, and any member of ze Army would help him find them. Me und ze Bundschuh launched into a political debate, which ended in disagreement und me making another batch of my famous cookies to calm down.
[Image: bundschuhargument.jpg]

Apologies for ze low quality of ze pictures, my camera appears to be malfunctioning. For Rheinland!

End Transmission!
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Rekrut Friedrich Riedel
Source: Kaiserslautern Depot, New Berlin system.
Subject: Donation // Report Number 5# //

Guten tag kameraden!

I report that I collected 2 million credits from an IMG trader. Thoose traders are always kind to us, and donate us when they have a chance of donate. I like them very much. I've sent the credits to the armory as regular.
[Image: report5pic1.jpg]

Well, there's nothing else to report for now.

Für the Volksrevolution! Für Rheinland!

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Rekrut