Signing on talk pages.
Hi. Please sign your comments on talk pages. You can use --~~~~ to do this.
--Alex 21:10, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
FR5 NPC standing
FR5 affects the standing of NPC factions too. It is a server rule that official factions have control over NPC factions, FR5 is an extension of this. Official factions leaders are allowed to set (well, request to set) faction standing and when this is done it goes for the faction too. In this case, Samarran Raiders have lost docking rights and any hope of neutrality to anyone with a Lane Hacker ID. kthx. Ipuvaepe 19:54, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- That is not vanilla stuff. NPC faction pages have vanilla stuff. Use that reference in official faction's page. Arthur 19:55, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
Hey! Sorry about that incorrect edit; I wasn't familiar with the Rheinland Empire concept. Is the Rheinland Imperial Navy thing still accurate? I assumed that was incorrect, and seeing the Rheinland Empire bit in the same page no-where else made me make the same assumption. Thanks :) Champ 05:52, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- It is accurate, but there is simply no page on that. It's like history - reference to names of that time, because it is clearer and more accurate.
- Arthur 06:00, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Wow! Okay. Cool! Didn't know that. Is there enough information to warrant making a page on both? Otherwise may I humbly suggest removing the links?
- Champ 06:09, 30 October 2011 (UTC)