Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sunny smirks back at Xalo's reply and smokes some more of his cigar. The light shining down on the table illuminates some of the smoke rising up and all around them is darker since the light is so bright. The lights above spotlight down on them and create as if a separate area from the club, though the sounds and atmosphere still penetrate through and time still exists and is the same. Sunny chuckles and reaches into his pocket and pulls out some credit chips and tosses them on the table. "There... 500,000." He grins with the cigar in his mouth.

Just then he sees Flora appear and he smirks back. "Ah, my dear. What are you doing all the way over here? I thought you'd still be down in the Omicrons." Sunny chuckles after a surprised face. "How'd you get here? Come come... grab a stick."
Xalo drank some of his whiskey and then he put some credit cards on the table in the value of 500,000 credits. This will be fun. Said xalo while grinning.

When the woman appeared , he felt like her face looked familiar but he couldn't recall who she was. He greeted her quietly, trying to figure out where he knew her from. Hello...
- With a ship. - she answered and walked over to cue sticks, taking one. She examined it briefly before turning around and walking back to the table. - You didn't seem to be in a hurry. So I paid you a visit. - she took a sip of her wine. - Appears my assumption was correct, wasn't it?
"Well I was getting to it, dear." He smirks a little, a little surprised but also expecting the conversation to turn in this direction. "You know how it is. Equipment needed for the repair takes some time to load in addition with whatever else needs storing ... meanwhile I got other things to do. I'm a busy man, Flora." He smirks. "Busy, but I am allowed to have some fun, no?" He says and just then a server girl walks past and he turns and grabs a shot of vodka from a serving platter she is holding. He takes the shot and slaps it down on the pool table and right after gets the triangle and slides it on the table along with the balls. He starts setting up the table.

"Relax, have a good time, and we'll go together, hmm?"
Xalo smoked some of his cigar and then took a sip from his whiskey. When he heard the name "Flora", he quickly recalled where he knew this woman from and he spit out the whiskey. WHAT?!? FLORA IS HERE?? HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO YOU ALLOW HER HERE??? Xalo struggles not to pick up the pool cue and swing it at Flora. Xalo sighs and his tone gets clearly more agressive. First you pester me in Manchester for all those months and now you come all the way to Kepler? You're lucky i couldn't bring my weapons inside the bar... He closes his hand as if to form a fist, however he doesn't do anything else.
- Works for me. - she smiled a little and took another sip of her wine. She then turned around to introduce herself to Sunny's guest, only to face a sudden burst of loud words. She instinctively took a step back, genuinely surprised. She then stood speechless for a few seconds, switching her look from Xalo to Sunny and back.

- Uuum... Do I know you? - Flora asked once she was finally able to say something, racking her brain in the meanwhile as to who this man was.
Sunny looks up as he finishes setting up the table, watching both of them and rolling his eyes a little, taking a puff again from his cigar. "Relax, man, maybe she's hitting on you and you didn't notice 'cuz your so wiped." He laughs a little, trying to move on and divert the conversation. "Tell you what, you go first and break. Make use of your energy in the game, eh? I want to finish while your still conscious so I win the bet." He jokes some more.
Xalo pondered about the opportunity he had to hit her in the head with the cue, now that she was distracted and confused. When he had almost convinced himself that was what he should do, he remembers that if he starts fighting inside The Black Cherry, that the archangels might not enjoy it. Fine, i'll try to calm down. But i can't promise her ship won't find a nuclear mine when she leaves the proximity of this base. Xalo starts preparing himself to play while mumbling something incoherently, however the last words could be understood. I hate these tree huggers... He tried to break the ball's formation but he was far to mad and distracted, so he failed to do it. Damn, i missed!
Xalo's spectacular failure caused Flora to smirk. She cared little about some drunkard's empty threats, and as such they had little impact on her mood. She tilt her head a little, analysing the situation on the table. She then circled it, walking behind Sunny and, after reaching a suitable spot, took a sip of her wine. She then handed him her glass, making it clear that it was his duty to help her. Once it was taken care of, she carefully removed any hair that was obscuring her view and began the important process of aiming down the stick. She took her time, making a myriad of tiny corrections and biting her lip in focus. Once her calculations were complete, she sent the ball towards the others, spreading them all over the table. A second later, the first ball found itself in a hole.

- That's one. - Flora smiled, satisfied with her little achievement. She then took another look over the table, soon finding another suitable spot. She walked over to it, this time passing behind Xalo, and repeated her aiming ritual. Soon after, a second ball found itself in a hole, but much to Flora's disappoitment, so did the white one. - Awwwwww... - Flora pretened to be sad before taking her glass off Sunny's hands. - Your shot.
Sunny smirked back at Flora and chuckled a little under his breath. He walked around the table where the white ball landed and took it out of the pocket. Rolling it around in his palm, he pondered for a moment where to place it but then he found a ball just begging to be sunk in. He walked around, placed the white ball down right before the target ball, and easily took the shot to get it in. It was almost a impossible miss to be made.

He then looked at the table again and found himself locked in with difficult shots all around. He grumbled a little to himself and decided to try his luck at a roll of balls to just break them up. He leaned forward and shot and the balls burst around the table, but non went in. Sunny shrugged and took another puff on his cigar. "Your turn, man." He said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40