Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well, this is not the Bowling Alley so at least you didn't bitter the mood down there, right?! Hehehe. The Discordian apostle smiled.

You two must be friends of people in high places here if you've been granted access to the Deep Shrine's bar. He took some trinkets out of his right pocket. Here, else you want a headache worth of a Puerto Rican bachelor partie's hangover.

He gave a pineal amulet to each of them. There's things in this station that like to lurk, scry and fool around with people's heads, and here in the Deep Shrine, we're closer to The Vault. These should keep them at bay.
sitting in his office, with the usual smoke and drink, some loud noise runs down the hallway and hits the ears of Waldemar. He stand up, followed them and entered the bar.

"Kallisti"
he nods to and the people standing around and, after a short while,

"Pope, good to see ya. Oh, and congratulations to the fast progress of the - well, you know what i mean - repairs."
Waldemar turned to the barkeeper and ordered two vodkas.
Grabbing both of them in one hand, he salutes to an imaginary point, somewhere behind the wall.

"For those we left behind" followed by another salute he drinks both of them simultaneously and throws the empty glasses against the wall.

"Anyways, past is gone and very soon future will be present. we should talk about the upcomming things."

Waldemar orders another vodka and take place.
Matthew accepts the gifts of hospitality from Pope Van Mojo and explains in the very shortest way possible, his first meeting here only a handful of days ago with Pope Skripto, discussing the B.U.N. file issue that his friend, Shamus has been suffering.

"...& after meeting Dr. Holiday on that day, I made the choice to leave the Gaian Movement and follow my 'son,' Riley into the ranks of the MFE."

It was then that Waldemar entered, and nodded to everyone.

Banger felt his mood lighten more when Pope Vorderkeerke paid tribute to the lost in his way, and the old man cracked a smile as Waldemar's pair of drinking glasses flew across the room, and shattered.

'These really are good people.' Matthew thinks to himself, and agrees: The future will be present soon, and needs to be dealt with now.

He turns to his 'grandson' and says, "Oi! Nivek! Stop being such a wallflower and get yer ass over here, Sir!"
"Wallflower? Bite me you geriatric bastard!" Nivek retorted, approaching the others, on his way to becoming part of the conversation.

"Bastard?" Banger asked mockingly, pretending to be hurt as he reached into his pocket, and threw a small object at the newly minted, slightly introverted, Pope Erieth.

The object came fast at him, but it was an easy catch: a three-inch long ident key, with a severed rabbits foot attached to it.

The Banger Grim turned back to the other Discordians and asked, "I assume you lads have the ability to retrofit a Gaian Caliburn? As a, uh, medical professional, I've no use for it anymore."

Nivek hopes the answer they give is 'yes' because he already has a new name for it picked out in his head.
Ah yes it is happy to be here again. He shook his head. This many years in Omega 52 made me age too much. He took a sip from his drink. But now the Persephone is home, where it is most needed to defend the interests of the POEE.
"what does not fit is made to fit." Waldemar went to the barkeeper and ordered another vodka.
"if cant make it fit, we know fellas how can do so."
he grabbed his vodka and continiues
"now that poo is open it needs someone who takes care. i have enough to do with the shrine" while turning to the others
"what about shamus?"
With the positive assurance from Waldemar that the Church has people that can retrofit the Gaian ship he was just gifted by Matthew, Nivek adds in his two cents to the question.

"I think Shamus would be a good choice."

Before continuing, he turns to Banger with a subtle thumbs-up and a nod that silently told his grandpa something akin to 'thank you. I got this from here'

He then moves closer to the others and continues: "Shamus, being digital the way he is, would basically allow him to essentially be omnipresent on the station. That may turn out to be an advantage."

"By the way, Hi. I'm new."
Oh! The Doctor smiled. Peek-a-boo!
Waldemar nods towards Nivek "Welcome then to the discordian way of life. i am waldemar vorderkeerke, pontifical ambassador and as you might heard the shrines pope of careing".
without leaving his seat he turns to the barkeeper
"Vodka, for all"
Nivek takes his vodka from the tray as the server passes, then raises his glass in a toast of formal greeting: Popes Mojo, Vorderkeerke, Ah'd like ta thank y'all both for welcoming me into yer warm waters.

Erieth has some personal issues being around new people, so, in an attempt to not seem awkward, he impulsively makes a few sounds like a dolphin for strictly comedic porpoises.

(What the hell was that, Dude?)

'Go away Tem! Not now!' He thought.

(Fine. I will, but you have issues, man.)

After the voice in his head makes its exit, Nivek finishes the toast by shrugging, just prior to downing his liquor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11