Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Taruko Ishibashi

[Image: Gvz6C2f.png]

"Ah, you are more than right, Skripto-same. Please it might be weird if you would call me Nitou Kaisa or Commander, call me Taru or Taruko please. " She smiles and bows again, taking of her helmet, revealing long silver hair.

"So to the business?"
Ryka sits up using the wolf as a chair. "Kusarian? no, i dont know where you got that idea from Gypsie." The girl rubs her eyes sleepily. "So what brings you to the shrine?" she asks sleepily, the wolf still snoring away..
Taruko Ishibashi

"Ah, you must be Ryka? If I heard it right." She smiles and winks at her. Observing girl, wolf and Skripto afterwards.

"Well, I am here to talk about battle tactics, advantages and hints... I guess helping your Templars, hai?"Taru chuckles loudly, nervously looking around the room.
Oh indeed, that's why we called you. You see, we believe that the Barrier Nebula and other geographic characteristics of Baffin could be used to other advantage in case Valors come through the hole. He opened a door to a smaller room. We've never had a crusade. Our most dramatic military action has been breaking Corsair blockades on Freeports. As the door opens, Taru realized several TAZ were in it, sittin on cockpit simulators, talking to each other. As soon as the GMG flight instructor entered, they all became silent. I figured you'd want to cover theory before practicing out there in the open. He then jumped on a simulator and grabbed the controls. I will load the Kaichou simulation, since it's the ship I fly myself, but we've got Eros, Nyxes, Pythos and Katana pilots hete too.
Taruko Ishibashi

"Corsairs you say? Nothing new." She lets out a giggle and seems to be stunned, when she saw simulators. Again she observed room and even pilots carefuly, watching Skripto sama sitting down and uploading simulation.

"Huh! I guess you are lucky then, because I own Nyx and Katana myself. Each one of you will need special training and kinda different. Your ships are different, your equipment might be different, but I am sure we can make it together. Taru says loudly, nervously looking around the room again. "Theory isn't that hard, however you must have great communication skills and good tactics. I can teach you all if you are ready"
We're as ready as we'll ever be Taru-sama. He glanced across the room to harvest approval looks from the other templars. Are we ready boys and girls? The Templars, who had been given some basic notions of Kusarian words, responded all at once. HAI!
Taruko Ishibashi

"Okay then, tactics. Nobody knows Baffin as much as you do, it's your home and you all know advantages, disadvantages, fields, planets, anomalies. Use it, use it against your enemy." She giggles silently, she is kinda enjoying it.

"Bomber pilots, you will need to co-operate and I can teach you how, I can show you awesome and perfect tactics against Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships. Fighters, you are bearing a heavy weight on your shoulders. You are the most important part of the fleet and your task isn't only elimination of enemy fighters, but also protection of bombers, giving your friends more time, trying to disable enemy ships and later help bombers with their Capital target." Taru says loudly and looks around again, she likes her job and people around.
Bomber, that's what I fly! A good old Kaichou GMG one, may I add. As Taru spoke, flashes of battle scenarios popped on everyone's screen. The images depicted possible conclusions of skirmishes with variations on the numbers and types of vessels present on each side. Skripto noted that there were no massive fleet battle scenarios, they were all skirmishes, and then he started to understand why he had been getting it all wrong. Why don't you tell us about some battle you have been in Taru-sama? Everyone then turned to the GMG flight instructor with curiosity.
Taruko Ishibashi

"You want to hear my stories? There might be some good ones, but depends what kind of story do you want to hear? Piracy, defense, attack or explorations?." She is stunned, but calms down shortly, relaxing and thinking.
Well, defense stories are the ones we would learn more about. He waited to give some time for Taru to think of one. They sometimes say attack is the best defense, so if you would like, we can also pay attention to such anecdotes of yours. In any case, Gypsie Skripto knew that whatever the story was, something worth learning would be involved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11