Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
When you started talking about needing help I had pictured much larger quantities of goods to be shipped. Checking those ammounts I think we could do this by ourselves. Gypsie pulls a doobie out of his jacket's pocket and a lighter from another, and breathes fire to he Kalliste Gold. ALG is out of the question, our relations with them involve the supply of this very station we're in right now, and mixing our contracts with them with some more shady business will not be fruitful. After taking two or three more puffs, perhaps five, the TAZ Ambassador offers the joint to the girl. The wolf looks surprised as he leans his head curiously. While he waits for the girl to grab the doobie, he blabs on. And during my exile in the Congress I learnt some details about the Marauders that led me to think twice from then on before doing business with them.
Gypsie shakes his right hand, the one holding the roach, insisting with that gesture so the girl takes the joint. Have you ever heard the name of Dane Summers?
Ryka waves her hand, turning down the doobie.. "I can understand the hesistance with ALG. Brother is also aware of the troubles that occurred between the Congress and the Marauders. But i would not have mentioned them if Brother didnt trust them." She leans back, closing her eyes. "The quantities may seem small, but it is mainly new model and experimental weapons."

The wolf sits up and starts sniffing the air. "I cant say i've heard the name. But if you are recommending him, i assume he is trustable. If he can ship the consignments from the ports i listed earlier, then he can have the job. But it does need to happen soon." she checks something. "That leaves two things, still to arrange. A company experienced in construction and a sympathetic reporter."
I've heard some good recommendations of this Dane Summers, and I have longed to have a chance to put his skills at test. We shall contact him for the deliveries. Gyp winks at Ryka, having solved that.The reporter, well... I happen to be the Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, so we can check out that too. He stared out a periscoped window at the things that populated the emptiness of Baffin, the little alien organism swarms that danced through the Nebula.About the construction party, I am not sure. I can't say I myself have dealt with a trustworthy construction corporation in the past, and I'm almost sure TAZ as a whole can't either, but I can ask around. It comes to a matter of trust, again, so does your brother have someone in mind already?
Ryka scratches Ymir's neck fur. "Good, good. but the reporter must preferably be, at least publicly, distanced from us." She leans back, closing her eyes. "The construction company was more a simple thought. The Aett engineers can do the work." she sips at some tea."Will you be attending the year end party being help by OSI in Las Palmas?"
Gypsie nodded to her last question I will, just as soon as I send this comm to Dane Summers. Gypsie looks at the wolf, thinking twice before offering a ride. If you are also going perhaps you'd like to come on board the Telemakhos. He sat and started drafting his message to the reputed smuggler. What do you say?
Taruko Ishibashi

[Image: Gvz6C2f.png]

"There must be something important, otherwise why would they need our help? Training Zoner Templars? Aren't they neutral almost to everyone?" Taruko seems to be kinda confused, but why not? Baffiners, how she likes to call them are GMG friends and she doesn't seem to find a reason to not help them with training.

One fighter arrived to Baffin system, it seems to be simple "Katana" Dragon fighter standing near Tau-29 anomaly. Few minutes later "Katana" would arrive to the Brunswick Shrine, however there was something strange with it. Blue lights were decorating this "Katana" fighter, it's similar color to Sigma-13 and 19 nebula, with two additional lights which seemed to be like the police lights.

"Here I am... Let's dock and find Skripto-sama" About 10 minutes later she found stairs and slowly proceeds to the lower deck, being kinda confused and lost there. "Kon'nichiwa? Is Skripto-sama here?" she asked people around when she found a room with people.
If Taruko looked carefully, she would see a teenaged girl sleeping on a big furry animal that's also asleep. "munyu..so warm." The robes worn by the girl look different to those worn by most people present which could possibly mean some sort of influence. the wolf starts to growl, waking up the girl "Oh hi, who are you?" she says sleepily, to the new arrival.
Gypsie had been away for a couple of days. With the things he had set in motion he had suddenly felt the urge to get on his Sallie and fly to the Deep Crons to take a peek for the last time. Now he was back at the Shrine, and he was expecting people. What he didn't expect was to meet them at the stairs. Ryka was a case. The GMG delegate was there, already and welcoming him a little girl and a big wolf. Well hello there! I should have realized your trip from Okinawa would take less than my return from Order territory. He offered a handshake to the Guild member. Gypsie Skripto, a pleasure to meet you in person.
Taruko Ishibashi

[Image: Gvz6C2f.png]

"Oh! Kon'nichiwa! I am Taruko Ishibashi from the Gas Miners Guild, I am looking for Skripto-sama, we have meeting here, little-san" She seems to be kinda surprised, but doesn't mind creature similar to wolf.

Few seconds later Taru heard someone proceeding to her and girl, reflex told her to turn around quickly and attack hostile target. Gypsie Skripto, yes she recognised him quickly and relaxed, just observing him and his clothes.

"Kon'nichiwa Skripto-sama, I am Nitou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary Division, Taruko Ishibashi." She bowed lady like and continues. "If you aren't familiar with Kusarian language, then Nitou Kaisa means Commander. But I am more than sure, you Discordians use different words as well, hai?" Smiling she slowly takes his hand and shakes gently.
The Zoner Ambassador smiled. One learns something new every day in this trade, heh. You guessed right, my Kusarian is far from fluent, the little I knew has been lost due to lack of use. See this days I fly a ship that's not welcome in that house, so when I visit you guys I gotta take the long run surrounding your ancestor's house. He then waved at Ryka. Hi there love! Ryka here is of kusarian origin herself, am I mistaken Ryka?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11