Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Taruko Ishibashi

[Image: Gvz6C2f.png]

"Alright then! See you later dear Templars. " She gives a look to Scripto, being quite confused when he put his arm around her shoulder.

"I should only guess who might that be, hai?" she says silently and follows him out of the room.
Gypsie and Taru entered the Room were Pope Skarsi and his sister were greeting the SCRA delegation, there was Major Hasselhoff, who'd help them if all went well, and there was the very Premier himself, Ben Warner. Major, thanks for coming, I will make sure you feel like home in Baffin. He shook the Engineer's hand and nodded. Then he turned to his Coalition counterpart. He stood as tall and serious as he could manage. Premier Warner, it's a pleasure to make your aquaintance. He then let a burst of laugher out and to the Premier's surprise he hugged him. Come here Ben, it's good to see you here at last! He smiled as he let go of a shoken Ben Warner. Gypsie looked at the GMG Lady and passed on to the Premier the courtesy of presenting himself to her.
Skarsi nods. "Indeed, that was the agreement. But like the Storm that started the chain that leads to this agreement, so too is my interest in your Typhoons. Again, it is more personal interest than an official stance. Since the Typhoon is resource heavy, i of course would be willing to supply all of the materials for your engineers to produce one for my use. It is only fair to shoulder the burden required to facilitate this request.." Skarsi sips his tea. "I too find paperwork a scourge upon sirius. Thats why i leave most of it to Gypsie Skripto." Skarsi laughs.

"Do you have a draft prepared or will we construct that here and now?" Skarsi looks over as Gypsie enters the room with the other visitor and raises an eyebrow. "Gypsie, i know they are friends, but do you think it is wise to have witness to these dealings?" Skarsi looks over at Warner.

Gypsie gave no importance to that observation. Skarsi, the Premier is already informed of the GMG presence in the station and the purpose of their visit, don't worry. I take it Ben has also heard about the Sigma Guerrilla Prowess.
As Warner listened Skarsi's proposal, them supplying the resources would take the majority of the strain off of them and allow the Coalition to continue to devote it's material resources towards the war effort and the Premier also knew that the TAZ needed the extra firepower with Gallia on their doorstep and the Order getting more aggressive in their campaign against the TAZ.

Before he could answer Gypsie alongside another figure walked in, Hasselhoff seemed to bristle at the sudden intrusion of more people, particularly the GMG representative, likely due to the Major's former house being trumped by the Guild in the 80-Years War all so long ago. Ben on the other hand was neither for nor against the GMG as they tended to treat their employees better than Kruger or Daumann, also since the GMG played a role in the Volkhan uprising under the Katz regime.

"I am quite aware, I am curious as to why you brought GMG-san here however..."
Taruko Ishibashi

[Image: Gvz6C2f.png]

"I guess Popes here will tell you, if they want to." She gives him a weird look, remembering last meeting with Coalition a bit too well. Blood shed.

"Anyway, I am Taruko Ishibashi, Nitou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary." she says and observes people around carefuly.
Gypsie shook his head with the seriousness that had engulfed the room. Ah I just needed to come greet you and couldn't leave my other guest by herself. I hope you and Pope Skarsi here can continue with your little chatter, he is the one in Charge of Baffin, so the engineering thingie is for him to take care of. Taru and I need to get on our snubcraft and train, there's plenty I need to learn. He helped the GMG delegate to the door and they both went down to the hangars.
Warner merely turned back to Skarsi when Gypsie and the GMG Representative left the room, turning his full attention back to the Pope as he recalled the question asked before they were interrupted previously.

"Well, interesting lady...But moving onwards, the Coalition would be willing to provide the engineering expertise to construct one of our vessels so long as the TAZ provide the materials, the major will provide a list once these talks are concluding on the materials required to a Typhoon-Class Destroyer." He agreed, casting a look to the Major who was currently scowling at his hand which had been shaken earlier by Gypsie and grumbling under his breath. Turning back Ben gave a small nod to Skarsi before continuing onwards.

" Also the Coalition has a minor request, we recently have asked our allies within the Republic of Dublin whom you know of as the Mollys and the Red Hessian Army to recognize our claim over the system linked to Omega-49 that was designated 'Cayman', as you know this was a former stronghold for the Reapers of Sirius before their main forces scattered, only remnants of the Reapers remain holding the system and the Coalition wishes to utilize the system for economic purposes to help fuel both the war effort and acquire materials to trade with our partners across Sirius which includes your own people." he explained, turning his head back to the Major who was still grumbling, Warner finally having enough of his childish behaviour rapped the knuckles of his cybernetic hand hard on the table infront of the disgruntled Rheinlander to get his attention who sent him a questioning look. Ben merely narrowed his eyes at Hasselhoff who seemed to squirm nervously in his seat, making an effort not to grumble any further but still casting scowls at both his empty glass and the hand shaken without his permission.
Skarsi nods. "You have my word that we will handle the supplies and materials required to construct a Typhoon.." Skarsi sips his tea. "The Cayman system. Yes, i have visited the system and found it most interesting." Skarsi agrees. "It was quite desolate and quiet. Such a waste. On this matter, you would have our support. Anything that strengthens the Coalition benefits us as well."

Skarsi looks over at the Major. "Are you ok, Comrade?"

The Coalition had it's support for the Cayman claim, that was one thing he could check off his mental tally, plus the Coalition did not have to waste it's resources on the construction of a Typhoon from it's own reserves so one less thing to worry about in the long haul. They needed all their material resources for pushing through the Corsair patrols in Omega-49 to Cayman.

"It will be quieter once the Reaper presence has been fully cleansed from it, I doubt the Reaper Facilities will yield anything of significance at first in terms of resources as I expect there to be damage upon the battle's end, our engineers would need time to repair the damages before any mining processes can restart and ship out to our allies." the Premier replies before the Major was asked a question, the man in question merely grunts as he straightens in his seat and shakes his head negative.

Warner coughs and gives a small smile.

"Moving on, our next item on the list I believe is the designing and signing of our Technological exchange for the paper-pushes in the State Duma."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11