Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Vaelin would loft a brow at the both of them and even more so to the man's manners when eating though other then the brow lofting he made no other reaction. "That as it might be, I am sure well enough that there are some ill feelings towards the whole despite it being blamed on just that man and those that serve under his direct rule - For the moment I am only thinking to remain Independent, I do not have ambitions for power or other such things, I am quite sick of combat quite honestly - its been the one thing in my life that I could count on, I left Sirus, though due to some personal problems here, I have had to return. I merely wish to make sure if things esculate into the whole dis-allowance of the Order that I am not caught in such a state as both me and my ships aren't within their grasp."
The young TAZ Ambassador lifted his cup of tea as if it were a mug of beer. For that, fine gentleman, you don't need to worry, you've had the delicacy of coming and knockin on our doors with a friendly gesture. He then looked at Poppess Wyrdmake. I'm sure we can make arrangements for his ships not to be Inquisited by the Flax Lord?
Ryka returns Gypsie's look, before turning to the man. "Just using order craft is no problem. As long as he does not bring in or aid the ordered cabbages, there is no reason for Big brother to inquire in a most disordered and painful manner." She says, displaying a cute yet menacing grin. "For the records, to avoid any inquiries by the inquisitorial patrols, we will need the name and registration of your ships. " Ryka finishes, sipping her tea.

"As Gyps has said, you came with the sense to knock and discuss. That is regarded very well." She turns to Gyps once again. "I will need to talk to you once this little tea party is concluded, regarding "that matter" and some arrangements needed." she says, careful not to reveal anything in front of the man.
To the crypticness of the lady he only lofted a brow and with the conclusion that what they had to talk about was now resolved. He stood up and inclined his head to them. 'Then rather than occuping each others time unneedly, I will excuse myself and return to my ship so you two might talk of your importent manner - As for the Order, I have little desire to support them in either regard other then destroying their ships sould they seek to cause harm to me or mine.'
Gypsie rushed to the window side of the desk and opened a drawer. He then took a pendant from inside it. Before you go pilot, take this. It's a Pineal Amulet, Limited Earthly Original. Any Pope will recongnize you as a friend when they see it, and it's enhancing powers over your Pineal Gland are more powerful than those of a regular Pineal Amulet.
Ryka waits for Vaelin to leave the room before turning to Gypsie. "To aid in the preparations for that and for some other plans Brother is strategizing, some things are required." She pours herself another cup of tea, before digging around in her dress trying to find something. Pulling out a list, she starts speaking again. "Weapons, munitions and military vehicles are needed to be shipped to the Aett. He is sure that one of our allied groups can handle that discreetly. We also need a journalist willing and able to create and release some news reports which will assist in the cover. Finally, builders are needed to help construct some other facilities. I'm sure that, again, one of our allied groups can help. perhaps the IMG as a possibility" Ryka is temporarily distracted by Ymir snacking on the leftover food on the table.
"Big Brother entrusts you with the negotiations that are required as you are the only person whho knows about it and can be trusted." She finishes up her tea. "I would take on this, but i already have tasks i need to complete as well."
Gypsie stared at the girl confused. Dafuq is the Aett?
Ryka starts laughing when she realises her mistake. "Thats right. You dont know of the Aett. Perhaps you should go visit. I'm sure Big Bro would welcome your visit." SHe hands Gypsie a datapad with the location and directions on how to get there. "If you get lost in Port Jackson, just call Big Bro and he'll send a someone to bring you there."
Gypsie nodded as he slided the maps and stellar charts pinpointing the location of Grand Flaxian Inquisitor Skarsi's base on the surface of Gran Canaria. I knew he had interests in the planet, and even that he had established there, but I had no idea that it was such a well positioned fortress. Gypsie studied the girl and her wolf for a second with a suspicious look. What's your clearance kiddo?! He then looked to both sides, the cieling and the floor, and lowered his voice. How much do you know about TAZ involvement with SCRA and their potential invasion of Omega 49? Gypsie got closer to her, really close, the wolf tensed in readyness to react but didn't stand I now see...

He returned to his seat on the other side of the desk. About those supplies, is this project gonna expand planetside or will this new stage be orbital? Also, which groups do you have in mind for the shipment of the goods? I can take care of the fnordic news myself.
Ryka starts laughing when she realises her mistake. "I know of all of it, of course. the whole Chao." She sits back, a knowing smile on her face. "It will remain planetside. the orbital business is solely the SCRA's." She takes out another datapad. "Well, the shipments will need a few to help. A consignment of new and experimental Military vehicles, about 250 units in all, is waiting for pickup on Planet Nuremburg in Munich. There's also 500 units of Side Arms waiting on the Ring in New Berlin. ALG would probably be best for both of those. 500 units of Light Arms are on Rochester, along with 500 units of Black Market Munitions. The Junker Marauders are very discreet, so contact them for that portion of the job. "

Checking the market prices, she nods. "the standard dockside price for the Light and Side Arms along with the Black Market Munitions should be sufficient to cover shipping costs. The Military vehicles, due to their size and nature, will require extra compensation. ALG can suggest an appropriate price for their services. Once all of the shipments are made, Brother can move ahead with the next phase of the Plan." The confidence in her voice would surprise Gypsie, given the nature of the topic, but who her brother is rapidly dispels that thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11