Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Know your admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
' Wrote:Virus is newer than me. And is a Yank.

Cannon is a server Admin that is not akllowed to join us making decisions on anything. The title is more honorary than practical. But he's the server monkey and without him the server wouldn't have all the funky shenaigans you lot take for granted.

Oh and I am no hippy.

Oh yes you are. You and Joe both are. I've seen your picture and I base my prejudices on the looks of the people;)Speaking of which I should dig up the photos and add them here, so everyone can see for themselves. :PAnd you really should fly more often. People miss your RP.

Thanks for clearing up the situation with Cannon.

Seems I remembered most of the admins though. Oh, and I didn't put them in order of seniority since I can't remember the order. I could do it though if someone would provide the order for me.

I'm fixing the profiles with the added data too.
Ah ANZLAG, how I already despise thee...

It's nice to know the admins appear to be open enough people to tell us this information!
' Wrote:Ah ANZLAG, how I already despise thee...

It's nice to know the admins appear to be open enough people to tell us this information!

It's gleaned from the forums only. No Skype info used. And there's more personal stuff I intentionally left out since it's not relevant really. Many of them have given their real names, but I see no point including them here. People just don't need to know.
You'd be looking for this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28300 ?

Oh, and good work with that. Newer people will probably find it useful for working out who's who.
thanks jammi. It was that I was looking for. Hoodlum still gives me the willies;)

I keep having a vague idea that Wolfpack used to an admin waaayyyyy back then.
He did. He used to host the server.

Along with Nightfall and Angel, but they didn't host the server.
' Wrote:Oh and I am no hippy.

when i read the original description i thought he was talking about your weight....

but i doubt your hips are big enough to be considered "hippy" ;)
' Wrote:when i read the original description i thought he was talking about your weight....

but i doubt your hips are big enough to be considered "hippy";)

It's true....

and a little secret, AC Merc has been forum trolling lately, and I saw him in game a couple weeks ago.

another note, Majkp, not only the owner of the server and an admin, one of the old time members, and former top dog of The Corsair Brotherhood.

Bulldognk - Former leader of the NovaPg

Dboy - Former leader of Black Squadron

Korrd - of AW fame

Kurine - Head of the GC

All of the Admins made huge contributions to the RP of the server beyond their being admins

Sadly Kuraine has no more the time to play as he used to... I sense his job eating him up.....:(
' Wrote:when i read the original description i thought he was talking about your weight....

but i doubt your hips are big enough to be considered "hippy" ;)

Buahaahaa. My. Total. Bad.

I of course meant, with his longish hair (coupled with what I've read about his former life-style), hippie. You know, those esoteric flower power people. Mebbe I should have called him hippie with a chippie on his shoulder.

But thank you for pointing out this. It would have escaped my notice otherwise and everybody, who could have made an distinction between hippie and hippy, would be wondering what do I know that they do not. :P

For the record. I don't know what Del's hips look like. And I don't want to either.

About Angel, Nightfall and Wolfpack. Anyone can give their "bios"?

. Good to know AC_Merc is still occasionally around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13