Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Know your admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
' Wrote:Hard to keep track of....

Yes i am the international man of mystery.... I have played on the server from: China, The UK, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong - though technically Hong Kong is really China so i shouldnt use it, only its internet was so different it may a well be another country.
Meh...

Yes i did live in China, but i would jump home occasionally to Australia, and as Del said, i now live in the UK. I do still like to get in game as much as i can, when i can.

I'll disagree that Hong Kong is technically China, its hardly been Chinese for some time now. Only in name and state legislation now is it really, its even awarded special status by the PRC.

Plus its an island. Where are you now?
BULLDOGNK, someone I talk to in-frequently, used to play SA:MP, he no longer lives in the UK, as his wife just died and he moved away from it all. He now resides somewhere in mainland Europe.
Bully didnt form the NovaPG:PThat would be good old Vtec / Bas Van Maanan he did however lead them for quite sometime.

oh and dont forget to add that Jes loves marmite!
' Wrote:I'll disagree that Hong Kong is technically China, its hardly been Chinese for some time now. Only in name and state legislation now is it really, its even awarded special status by the PRC.

Plus its an island. Where are you now?

So, you're basically saying its part of China only in law and legislation....

So its part of China then?;)

Ask anyone in China if its part of China and see what answer you get, and by that i mean the "mainland" and Hong Kong.
I nominate this thread for Pin! Should help spread respect for the amazing admins and help everyone realize they are actually real people, not just avatars, sigs and sanction notices.
Quote: they are actually real people, not just avatars, sigs and sanction notices.

Liarrrrr, Xoria really is a black dragon and Hoodlum does have glowing eyes!
' Wrote:Hoodlum does have glowing eyes!

No arguing that one
' Wrote:So, you're basically saying its part of China only in law and legislation....

So its part of China then?;)
Ask anyone in China if its part of China and see what answer you get, and by that i mean the "mainland" and Hong Kong.

Trust me, I live surrounded by the folk of Hong Kong so I know all about it. Ask them if Taiwan is part of China, they'll say yes, but is it really?

Hong Kong is different legally, economically, in terms of the services and social structure as well. It may by rights be a portion of China in a legal sense, but its history and culture preclude it from being completely Chinese at this point. It is a place of fusion in many ways.

Interesting, interesting place. Its conversations like this that make Laowai one of the most underappreciated members of this community. :cool:
' Wrote:Interesting, interesting place. Its conversations like this that make Laowai one of the most underappreciated members of this community. :cool:

Yay! im underappreciated!:)

I personally think the admins who are on deck 7 days a week are the underappreciated ones:)

Looks at Hood, Del, Et al.......:$
' Wrote:Yay! im underappreciated!:)

[color=red]I[Image: updates_emoticon_heart.png] Laowai :$
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13