Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Know your admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It doesn't mention that I am the most physically attractive Admin, now that Caylith is gone.

Needs an edit.

And I'm from Ontario. Eastern Standard Time. GMT -5.
' Wrote:It doesn't mention that I am the most physically attractive Admin, now that Caylith is gone.

Needs an edit.

And I'm from Ontario. Eastern Standard Time. GMT -5.

Edited. But it's hard to judge. Del's quite a looker too. And I haven't seen all of you. :laugh:

Thanks for the info.
Heh...

Nice that someone took the time to do this. Suits the way I like to do things really. I don't much like the feeling that people might veiw me as a distant law-maker who rules without seeing whats going on in game, on the forums etc. Best way is to get stuck in and play the game you admin.

Also Dieter, you're not that attractive. My stunning, rogue-ish good looks and youth will always overcome.:P
Discovery's Next Top Model?
' Wrote:About Angel, Nightfall and Wolfpack. Anyone can give their "bios"?

Nightfall was interesting.:D

' Wrote:Discovery's Next Top Model?

Get back to revision, now.
' Wrote:Heh...

Nice that someone took the time to do this. Suits the way I like to do things really. I don't much like the feeling that people might veiw me as a distant law-maker who rules without seeing whats going on in game, on the forums etc. Best way is to get stuck in and play the game you admin.

Also Dieter, you're not that attractive. My stunning, rogue-ish good looks and youth will always overcome.:P

wait...aren't you....you are, aren't you? Your that Admin Jihad Joe, Oh, My, God, I cant believe I am posting in the same thread as you.... wow, your like a distant law maker or something... I am sooooo lucky to be able to communicate with you. No one gets to talk to you, your so distant, and well, law maker-ish, so intimidating. Wow, I must be special.

' Wrote:wait...aren't you....you are, aren't you? Your that Admin Jihad Joe, Oh, My, God, I cant believe I am posting in the same thread as you.... wow, your like a distant law maker or something... I am sooooo lucky to be able to communicate with you. No one gets to talk to you, your so distant, and well, law maker-ish, so intimidating. Wow, I must be special.
http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-pos...-1218659828.jpg

That's all I'm gonna say.
Most honourable mentions must go to Angel for creating The [RM], and for her concept of The 66th Fighter
Wing, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, which started out as just 5 of us in Sabres.
And to Rico, also know as Nightfall, whose work on both The 101st, and The [IND] with me, is what made
them possible.
Non-admin mentions must also go to Firebird as the father of the BAF, back when it was know as the [SF],
and to Marauder for his idea of the Message Dump to promote roleplay on the forums.
Wolfpack Joe for hosting the server for so long before it moved to it's current home, via a couple of awful
mistakes. Won't dwell on those though.

Hood
Wow, I've been here for almost 3 years and seen some topics about admins and this is one of the bests. Good Job looqas. ;)
Hard to keep track of....

Yes i am the international man of mystery.... I have played on the server from: China, The UK, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong - though technically Hong Kong is really China so i shouldnt use it, only its internet was so different it may a well be another country.

Meh...

Yes i did live in China, but i would jump home occasionally to Australia, and as Del said, i now live in the UK. I do still like to get in game as much as i can, when i can.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13