Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TBH_heraldry.gif]

Welcome to The Brotherhood Message Dump

The place to sit back relax maybe watch some news, or discuss what u have done today.

(Below i will post what is happening in the world of a Corsair (on TV))

Television

Breaking News:

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: BreakingNews.jpg]

OOC: HAHA we are getting mentions in Roomers

possible New Orders, have had no confirmation
[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]
: Corsair Brotherhood

: Brother Farquar

Reporting for duty sir... I mean, senor. My ship is armed and ready.

Hey I don't wanna build biodomes! that's work for the Outcast slaves we capture.

That is all for now.

Message to:[BrotherHood] Farquar

thats good to hear that u are ready for combat.

Im sure that we can work something out with the Elders about the Biodomes

Out

We have a new member [BrotherHood]Hunter-Seeker (sorry if i spelt it wrong) Please welcome him with open arms:)

Use the edit button, don't double post!
Korrd.
Message to:Corsair Brotherhood

Comm ID:Hunter-Seeker

Reporting for duty. My vessel and her weapons are ready to further the cause of the Brotherhood against the Outcast scum.
Message to: hunter-seeker
Comm ID: [BrotherHood]Alaxander

Welcome to the brotherhood, Im glad to hear that your vessel is ready. we are sure to be in combat most of our lifes glad to have u hear

A.

To: The BortherHood

Posabaly we may send the BrotherHood in to the Tau's the aid Kusari in there fight against Bretonia. Seeing as the Bretonia have take sides with a groop of drug dealers, we think that we should take sides with Kusari.

OOC:please post what u think GAU and BrotherHood, should we help the KNF or not..

A.

Use the edit button, don't double post!
Korrd.
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
Destination: The BrotherHood

Today, myself and Alexander engaged two GoR vessels in the clouds of Omicron Theta. All was going well until the experimental huntress proved that it needed new wiring, and retired due to mass malfunctions of many critcal systems, including life-support.

This left two GoR vessels, one Scimatar and one Sabre vs my Titan. The Scimatar took off, probably looking to deliver a shipment of cardimine to those fools who inhabit the main part of Sirius. The Sabre, however, stayed and to my initial dismay, was squarking the tag [GoR]Ace.Bernard.Fokke. Knowing of such a high profile Outcast, he genuinely frightened me with his flying prowess. Nevertheless, I engaged and was makeing good headway on his hull strength thanks to my missile launcher. He lost a wing pretty quickly and a victory looked as if it were "in the bag". However, I underestimated the tenacity and doggedness of one of the most promenant Aces in the Ghosts of Ragariz squadron. He made me use all my Nanobots and Sheildbatteries, but it came down in the end to who had the better aim. He had the better aim by far, stripping both my wings, which left me with two gun, my depleted missile launcher and a Colada del cid.

Against these odds and in such a vulnerable position i was forced to retreat (1 death, fight lasted about 2 hours). It seems that countless hours in the flight simulator have not provided me with the expertise needed to defeat one of our enemies strongest pilots. I was very close...i will need to begin training on more than bounty hunter filth.

He was honourable enough to return lost equipment from a gaping tear in my cargo hold. Make no mistake, we hate each other, but we also respect each other. He has earnt it from me, and I have earnt it from him. May our paths cross again soon. Perhaps i will have better luck then.

End Transmission
To:Juan Montoya

Sorry i had to bail and leav you there on your own. the huntress is still undergoing repears, un fortunaly it is still under going tests and will need to have Extencive repears. We lost 4 crew members due to thease male functions.

A.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send To "Alaxander, Commanding Officer of the Brotherhood"
CommID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

Greetings Alaxander, you have contacted me in the past asking of our factions to become under friendly status. As you are corsairs, we accept. The Brotherhood and Black Squadron are now under friendly status. But under one condition.

Black Squadron, we have allies that might just be enemy's to you. Note this, and orders given to attack GoR, SF, AW, or any other of our friends will be rejected instantaneously, no questions asked.

We look forward to fighting beside you in battle.

DBoy out.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
Breaking news Please look at Page 1 under Breaking news last tv
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
Destination: Alexander

With regards to the choice on whether to help the Kusari or not, I think it would be best if we started preliminary negotiations with their ambassedor about status between them and us. It would be wise to get somthing in return for our help surpressing the Sirius Ferdaration. Such as free passage through their space and help against the GoR. We must conduct negotiations carefully to squeeze as much out of the Kusari military as we can without overdoing it.

However, if you do negotiate, dont make it public, as the other parties such as the SA and RM may try to boycott our negotiations. Please note, with pressure from these two factions, the possibility of an alliance or freindly status becomes improbable.

I support negotiations, but only if we get somthing in return.

Regards,

Juan Montoya

End Transmission