Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Greeting fellow OSI,

My name is John Kelton and I require 2 jumpdrive coordonates.
->First scan I need it in Tau-23 system at Indochine Outpost
->Second scan i need it in Maine system near planet Le Mans

Send me a PM with the coordonates.

Many thanks and good luck!
[Image: osicomms.png]

.::Access Communications channel. Authorization Code. Voncloud J::.
.::Stand By... . .. .... Access Granted...Message Begins::.

Good Morrow Patrons.
I put forward my apologies for delays in Orders and Replies, there is currently a change in management in progress which has caused a few back steps.
Paperwork missing or going to the wrong Neural Net, etc.
We are working to rectify this as soon as Possable. If any Orders are out standing and still required Please Repost your Order after this Message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Again we extend our apologies to our Clients.

Regards
Jerard Voncloud
Acting Director of Omicron Supply Industries
Bonjour monsieurs and mademoiselles,

I am colonel Villeneuve and I need coordonates for jump drive:
1. Omega 15 in C7
2.Tau 23 in E/F/6/7
3.Maine in front of planet Le Mans
4.Burgundy near Alesia Station
Please tell me when you are ready because i have been waiting for them for three weeks.

Aureavoir, mon amis!
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

From: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris, Patron of the Season of Discord
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Equipment order

[Image: 4280g.jpg]

Kallisti dear fellow Zoners!

I recently noticed that as a Zoner one no longer has to slide mysterious notes through the wood of a table in the shady corner of the darkest Barrier Gate Station bars to get state-of-the-art equipment. I am very happy to end such obscure negotiations now that I can come to you OSI for the trinkets I may need.

Anyways, to make a short story long, I want to buy expensive toys from you. Namely a Jump Drive Device Mark III (the one that's not a hype-cab, but still the best for solo jumping)...(you know, the one that costs 550 milliards at Nichols).

Do I need to pay in advance? Eris backs me up, I won't scam you, I swear.

The dineros are ready anyways, so tell me how we would do this.

Without anything in particular to add, I salute you and look forward to your prompt response.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris, Patron of the Season of Discord
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Good Day Dr.
I am sure we can cater for your request and i will get my transports onto it as soon as possible.
In Regards to payments, we offer one of 2 ways. You pay us upfront, Or you pay us upon completion. Either way works fine though the 2nd option we would expect payment before the Item is Released to you.
If these terms are fine with you, then we will start on the Project and let you know once it is complete.

Safe Journeys
J. Voncloud CEO of OSI

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

From: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris, Patron of the Season of Discord
To: J. Voncloud, CEO of OSI

Kallisti Mr. Voncloud!

There is no problem at all in paying in advance, just tell me where to send the flax.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Good Day Doc.
If you could send the payment to OSI-Cloud1, we have already started getting the required materials for your jumpdrive. I will contact you as soon as it is ready for collection.
Regards
Voncloud

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: J. Voncloud, CEO of OSI

Kallisti Mr. Voncloud!

The flax is already in the jar, and I'm parked at Gran Canaria, waiting for you to poke me.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Greetings to those at OSI.
This is Mr-Fred.Bloggs, one of the administrators at freeport 101.
We require your services to help finish construction of freeport 101, we come to you because Zoners are family and must always look out for each other, so if you are willing to help us out here at Freeport 101 we require the following materials:
50,000 Ship Hull Panels
100,000 Industrial Materials
50,000 Robotics
50,000 Super Alloy
25,000 Polymers
25,000 Xenobiotic Filters
we are looking forward to hearing of your responce, and hope that you will be able to help us out.
Bonjour OSI,

I am Jaques Blaise and want to buy a Survey Module MK II. Please tell me when it is going to be ready and if you can complete my request.

Aurevoire, mon amis!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26