Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: TB-Voncloud_zpscjyqtthc.png]

Thats Understandable, early bird get the worm after all. I hope you business goes without a hitch but by all means return to us if it doesnt, or for any other equipment you may require.
Voncloud
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
Incoming transmission.
[Image: b096WJ2.png]

Sender ID: William Daniel Gaster.

Encryption type: unavailable.

Subject: Cloaking Device Mk I.

Mr. Voncloud,

Cloaking Device Mk 1 (also known as Light Cloaking Device) was offered by me today. My gratitude, I feel like NIchols Trade Center's bank count has been increased.
Transmission terminated.

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/LUpeI7C.jpg?2[/img]ID: "Flora"
File Type: Video Comm
Subject: Cloaking Device Mk I
Encryption: High

Hello.

I'm Flora, an independent researcher, and while looking through the neural net in search for a certain piece of gear I'm interested in I stumbled upon your dandy little advert. It mentions that prices for the cloaking devices are revealed upon inquiry.
Well, I'd like to make an inquiry about a cloaking device mk I. Shoot me a price and I'll see if we'll have a deal.

Message end.

Anyone at home? I'm starting to consirder contacting someone else.

Message end.
Incoming Transmission
Sender: John Ranger
Subject: Purchase of a Mk2 Survey Module

Hello there! My name is John Ranger and I'm looking to purchase a Mk2 Survey Module for my vessel. Your prices are pretty fair. When can I expect this done?

Thank you!

Ending transmission

Consirder me no longer interested.

Have a nice day.

Message end.
Incoming Transmission
Sender: John Ranger
Subject: Purchase of a Mk2 Survey Module

Anyone here?

Ending transmission
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Fraglithe
Subject: Accidental misfire on Nichols Trade Center, Request for Access and Offer of Reparations

Good day, and advanced apologies on my part.

I am a frequent, albeit random, visitor and customer of the Nichols Trade Center since the previous year. Today, I was docking as usual on the base when, upon my negligence, my puny fighter guns went off unexpectedly. I was already under the docking sequence when the automated turrets fired; I was stuck then and there and it destroyed my ship. Fortunately, some good souls picked up my life pod and promptly dropped me off at Gran Canaria.

I again apologize for the utter negligence. I certainly have no ill will nor the capability to single-handedly damage, let alone destroy your most wonderful facility, to which I myself have profited from good business this past year. I have bought a docking module, and several high quality weapons aboard the base and I have always believed that the money spent on your products are worth every unit of credit.

I therefore offer payment of reparations to back my apology and seek to be granted access once again to your illustrious station.

Again, I offer my sincerest and humblest apologies,

Fraglithe
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Fraglithe
Subject: Generous Restoration of Access

Good day, and my sincerest gratitude to all of you.

It would seem that the doors of Nichols is once again open to me as it were. No credits were charged to me as yet. I thank thee for your generosity, and I promise to observe due care in the future.

Again, thank you very much.

Ending Transmission
Hello, OSI,

I will like to know if i can order from you a Hyperspace Survey Module Mk3, and how much it will cost.
My ID is TrentB , i joined The Order and i received an Order ID.
My location now is Omega 49 - Planet Grand Canaria.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26