Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time Karlotta posts, I strangle a kitten.
That is all you need to know.
(02-21-2013, 04:29 PM)Daron Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, you can't post that here. It is simply way too awesome. I cannot believe that this pointless rage thread contains something of value. To the rest: I've read someof these threads and it kinda reminds me of this story:
Click
(02-21-2013, 03:31 PM)Zoros.Black.Whip Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the fact that you dont say the same about the people who spend 3 times as much time on here as me, I'd say you're an ass-kisser.

When are you due to submit your thesis on the disco community?
(02-21-2013, 03:00 PM)Zoros.Black.Whip Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the delay, but Banshee got banned and I was buys and stuff and now there's so much to answer to.

sindroms Wrote:People are asshats because you are an asshat in return. It is how it works. You should know that by now.

Exactly. I know it and I've been telling admins and other players this all the time, but some people still don't seem to get it, you included. The tragedy is that some people think that they can just be ass-hats
and not be treated accordingly because they are in some position of authority in a pixel-world. Well, to those who do: you're not a RL policeman, you'Re not a judge, you're not a president, you're not a king.

You're a guy on an internet computer game, who is too stupid to realize that all his power over other people is purely imaginary, and sometimes you're going to get to feel just that, so you better stop being an asshat if you dont like being treated like one.

I have to admit i agree with the above. I have seen this on the road also with truck drivers on the CB. They brag, and insult, and act all tough because no one knows who they are, and will probably never meet.
Alas I have seen 1 of these guys get caught at a truckstop, and had the shat kicked out of him for things he said.

So alot of people just need to chill out on the internet, and stop acting all high and mighty. Do not do or say anything here that you would not say face to face with someone.
It is also true that even people in real life/face to face think because they are an exec at a big company they are somehow "better" then others or should get special treatment. Sorry but NO! you/they are just another person. I have had a person in a suit talk down to me because he thought he was above me somehow since i was driving a garbage truck. It was rather funny to watch 15 minutes latter after i had his expensive BMW tagged and towed away for blocking that same truck he looked down at me for driving.

So all here should chill out. Let Karlotta speak his mind if he chooses to. Do not like it? do not read it. After all it is just words, and in many countries freedom of speech is a right. He is not harming anyone.
<3

Um, the problem is not about his opinion.
It is the way he expresses it, especially when it comes to outright profanity and insults to anyone who does not agree with him.

Not to mention he is basically demanding special treatment by coming back and not being able to be banned in order to speak his mind about OTHERS HAVING SPECIAL TREATMENT.

You do see the irony here, right?
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

oh wait.
blabla

You know what i mean?
(02-22-2013, 12:07 AM)why_so_serious Wrote: [ -> ]blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

oh wait.
blabla

You know what i mean?

Are you trying to say that this thread is complete nonsense?
(02-21-2013, 10:56 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 03:31 PM)Zoros.Black.Whip Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the fact that you dont say the same about the people who spend 3 times as much time on here as me, I'd say you're an ass-kisser.

When are you due to submit your thesis on the disco community?

I already got a phd, dont need a second one.

(02-21-2013, 11:48 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Um, the problem is not about his opinion.
It is the way he expresses it, especially when it comes to outright profanity and insults to anyone who does not agree with him.

Not to mention he is basically demanding special treatment by coming back and not being able to be banned in order to speak his mind about OTHERS HAVING SPECIAL TREATMENT.

You do see the irony here, right?

I'm not more profane than JihadJoe, who never even got warned for anything.

And about the special treament that I'm allegedly requesting, I'll borrow someone else's expression. It takes special talent to be as stupid as you, sindroms. First of all, you are the one that returned from a permaban. Second, everyone here could do exactly the things I'm doing. There is nothing special about it what so ever, except that others dont do it, at least not many of them. Third, I never even asked or expected to be unbanned. I said it last in the post that replied to your posts, which you chose to totally ignore because you have absolutely no way of justifying anything you said.

: funny thing is that a lot of the people who think its cool to look down on sanitation workers have jobs that require less qualifcations than it requires to drive a garbage truck, have less responsibility, and their job is less important for society than yours. Provided they even have one or ever had one.
(02-20-2013, 01:10 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2013, 12:14 PM)Banshee Wrote: [ -> ]making it impossilbe to just play the game without giving special treatment to the "server l33t".

And yet there are still hundreds who play here.

Well, let me be clear, not that anyone care, i haven't came here for ages, since i've banned myself from this obnoxious server, with obnoxious and arrogant people. But not all of them, the most discret are the best, i have found some in both of those brief passages thru Disco.

But today by accident and curiosity, to remind myself the Serious Wannabe Joke that this forum and server represents, (fearing i could have a blood sugar crash and think on return once more) i see your ignorant comment, and your previous aswell!

The first time was a disappiontment, someone complained because didn't liked to be killed by a new comer and therefor Admin took all the weapons from my Cruiser, who took me 1 1/2 month to get it.

Second time played 3 +/- weeks and because i repoted some Admin friends who killed me and a friend ( i even bother to bring one), without any RP and without even allowing us and including to tell us to shut up O.O.C.
Result i was fined in 10mill when i had in total 2/3mill, which was the same has tell me get out and saty there.

Im not whinning, i have a life.
But some of you don't, and being recognized and well-known/famous in Disco does not make any of you special, you're just like the others, forget that illusion, forget that Semi-God thing!

All this to say the follow, the system is mounted for a few and friends, and to some are allowed to join to serve has meat to Semi-Gods play with. The burocrats, the one's who do not let the world spin and make the sun blured.
New comers have to be taught to comply, if they want to stay.

You guys are about 1 hundred or whatever, like you say, but not like you, i can see that just like other retractors have more than 2k posts, that says it all. You guys talk too much, you don't know what you say, you don't say what you know.

But mind this, it's always the same 1 hundred guys in there, sooner or later it's all over. Not because of the game, which we (some) all love (still), but because of the people in it.

Ass Kisser's And Still a No One's

P.S. thank you mates (some of ttruly Disco discrete elders) who helped me in my lastest adventure on Disco, with cash and advices, i didn't had the chance to thank you before, you know whom im talking about.