Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-26-2013, 11:58 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]I have denied it too long. I am in fact Sina, and Dusty Lens, and Zelot, and Ench.
I devoted years of my life to crafting the community into something that worshiped me. However it failed and so I resorted to the ever popular Crackpunch persona. When I say I am the conspiracy, I mean it.

When you say you are the conspiracy you're just copying more stuff from the people that are on the same bandwagon as you.

When you've grown up, you'll become more capable of individual thought without confusing it with the copying of fads that the people who your immature mind thinks are cool are following. I mean hopefully you will. Some people stay mental midgets forever.
Drama. Give us more.
[Image: throwing-down.gif]
(02-26-2013, 01:48 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Drama. Give us more.

JAHAHAHHAA OMNOMNOM DRAMA MORE

... : /
I blame Tachyon.
(02-26-2013, 12:16 PM)Moochapotamus Wrote: [ -> ]When you say you are the conspiracy you're just copying more stuff from the people that are on the same bandwagon as you.

When you've grown up, you'll become more capable of individual thought without confusing it with the copying of fads that the people who your immature mind thinks are cool are following. I mean hopefully you will. Some people stay mental midgets forever.

I don't know, I think you're still assuming waaaaaaaaay too much. But go on, keep being a tool.

edit: I just noticed how keen you are to judge everyone else. Start with the MAAAAN IN THA MIRROR (I don't know how to type in Michael Jackson's voice).
just a side note: for the permabanned users that have been unbanned, they asked the admin team and had their consent to come back. Spazzy and Igor have been unbanned this way.

Karlotta is still considered a permabanned user and never made any attempt to communicate like someone with an IQ above 10 and this is why he can continue registering accounts as much as he want, his claims will never make any progress.

But I suppose it's "just for fun" now. Disco got to the point where the admin team (if there's any of them active anyway) doesn't know what the dev team is doing, and 90% of the dev team is completely clueless about what happens ingame, sometimes giving directions to factions that do not make any sense at all (see SCRA for 4.87).

There's not much left to expect from this mod really except a forum to troll and reds on scanner to shoot.
(02-22-2013, 05:34 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]People dismiss his points because he's supposed to be banned. However, not even the lawd himself can stop Karlotta from telling everyone what he thinks. He's like a vegan.

So what? He's supposedly banned, it doesn't automatically invalidate his points. If I were to post the same exact thing, would you take it more seriously? Probably not. Every time you ran out of smart things to say (that's basically all the time) you resorted to posting a retarded gif or a retarded one liner, without in fact saying anything even remotely meaningful.

(02-23-2013, 11:33 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]Your post is made all the more humorous by the 4chan logo/image in your sig.

I shamefully admit that I kind of find a point in that post made by... Karlotta was it? Regarding the spam of gifs and pics, seriously.

But then again, that might be me who hates seeing spams of cat gifs because I hate seeing cats on the internet and maybe because I feel that it's a kind of... spit in the face( can't find the proper word, sorry) bought to the OP or to the ones who try to write something serious in the thread.

But then again, I look towards the top of my browser page... And I notice the word ,,Flood" and sadly, when one desires to make a valid point or start a serious discussion here, is met with a serious spank on his cheek resulting in spams of senseless, trolling, cynical posts or gifs of which the OP is partly if not fully to be blamed as he knew what would happen if he posts in flood and not in a serious discussion thread.

Still, I hate this cat gif spam. And I hate cats

How's this?
(02-26-2013, 11:52 PM)VoluptaBox Wrote: [ -> ]So what? He's supposedly banned, it doesn't automatically invalidate his points. If I were to post the same exact thing, would you take it more seriously? Probably not. Every time you ran out of smart things to say (that's basically all the time) you resorted to posting a retarded gif or a retarded one liner, without in fact saying anything even remotely meaningful.

I hope you do realise I am not taking this thread seriously. Why is the onus on me to post something with meaning? Karlotta sure ain't doing it.

I'm still waiting to find out who's ass I'm kissing and who I'm collaborating with.
This is fun.