Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go away
[Image: 8VrzFwE.jpg]
My parents are dead, I want to join the Liberty Navy for revenge.
makes sense
Bye )))))
(04-16-2013, 01:44 AM)Badaboom Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the [LN] guys and their pirate/nomad/reaver alts whining about the existance of indy LN, or your whining about the fact that they dont follow nonsene crap order that you guys give? Never said you made my stay in Lib miserable beyond the point of staying there, just said people like you is what makes me take dumps on people-like-yous heads on the forum.

Don't even try to distort my words, I've meant your whining or whatever you prefer calling your endless walls of text.

Did I ever order your LN indie to stand down because I was in the middle of a duel with any LH~ like Nicole's or Kilian's? Fine, I'd not mind repeating it over and over again, as I care more about the fun of the opponent than yours.

PS:
[4:34:48] Fran (Ryummel): then again
[4:34:56] Fran (Ryummel): if I manage to impose the way I want him/her to play
[4:35:05] Fran (Ryummel): it's his/her problem for being a pussy
[4:36:03] Fran (Ryummel): we're in the interwebz and not pointing a gun at anyone, rite?
omg Karlotta is rite guys we must ban all powerabusing admins

[Image: gPhnzLc.png]

Oh wait, it's a spiderman thread.

<3
[Image: h3253B35A]
Oh look!

The superkewl guys and pretend-gurls have done it again!

They done won cause who ever just said something they didnt like got banned again.

Well if that aint the ultimate victory, then what is?

Yeah, uh... so... "byyyeeee..." and stuff.

(04-16-2013, 03:19 AM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 01:44 AM)Badaboom Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the [LN] guys and their pirate/nomad/reaver alts whining about the existance of indy LN, or your whining about the fact that they dont follow nonsene crap order that you guys give? Never said you made my stay in Lib miserable beyond the point of staying there, just said people like you is what makes me take dumps on people-like-yous heads on the forum.

Don't even try to distort my words, I've meant your whining or whatever you prefer calling your endless walls of text.

Did I ever order your LN indie to stand down because I was in the middle of a duel with any LH~ like Nicole's or Kilian's? Fine, I'd not mind repeating it over and over again, as I care more about the fun of the opponent than yours.

PS:
[4:34:48] Fran (Ryummel): then again
[4:34:56] Fran (Ryummel): if I manage to impose the way I want him/her to play
[4:35:05] Fran (Ryummel): it's his/her problem for being a pussy
[4:36:03] Fran (Ryummel): we're in the interwebz and not pointing a gun at anyone, rite?

No, actually you didnt order my indy LN to stand down while you were in a duel. I never help people who ask me to not help them. Why would I?

What happened is that after another navy cap had refused to help my lone guardian although I asked for help, while I was being engaged and killed by two sabres next to Fort Bush, I asked the navy cap in question how exactly his not helping his ally who was being attacked in superior numbers and superior ships was contibuting to the fairness that he was claiming to promote, and how his flying around NY in a cap and then not using it when needed to save another ship from exploding was helping to save resources. You arrived in your official [LN] char (shortly after the sabres left, coincidentally, cause some other peeps actually did help me), and said that you would shoot me for talking about the other navy ships's refusal to help me. You also continued threatening to shoot me every time we met afterwards.

But of course you'll never admit that, and post some BS which has nothing to do with what really happened, making up situations where for some reason, I shot some ship that you were "duelling" and asking me not to shoot?

You do that because the truth is, Ryummel, that you're the one who is a huge pussy. Just like your friends Kaze and Joe, who do their utmost to promote their image of uber-scary PvPers and super-scary guys in charge who you better not cross around here.

All this policy of "indy cap is bad cause indy cap attacks fighters" is nothing but a tactic to keep the blue messages rolling in for your routinely trained snubgangs, so you can fool yourselves, and others, into not seeing what huge pussies you guys really are.

You cant just play the game, and survive in the RP situations that you get yourselves into, oh no.

You must always keep up some oorp reason why the enemy can only attack you or your buddies in equal or inferior ships, and if they don't you're gonna go after them, whether you are supposed to be on their side IRP or not.

You make sure you'll get the better guns, the better ships, the skilled guys on your side, before you even dare to enter a fight. You get yourselves advatnages through your leet factions, your official rights, through your constant threats and whining about caps who actually help their allies to not get killed.

You know, some people actually take their single snubs into situations where there is a high chance that they wont make it out alive, but they just do their best to survive out there, within RP, and just accept it if they couldnt win in the situation they got themselves into. Without using their official faction status to scare players into attacking their buddies, without shooting their own faction to guarante wins for their buddies, without whining that a cap helps their ally, without making sure they have better gear than everyone else.

Actually thats most of the people who play here that are able to do that, especially new people.

Its just you guys who are unable to do that.

Because in reality you are huge, really big, pathetic pussies.