Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does this thing seriously have 68 pages

I like how I even come in, just randomly, and find someone whining about the Shadow. I'm too lazy to quote that bit, Pearl.Gates, so I'll just respond here.

That thing is crazy. You wanna know how crazy? When you turned, YOU TURNED LITERALLY OFF YOUR SCREEN. I mean, granted, I was absolutely horrible at PvP when I was very briefly in the Phantoms, but whining about small, EXCLUSIVE factions that could engage whoever they wanted is retarded.

First of all, these factions? Literally hated by everyone - Nomads are shot on site by pretty much everyone.

Phantoms are even worse than Nomads, if I recall.

And for that matter, the factions are exclusive, and I should really not have to say it, but roleplay was more encouraged than PvP was, at least with the Phantoms. I'm sure Nomads were the same way, and quite frankly, I had more fun RPing on Puzzle and with Phantoms(and sometimes Nomads) than I did anyone/anything else.

And, why would a Phantom or a Nomad -ever- complain about being ganked? Being ganked as one of those two was, quite literally, an every day thing. Everyone wanted to jump in on killing a Nomad or a Phantom, especially because some of the best PvPers were in Phantoms/Nomads.

and finally, I dunno about Nomads, but there were a fair number of people in Phantoms that weren't "admin friends". I was in the Phantoms for like, a month, and I was never really friends with any of the admins. I was sorta-kinda friends with Virus and Joe, and I hung out in the skype chat kinda sorta.

why am I even posting here

i literally show up and yell at you people for a few days every couple of months and vanish

why does dusty have 6,666 posts

what the fuck is wrong with you fucking people

http://i.imgur.com/f7pOx.jpg
This 'Karlotta' thing is a so called running gag - at some point entertaining.

Watch out that you don't get caught like on that particular other server.
May God have mercy with your soul.
I don't know who I think is more annoying, Karl or Shinji Ikari.
Shinji Ikari by far. Even in Re-Take he is unlikable.
:

You do not get payed but I know the target.

The coal is dark but shiny.
Crush me, Burn me, Embrace me.

In the darkness of space.
I'll glow.
(04-25-2013, 10:05 AM)asgaron Wrote: [ -> ]The coal is dark but shiny.

Most likely antracite, but could be bituminous.

Yes, I did a semester of earth science.
So, if Black.Scorpion paid 30 mil to a random freelancer, why couldn't he pay 10 to official LPI? :/
Because Hoodlum is too lazy
I never liked this thread, but there's too many asterisks in here. Mind your language and keep it clean.
I hope none of you are drunk, because this is one hell of an image to look at if you are.

[Image: bm0Vm06.gif]