Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find this topic silly. I fond you all silly as well.
Who the hell is karlotta? why so much attention to some lolwut anyway? better spaek of buffing Corsair and SCRA stuff :3
(02-27-2013, 01:11 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you do realise I am not taking this thread seriously. Why is the onus on me to post something with meaning? Karlotta sure ain't doing it.

I'm still waiting to find out who's ass I'm kissing and who I'm collaborating with.

But you should, take it seriously that is. Whether you agree with what he's saying or not, you can't argue that he is being serious about it, properly discussing instead of the above mentioned one liners and gifs.

And it goes for everyone else, you're not the only one.
[Image: tumblr_lttcbyLaoP1r44hlho1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mbjmehx3Bx1rcru73o1_500.gif]
(02-27-2013, 05:32 PM)VoluptaBox Wrote: [ -> ]But you should, take it seriously that is. Whether you agree with what he's saying or not, you can't argue that he is being serious about it, properly discussing instead of the above mentioned one liners and gifs.

And it goes for everyone else, you're not the only one.

Pictures speak a thousand words, gifs a whole lot more. It's up to you to see the deeper meaning. Maaaaan.

I don't have to be serious on a gaming forum, so I'm just gonna keep on lololololing in the area designated for lolololololing. If there was a thread out of flood about this topic, I'd have a completely different attitude. If I can't lol in flood, then the terrorists have already won.

Nobody has named the people I'm supposedly trying to fit in with. It appears I'm doing quite the opposite, by the number of people in this thread condemning my 'actions'.
I condemn the lack of cats in your post Crack.

[Image: tumblr_mi4890HTIQ1rlxdp2o1_500.gif]
(02-27-2013, 07:10 PM)Miaou Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: tumblr_lttcbyLaoP1r44hlho1_400.gif]

Cuteness..... overload......
[Image: tumblr_lz81x4TNCE1rpsftmo1_500.gif]
[Image: hFE315395]
Am I fitting in yet?
(02-27-2013, 06:10 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a who.

Yes it is. Just because you don't colaborate with them in other things doesn't mean you're not doing it when you're spamming gifs together with them.

(02-27-2013, 06:10 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny how you mention how unreasonable I am, when you are infamous for being unreasonable.

Pure propaganda generated by the people who chose to be unreasonable towards me because they were incapable of admitting that I was right and they were wrong. And of the kids who herded with those people because those people were faction leaders and admins.

(02-27-2013, 02:21 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes wonder if Karlotta has any memory of what Karlotta was initially banned for.

I was banned because after I opposed you and other admins openly in a few threads, like in threads about how fighting enemies in greater numbers and higher ship class is evil (which was of course about the poor poor nomads and phatnoms in their OPed ships which you and your croonies said werent OP back then but say they were OP now, and where what you said led directly to the oorp stupidity of unlawful fighters flying to Manhattan and then screamin "OH LOOOK THE CAP IT ATTACKING MEEE HE IS SO EVIL AND LAME AND IM SO AWESOME" that we have seen ever every hour ever since), and the thread about phantoms using hacked ships (katanas with bomber powercores and snacs, I think it was Virus, Hoodlum and Del if I remember correctly), the admins decided they weren't going to act on any of my rule violation reports anomore no matter how much proof was provided, even when the violations happened right in front o their eyes (oracle Kayden f1ed out on me right in front of Laowai's nose).

When I pointed it out I was asked for proof for it, and when I posted the prood I was insta-forum-banned and the proof invisibled, and after it was again claimed that there was not enough proof but that it could still not be shown in an open discussion because that would be the ever-so-evil trial by forum, I decided that there was little point in continuing to play like this, if every asshole could break rules towards me and get away with it. So I commited the same violations I reported to see just how fast you would act if I did it, and I was banned within minutes after they happened, and when I asked admins to lift my ban in pm because it was up and the sanction thread was locked because the asshole who commited the violations were posting "yay win!" in it, they first unbanned me and then permabanned me for breaking my ban.

I sometimes wonder if you're just totally delusional about what a poop-head you really are and actually think that you arent just because you had ways of invisibling things, or if you just think that being a total poop-head makes you particularly clever. Probably a combination of both.

(02-27-2013, 10:12 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]Pictures speak a thousand words, gifs a whole lot more. It's up to you to see the deeper meaning. Maaaaan.

Yes they do, and spamming gifs and jpegs that suggest that someone who is trying to have a serious discussion is a fail-troll is the admin-accepted way of saying "F U I'm not going to be reasonable with you" to someone here. And when someone returns the F U in an honest way, he gets banned (see schemkel).

(02-27-2013, 10:12 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody has named the people I'm supposedly trying to fit in with. It appears I'm doing quite the opposite, by the number of people in this thread condemning my 'actions'.

Yes it has been said.

Wanna be a rebel? Get yourself banned like Schemkel. Schemkel: banned for saying F U. You: not banned for saying F U by spamming jpegs because when you say it it pleases the admins.

See the difference?

(02-28-2013, 05:06 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hFE315395]
Am I fitting in yet?

Yes you have been, all the time.