Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think it's for you to dictate what shouldn't be taken serious by other people. Please have the courtesy to try and understand that.

P.S. This isn't a game, it's a forum for discussions.
Karl has a few things goin' for him. The cult of personality, occasional eloquence, & the passage of time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

To be completely honest, I disagree with the staph continuing to feed the beast by boosting the dude's ego via keeping the name alive. They'd be better off making his name fall down the memory hole...but more than that, I facepalm at the dude's bloated sense of entitlement that he would continue to linger where he wore out his welcome more than half a decade ago. He's proven over & over that he can't let things go & has more interest in protecting his ego in the guise of fighting the system then simply taking responsibility for his actions.

His initial ban was his fault & that's all there is to it. Everything after that is him confusing privileges as rights.

I say give him amnesty & he will once again hang himself with the rope you give him

try it & just watch
Sorry for the delay, but Banshee got banned and I was buys and stuff and now there's so much to answer to.

sindroms Wrote:People are asshats because you are an asshat in return. It is how it works. You should know that by now.

Exactly. I know it and I've been telling admins and other players this all the time, but some people still don't seem to get it, you included. The tragedy is that some people think that they can just be ass-hats
and not be treated accordingly because they are in some position of authority in a pixel-world. Well, to those who do: you're not a RL policeman, you'Re not a judge, you're not a president, you're not a king.

You're a guy on an internet computer game, who is too stupid to realize that all his power over other people is purely imaginary, and sometimes you're going to get to feel just that, so you better stop being an asshat if you dont like being treated like one.

Ways in which certain players and admins were asshats and were therefore treated as such in return:

-A certain player going on a dagger light fighter, turning on fraps, flying up to 3 players of a certain faction you wanted to slander, taunting them to get them to shoot him, and then posting the video on the forum saying that this faction and players are horrible people for attacking a dagger 3 on one.

-The same player doing a very similar thing again, years later, just this time not saying anything to pose as a noob with a rogue iff, masked as an attempt to "open peoples eyes about lack of noob-friendliness"

-certain admins allowing that but immediately invising any posts or evidence that even remotely make certain other people look bad for "trial by forum"

-making larmoyant threads about how its soooo unfair to attack poor nomads and phantoms in greater numbers and fatter slower ships (also plunging discovery into an age of darkest oorp "MY ENEMY CANT SHOOT MY SPACESHIP WHEN ITS AT MY ENEMIES CAPITOL PLANET!!!" stupidity), when they, including the person who posted it, did and are continnuing to do THE EXACT SAME THING and call people liars when they point it out and censor them when they post the proof.

-a certain admin taking away my slipstream because it was made a phantom only ship, without giving me to a chance to get the mk8 armor and the 6 mil that was on it off it, or even letting me transfer the money I got for selling it in bastille to my other ships.

-first ignoring and then lying about "not enough evidence" about several rule violation reports which included screenies of: 1 A guy accusing me of a rule violation which is was actually not a rule violation (which could easily be checked by just reading the rules) and asking for 5 mil so he doenst report me for it. 2 Another guy (who was sporting a SRP) accusing me of a rule violation which was not a rule violation (which could easily have been checked by reading rules) so he could escape, saying I should be damned thankful he doesnt report me. 3 A guy replying to my question why he was again in a system he got killed in less than 4 hours ago saying "Nothing, just sitting around, I can be here because you left the system" which did not give him the right to return to the system according to the rules at that time. 4 a guy telling me that he didnt have to switch character after he died, which is not a rule anymore but was a rule written down at the time and still was 2 months after he did it.

-asking me to present evidence of ignored reports with sufficient evidence or gtfo, and then banning me when I did present the evidence, invising the evidence seconds after I posted it.

-Making rule 1.2 which says that admins will treat all players equally without personal bias and that all all rule violations will be acted on, and then systemaitcally ignoring rule violations, calling the person who correctly pointed it out a liar, and also making special factions with countless advantages which only certain players have access to, which is clearly NOT treating all players equally and fairly.

me Wrote:I came back silently lots of times.

sindroms Wrote:We noticed.

Then why did you ask me why I dont do it?

sindroms Wrote:I think all the newbies you have befrended are still around and fine even without catoring to the whole leet aspect of the server. Correct me if I am wrong, but you should be able to do so as well.

Some of them are, some arent. I said several times that it's not because I cant, but because I choose not to. And I'm explaining why, because you asked.

sindroms Wrote:Every faction has a tard in it. Ignoring it is nothing outstanding or to boast about. As such, this argument is not even valid.

But not every faction has this high concentraion of tards because they leaders which participate in and encourage the tard behavior. [LN] and Order| did (remains to be seen if they still do now).

sindroms Wrote:Granted, the LR was like that at some point. We would have new members fly around in greyhounds. It was amusing, yes, but the point behind it was the fact to teach a person that dying is a part of the game. Not to mention they will not learn how to survive without getting shot.

These were not recruits to [LN] but indies, and the goal was never to teach them anything but to remove them from the system and get blue messages and then brag about how awesome they are on the forum.

sindroms Wrote:Obviously, the leets shooting those nublars are having fun. Because it is fun to shoot someone less skilled than you. I think you realize the whole bounty system works on that principle, but noone seems to be QQing about it.

What you intentionaly are pretending again as if you didnt realize it, is that I never said I have a problem with anyone shooting anyone. I have a problem with people telling other NOT to shoot someone, intentionally ruining THEIR fun, so certain other people can have more fun, and exploiting official faction status to do it, when the rules actually say that this is NOT to be done in those situations, but only the 2 highest ranking guys in fights organized by them.

sindroms Wrote:You should have posted that on the forum instead of trying to report it. Public shaming works best, especially if official factions are involved.

Lol. As if. You know perfectly well that I did all of that, and that's exactly what keeps getting my alts banned. Fail ass-kisser-pretending-to-make-an-argument is fail, again.

me Wrote:Then I'd get banned although I broke 0 rules and was hostile to 0 people before they were hostile to me, be cause I was allegedly being "disruptive to server game play", or because I allegedly told someone who I was (which was a lie that someone obviously told to cannon 1 minute after I killed him).
sindroms Wrote:People get butthurt when they are on the wrong side of the blue message. Deal with it. We all do.

Lol. "Deal with the fact that you get banned for turning someone into a blue message, we all do"

You're an idiot of simply unbelievable proportions.

sindroms Wrote:Elaborate. The cheater admins and sucking up part, that is.

Cheater admins = admins who hack their friends ships to give them more powercore, who make special factions so their friends can do all the things other peopel cant, who let certain people get away with violations but who ban people simply because someone asks them to.
ass kissing = you defending it with totally idtiotic bogus arguments like the ones quoted just above.

sindroms Wrote:Here, I will tell you how it went for me. When I was new on the server, I was flying a LN IDed ship at first, before getting kicked out of Liberty by Joe, because I was flying a Spatial with that ID. As in, I was shot to be forced in a ship they wanted me to fly.

So what? I got kicked out of LPI because I followed a smuggler 1 system out of our ZOI. Ever see me complain about that?

sindroms Wrote:After that I learned that having powerful friends is how you survive here, so I did.

Yeah you started kissing ass, I know.

sindroms Wrote:I will not deny I tried my best to get into the leet club, but you can calm down, I did not make it in anyway. I never had any advantage over other players, or if I did, it was the sort of advantage any other person could have achieved by their own.

Hellllooooo?

You cheated for money and got away with although the admins knew about it according to what you say, you posted a vid showing how to do it and now you're back as if nothing happened, you get to post all your trial by forums when others dont?

sindroms Wrote:Then how are you helping to add to this list right now?

I helped add to all of those by being one of the first to point them out, and I'm still adding to it in respect to behavior of some official faction members and their leaders, the nomad ID business, and talking about other deficiencies of the mod which were declared totally irrelevant by the same old ass-kissers before but which gained a degree of acceptance after some ModDB 4.86 reviews which show that they actually do matter a lot to whetehr peopel decide to keep playing or not.

sindroms Wrote:I think it was something to do about guard reputation. Back then I was butthurt about capital ship spam, but it was back when they could actually harm fighters. So...sort of valid point, I suppose.
No, it was not about caps, it was about the basic ability to play the mod according to rules without violating them because the ability to fix the rep for a standard ol fighter was extremely sucky and pretty much impossible to expect for a noob to be able to do.

me Wrote:It's the similar situation for other things like the nomad recruitement which forced peopel to fly morphs with human gear. When its one way all the suck-ups in high postions and in the leet factions say that its the only way, as soon as the admins change it they say the oposite.
sindroms Wrote:Just like real life. Go shoot pixel ships, stop stressing about unneeded things.

Lol. "some people are bad in real life so you cant criticize me for being bad in a game"
What beauty in argumentation.

sindroms Wrote:I saw a Del something part about reputation thing in your post. Where did that go? I wanted to quote myself about you making up stories. Give it back.

EDIT: Found it. So do tell, what workarounds did Del tell me.

You yourself said that Del was the one who showed you most of how to play back when you started in LR. Its gonna be hard to find quotes because everything you said before you showed the money cheat was completely whiped from the forum, but please do correct me if I'm wrong there. Examples of work arounds you knew about: the pirating of NPC transports in cetain places in liberty and selling it in cassini, making insane amounts of money in little time with no risk at all. The repping system is explained via person-to-person explanations, and there was no way for a noob to find out how to rep up a freelancer or zoner without someone telling him. Last but not least: the cau8 money cheat. That's impossible for someone who doesnt knew EXACTLY how the anti-cheat works to do, much less to find out by himself. You said the admins knew about it, which would be hard for you to know if you hadnt talked to them about it. At one more recent time you said that you listend to Hoodlum on skype while he was processing reports. Cant be arsed to search for it but again, do correct me if I'm wrong. I said "you admin friends like del told you about

it", so whether it was del who told you exactly those things or someone else doesnt matter, what is certain is that you talked to admins about those things, and that you knew about a great deal of sploits that you most certainly didnt find out about by yourself. Because, well, you said so yourself.

Still waiting for examples of my made-up ingame encounters that you mentioned.

(02-20-2013, 04:25 PM)Trail Wrote: [ -> ]Why should we unban someone who has no regard for the rules? Someone else commented in the thread the very reason we should NOT unban him, because he does not deserve special treatment (no-one does)

You see, here's where you're the victim of propaganda (or just a part of the propaganda). I have higher regard for the rules, and generally the need to enforce rules in an unbiased manner, than JihadJoe, Lolrawr, Virus, Del, Laowai, Hoodlum, Dusty Lens, Gheis, Alvin, Dashiel, Sindroms, and all of the other people who are lying to you saying I have no regard for hte rules. The only reason I'm doing what I'm doing is because I want the rules enforced in a fair and unbiased manner, which said people are in strict oposition to, which is why they tell you what they do.

(02-20-2013, 03:32 PM)Redon Wrote: [ -> ]Let me elaborate, it was the whole affair about the LPI, a navy carrier and "Hero-for-Hire".

No, it was not just the character. I think you're nuts.

You chose to put yourself in the middle of a

conflict you weren't even part of, you chose to write essays over essays of silliest accusations against official faction players, who, according to you, are trying to get rid of lawful indies so their unlawful

faction friends have an easier time pirating. Do you even read this stuff before posting? Your theory reached the peak of its humor when you stated that
Hero4Hire Wrote:Now the circle of factions who really wanted to get rid of Scorp because he was actually doing his best to protect people from them instead of always following official "stand down" orders, is
complete.

You chose to dismiss any points and evidence presented to you as "edited chatlogs and forged screenshots", and went far beyond the point where I could see I was dealing with either a troll or a complete lunatic.

Ah yes I shoulda guessed right away you meant that since you're LPI.

It's nuts to put yourself in the middle of a conflict that you arent part of? Well I was part of it cause I was a witness to it. If you see a bunch of kids bullying another kid its nuts to tell them to stop it?

You know what's nuts? Its the idea that LPI should fine a navy carrier for being in front of Manhattan and pretendin that its non-nonsensical RP intended to hassle a certain player.

Are you telling me you would have done the same if Mr Admiral Hale has parked the Anchorage or what his carrier's called in the same spot?

I've seen LPI ignore Reavers, official LRs, nomads, HF, and other prominent unlawfuls when they came that close to Manhattan as the navy carrier in question did.

And I've seen the Black Scorpion go after those factions under heavy critisism and orders to stand down from official factions. And if you look at what other factions the LPI players in question and those who
justified their behavior are part of, it becomes very very very obvious that its just another case of people ganging up on someone who they dont like, like the officials here do all the time.

Of course you guys are gonna deny it because if you admitted it you'd admit that you're powergaming metagaming oorp-allying asshats with no respect to the rules. But sadly that's just the way most official factions ended up, thanks to the way things are handled by admins and faction leaders. Back in 2009 Xoria said disco was turning into a "thugocracy" with local chieftains, and he was 100% correct.

I dismissed evidence? You mean the screenshot that someone posted of a LPI killing a LR? Or maybe of a reaver also killing a [LN] at some point? Please, just because you guys also kill each other when nothing's at stake for you is no proof that you dont oorp-team up against people in other situations. Or maybe you mean the chatlogs and screenies they posted in the "RP" kill-scorpion thread? I said doctored chat and "carefuly selected" screenies, not forged screenies. The chat logs were doctored because everything that was said that contradicted their version of the story (namely my eye withness account) was removed from them. And the screenies were selective because the only thing that suggested that scorp really did do something wrong to deserve a fine was that he did pay the fine in the end, because he was given no other choice by the mob surrounding him. They didnt show him blocking anything, where he was, nor did they show the discussions that were in the chatlogs, because that would have shown that he was in fact not blockign anything, at that nobody except the LPI and the one [LN] guy minded where he was, and that there was a witness saying that he wasnt actually blocking anything although the LPI were pretending he was.

(02-20-2013, 03:32 PM)Redon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he keeps coming back, but why? Does he like this place so much? Personally I assume it's the attention it gives him, for which he keeps returning. Here, he is the infamous Karlotta, the self-declared messiah, savior of the oppressed community, slayer of the evil admin and faction alliances! I would bet he enjoys the dicussions as they talk, ask and hold their tongue about him.

No not at all, how ever did you get that idea?

Ok seriously, it cant be denied that this is part of the reasons why I make the effort to post some of the things I post, but its also because I do enjoy playing as long as the "top 10%" of the "community" stay out of my face and dont unload their oorply-motivated "YOU CANT SHOOT THAT L33T GUY WHO'S FYLING THE OP SHIP YOU GOTTA LET HIM KILL YOUR ALLY" BS-RP on me. And because I dont enjoy the later.

Also love the people who shout "stop complaining its just a game" but who dont apply the same to "stop holding on to your game-privileges as if your life depended on it, its just a game".

sindroms Wrote:Sorry, I do not buy the whole "I do this because things are bad" motive.

Nope. You should know better than that. -jammi

You have the ability to return to the server any time you want with any name you want, but instead of trying to help it by working covertly, you would rather announce yourself with your slander and 'you lie' accusations, bombastic flailings and just general karlottism.

It is not about the server and the newbies and the leets, is it? You are just fishing for attention to see who will agree with you. That is why you feel the need to remind everyone that it is in fact your alts and not, say, a new player or a returning vet with some concerns on how the server is progressing.

I do not buy this.

The biggest fail in disco is that a bunch of people are engaging in skypelancer 24/7 and using their status to be asshats to other players. That incudes saving all the goodies for themselves (nomads), through which they make a large part of the mod is left deserted because there will NEVER be enough nomads to make things not boring there unless they are opened. It includes doing bullshit RP (not even gonna elaborate any more on the idiocy of current nomads, I already did that enough) with navy who dont behave like navy, LPI who dont behave like any police would. This sh!t prodoces boredom, OORP gaming style, and player hatred.

I dont comment on it on the forum to "save discovey although they were all so so mean to me and now I gotta prove the idiots who were mean that I'm totally awesome", I dont comment on it to get revenge for stuff that happened 4 years ago, I dont do it because I think I'm like Jesus (although I am, but thats got not why I do things here). I do it because these things annoy me when I play, and are occasionaly putting a dent in my fun. If Lolrawr wouldn't RP that she does her manicure and screw her kusari friend instead of asuming her responsiblities as a navy admiral while navy are getting killed, I wouldnt mention that he does it on the forum. If [LN] wouldnt tell indy navy to stand down and go away the second they show up on
radar and pretend they had command authority when they actually dont, I wouldnt mention it on the forum. If the current nomad RP wasnt completely retarded and the restricted ID wouldnt completely mess up everything linked to the nomads, I woulndt mention it on the forum. And since admins cant take more stuff away from me than they would anway, I have more freedom to say what I want. Dont see what's so hard to understand about it. I'm also wondering what you're not buying, because I dont remember trying to sell you anything.

And no, I dont want to be unbanned, because I'm not going to stop posting what I think is legitimate constructive feedback which adresses the most pressing problems here, and the admins are going to do their buddy-who's-disco-ego-is-to-big-to-take-criticism the
favor and remove the evil trolling heretic.

Mithras Wrote:Karlotta <3

Sorry I can't put links. I need sig space for recruitment purposes now.

Always knew you were a phoney fruitcake.
Based on the length of that post, I'd say someone needs a life.
(02-21-2013, 03:21 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the length of that post, I'd say someone needs a life.

Based on the fact that you dont say the same about the people who spend 3 times as much time on here as me, I'd say you're an ass-kisser.
Honestly, I like the name Charlotte more than Karlotta. It sounds more courteous and feminine. But I don't even know if the guy is not a guy. I'd lie if I say I'm not interested in other people's lives, but that interest is quite feeble and insignificant, and exists mostly if I have a use of it.

Back to the subject. Why isn't this thread closed yet?

Oh, and one more thing. People, men, ladies, kids, this is a game, or a silly little game forum, or whatever you call it like. Throw out your stress, problems and rage here, instead on somebody you might hurt. Discuss seriously about utterly dumb subjects. Because you can, because it's fun to you, and because it's funny to people who read it. And also, really serious discussions need a bit of jokes. They're too stressful otherwise.

PS: Karlotta is bad. But not even closely as my Geography professor!

PS2: Yes, Karlotta. It is conspiracy. But, there is even more, maybe more than you know. The admins are aliens!
But who cares. They give us Disco, we give them our life energy. Everybody's happy!

PS3: Y NO CAT IMAGEZ HERE???
To admit, I've been bored and skimmed the post, and it was almost interesting. But then I've seen the vicious circle and I returned to my prior attitude of not caring about it.
Agreed.

Meanwhile I had fun ingame.
Some of you may be shocked but it IS possible!

By the way what was this thread about anyway?
Oh yes, nothing.
Then why post?

If the thread is so insignificant, let it pass like other insignificant threads.

The constant coming back posting dumbass photos, "inb4lock", "this thread is so stupid, olol" and so on - why do you feel compelled to comment? Does the content of the discussion make you uncomfortable? You want to show your friends what flag you fly under? Why not just go in-game and leave the discussion to the grown-ups if it is so utterly pointless?