Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-16-2013, 05:30 AM)ilovenescafe Wrote: [ -> ]Because in reality you are huge, really big, pathetic pussies.

Do you own a reflection?
could'ja karl, just for fun, sum up your ultimate disco beef in a single sentence? & how it can be fixed? Fact of the matter is, your "How dare they do this to me" ego trip over the years & your subsequent grenadine rebellion about any given thing that fails to meet your version of reality as you preceve it, makes you a joke...I mean, sure, you have some fans, small thinking fans that are predisposed to shallowly rebelling against anyone that holds power, what...after all this time bruised your ego to the point where you continue to linger like a puppy where your welcome was long since worn out by your own actions?
It's all about you, so don't try to pretend it's about anyone else.

What drives you to stick where you're unwelcome?
If I were to focus that one single sentense on the matters addressed in your post, it would be:

"I think that you, Marburg, and some other people here, are total idiots, and the best way to deal with that would be for you to shut up more and let other people handle things."

I know that's a pretty broad statement, but what can you expect if you ask for a single sentense. And for god's sake can you please use some other phrased than "Fact of the matter is" all the time? You're totally overusing it, doesnt really make you sound as superior as you are trying to.

I have the feeling I aleady answered the question about me sticking here although I am unwelcome by certain people. The answer would be that I dont give a **** about those people, and dont really feel unwelcome by most of the people I interact with ingame. I do how ever feel that I owe some people the curtesy of some regular fuck yous on the forums, not because they are idiots, but because they are also pretty nasty people who deserve it.

I hope this makes things clearer for you, although I doubt that you'll be able/willing to accept/understand it, unless your cozy clique of fellow Internet RL-refugees allowed you to.
So, in other words, after all this time, you have no simple answer then? Fact of the matter is, you're a bad penny that talks alot of smack and claims a bruised enough ego that although your burned bridges are no one's fault but your own, you still continue to pretend you're the wronged party? You just can't let go of something you effed up for yourself & don't have the maturity to take personal responsibility for.

I love my hobby too, but I'm still welcome to be here

What's your old excuse today?
(04-16-2013, 05:30 AM)ilovenescafe Wrote: [ -> ]What happened is that after another navy cap.....

I do remember you now, yep. You were the one that even after that little situation (that even if I hadn't anything to do with the Sabres, I still wouldn't mind repeating over and over again), you kept throwing and spitting every kind of hidden insult toward any [LN] you'd come across. Action-reaction, why wouldn't my char reply back?

So anyway, back to the main point since I won't waste time arguing your "I'm threatened" fallacy. That 'fairness' attitude you despise you much is kind of far away from any conspiracy that you are producing yourself to earn the fewer fanboys you got already.

I, along more people that you would ever imagine who aren't necessarily, have promoted such fairness that for example has kept Kusari alive for uhm... almost an entire mod version, starting as Yakuza/KPT/KNF vs BD/GC and ending in KNF/KSP vs BD/GC. Lawfuls began striking unlawfuls in every fight back then, and eventually when situation changed dramatically member-wise it turned the opposite. But the main point? We kept fair fights in terms of numbers and crafts, we'd blow up and hit respawn button and simply toss kudos ourselves. That was a hell of activity. Is Kusari an exceptional case to apply such fairness attitude? No it isn't.

Rather than having Liberty becoming the Rheinland mk2 in terms of activity fueled by mere ooRP grief, as I said, I'd not mind repeating the aforementioned situation over and over again. Your char dives into a brawl where he/she had high chances to die as he/she wasn't skilled enough, then mind you, bad RP.

Do yourself a favor and give up already with your conspiracy theory fed with this and that fallacy. As communism, it's something from the past century already. And most important, stop being a pussy and either try imposing your point ingame or find yourself another hobby, as walls of text are overrated nowadays.

That's it, don't think I'd have to bother posting any other reply to you, since it's pretty much useless to discuss anything with a liar and eventually a lunatic.
omg qq guys frane wouldn't shoot fighters with a cap he must be a horrible person ban him!
Funny thing Reid, is that this event happened like one year and a half ago at most xdd
Why do you guys even bother with this thread?
(04-16-2013, 01:01 PM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thing Reid, is that this event happened like one year and a half ago at most xdd

Really? That's like me bitching about being killed by a Sith on Freeworlds before I even came here
(04-16-2013, 06:04 AM)Marburg Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, sure, you have some fans, small thinking fans that are predisposed to shallowly rebelling against anyone that holds power

The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than you might think. For most of Karlotta's "fans", it's actually a matter of reading her extremely accurate descriptions of this server and its "top notch" players that make us realise what that one thing wrong with Discovery is.

For me personally, I can relate to all of those stories very well. The fact I was ultimately banned as a direct result to "conspiracy" behavior from one certain admin we all know and love should be enough reason to justify my behavior, if you really want to start about morals.

And honestly, calling Karlotta an egotripper is the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. Thank you Marburg.