Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone told me about Karlotta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Zelot Wrote: [ -> ]This thread has renewed my faith in Discovery never really changing.

yep, everything's STILL your fault
(04-09-2013, 06:39 PM)Gheis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2013, 06:22 PM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Not really, I just changed my name from Joe to Hawk so Karlotta would stop trolling me.

And I'm just an alt of Dusty Lens pretending to be Zelot.

Shut up Cannon.
Can I be someone?
Why be someone when you can be inside of someone.
And that's why you're still a moderator.
(04-10-2013, 12:37 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]And that's why you're still a moderator.
Actually he isn't. He just looks like one because somebody thought it was funny. Should probably change that back before it confuses people.
(04-10-2013, 12:51 AM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]Should probably change that back before it confuses people.

Are you saying I'm not people?
(04-10-2013, 12:51 AM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 12:37 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]And that's why you're still a moderator.
Actually he isn't. He just looks like one because somebody thought it was funny. Should probably change that back before it confuses people.

I fail to see the distinction between what you wrote and the entirety of my mod/admin career.
Furthermore, data retrieved.
all these pages & not once has anyone used the word "smorklejoffe" as either a noun or a verb.

almost 50 pages of suck right here, man.

Drag Sad