Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Executive Commander Mori
Target ID: All members
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Excellent. All those who participated in the battles, excellent job.

Now, I believe we have some awards to dish out. The Promotions are not in effect until approved by the Supreme Commander.

First of all, to the HFGB Mentu and it's captain and crew. You are now awarded the title of Gunboat Ace, seeing as you have defeated many enemies in combat, and are a truly excellent captain and crew. This is a title that but one other Gunboat, the HFGB Silverfire, has ever earned, so wear it with pride.

Second, to Major Foster, the Captain of the HFGB Eclipse, for long service and loyalty, as well as some very well-done battles, I hereby award you the rank of Captain.

Third, to Pilot Stratos, for outstanding bravery and skill in the face of danger, I award you the rank of Lt. in the Legion.

Executive Commander Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
Might I suggest a little raid this evening, I have a little tactic which should work quite well. be on tonite and hail me and i will fill you all in over group chat.
Smash, I have mentioned this before, I will say it again, use the private comms for such matters, or even better, our new system of communicating.
Comm ID: Supreme Commander Drake Thastus

To: Denelo Mori

"I do believe the commander of the Eclipse is already a captain. If you wish to promote him further go right ahead. And as for more raids...we do that all the time regardless. We need no appointed time for this."

Drake out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Thastus
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Ah, I was unaware of that. Meanwhile, what do you say about the promotion of Pilot Stratos?

*END TRANSMISSION*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: All members
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I have received confirmation from the Supreme Commander. CAPTAIN (I apologize for my earlier mistake) Foster is hereby promoted to Fleet Commander.

I have yet to receive confirmation on Pilot Stratos's promotion.

*END TRANSMISSION*

To: Denelo Mori

"Yes promote Stratos to a Lieutenant, and we should be okay. Alrighty gents anymore questions/requests while I'm in a good mood?"

Drake out...
Comm ID: Mark Foster - On board the destroyer Leviathan

To: Denelo Mori, Drake Thastus

To my knowledge my rank has been Major for some time from what i can remember, unless i missed something. Anyway i would be proud to make the rank of captain, and I will carry on smashing liberty ships like its going out of fashion.

In addition now the name change has been completed on my destoyer i have moved her back in to HF controlled space.

Foster out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Thastus

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Actually, yes. I would like you request a Silver Star for the Captain of the Mentu, as I believe he deserves much more than an Ace status (that's automatic - it's not an award given for being particularly good, just a status), yet not quite a promotion yet.

*END TRANSMISSION*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Fleet Commander Mark Foster

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Well, according to the Supreme Commander you were a Captain, so I'm not going to argue with him. He may have promoted you without telling anyone - that was done to me once, and I found myself a Major before I even knew I was a Pilot, First Class (The beginning rank was, at the time, Pilot, Third Class)!

So, consider yourself a Fleet Commander.

*END TRANSMISSION*

To: Hellfire Legion

"Well I remember promoting Foster to a Captain, so whatever promotion you want Denelo is fine. As for the Silver star, how about the medal of honor?

The Captain of the Mentu has done so well against our enemies and shown great bravery. An award of such a kind is apparently necessary. So shall it be...a Medal of honor for our brother..."

Drake out.
Comm ID: Mark Foster - On board the destroyer Leviathan

To: Denelo Mori, Drake Thastus

Well it appears i must have missed one of my promotions, drunk maybe? the rank of Fleet Commander will be worn with pride.

I would also like to echo the words of everyone else, the Mantu has won us countless battles, a great GB pilot if ever ive seen one.