Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Opening Channel...
Recieving....

"This is Grand Admiral Thastus.... I have returned and am assuming full command of the fleet. As my XO has said please all soldiers move some assets to Vespucci... Thastus out"
...Incoming Transmission...
...Patching Through...
This is the HFC Renegade, Captain Mark Kaine speaking. We are currently stationed on FP9, helping our allies with their patrols. Any orders sir?
...Transmission Ended...
Comm ID: [HF]-HFB-Ragnarok
Transmitting to: [HF]HFC-Renegade

You have orders to patrol Omicron theta with the AW assist them and our allies if they are in need of help. Offer your assistance to people in need for a fee.
...Patching Through...
This is the HFC Renegade, we have officially claimed the vespucci system. I hope we will be able to get together and go over plans for our next strategic move. Those sso fools may be about to start something they have never imagined. As a once great Admiral said, "They will awake a sleeping giant." Renegade out.
...Transmission Ended...
ID: Grand Admiral Drake Thastus
Recipients: HF fleet

Attention fleet we are going to war with SCRA send all vessels on attack course to their forces....

Drake out...
ID: Grand Admiral Drake Thastus
Recipients: HF

We have been hired by the Helghast for 500 million credits. We are to attack and destroy all SCRA vessels. Anywhere except in the presence of SF they will aid the SCRA due to previous neutral actions therefore we must avoid SF ships as we have no quarrel with them however if the SF do get involved fully I anticipate the AW will join the fray.
...Patching Through...
I have not received any messages from any HF personnel. Where are our members? Besides Vulture, i have not seen anyone playing at all. Kakashi?? Aubinator, i understand your situation. Supernova, i know you just joined the other day, but I'm pretty sure you haven't purchased a NCC. BTW, all HF post more plz.
...Transmission Ended...
Incomming Transmission
To: [HF]HFC-Renegade

Vulture reporting.

End transmission

OOC: I need to buy ncc still (change 2 [HF]HFP-Vulture rite?) i havent been playing fl much. by the way wat rank am i? i like 2 keep track.
OOC: You're piloting a liberty cruiser right? You need the tag [HF]HFC then cruiser name as for your rank you need to be an officer for cruiser so you get the rank of Major. If you make a fighter tag like this. [HF][Mj]-(insertname).
ID: Drake Thastus
Recipients: HF fleet

Today I engaged a SCRA gunboat in battle over new london. I did not prevail however I severly damaged his ship. Once my bomber was repaired I engaged a brentonia destroyer I did win the battle after a long chase but in the end a coward never wins. Before that occured though Mark Kaine onboard the Renegade assisted me in destroying a Bounty hunter Battleship over cambridge. Later myself and the [R-P]Buccaner engaged and chased off another destroyer and a bounty hunter frigate.