Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Greetings, traitors

Don't even consider entering Liberty space, your are not welcome.

We have already boarded your base and captured your leaders,
they will spend the rest of thier lives in Sugarland making toys
and you will end up there too.

SA Liberty Navy.

...incoming transmission...

To: SA Liberty Navy

Ha, ha, ha... the only good answer would be a MOX bombing against Manhattan. Maybe we will do it sooner or later. You are not even able to protect the center of Liberty. Keep you eyes open... if you are able to stay awake...

...transmission ended...
HF High Command

Ha! Don't make me laugh SA scum you don't even know where my base is! And I would feel sorry for any ship that you send anywhere near it. Our defenses are greater than the whole Liberty Navy, the HF will now actively hunt all SA fighters/Caps.

: HF is the blood sworn enemy of Liberty it does say that in our faction thingy...But anyways when I finish my RP all will become clear...
First act as Moderator: Delete OOC posts to clean HF Message Dump.

I will continue to look through threads like these, deleting unnecissary posts and whatnot. I will even delete posts uppon request.

This message will self destruct in 24 hours.
Kane....sometimes I need to make OOC posts in my dump so don't delete them please.

HF High Command

Transmission sent...

"All HF forces...You are to leave the Phantoms alone. Both sides no longer show interest in fighting so leave them be. Now recall ships from Bretonia save a few and pull to California, New York and Magellan. Station heavy battleships in Vespucci and a few fighters. Our war machine is now focused on the South Alliance. Today one of our destroyers managed to bombard several cities on Los Angeles.

We are at war with the South Alliance..."

Supreme Commander Drake Thastus out...

[attachmentid=1193]
Transmission to: HF High Command
Transmission From: SA HQ

Sirs,

We do not want a war. But believe me. If YOU want one, I'll give a hell of a war to you.

Yours,
Harrison Gurney

For Liberty!
HF High Command

You see? You should have thought of that before you killed my crew aboard the LNS-Ragnarok. I am merely repaying the betrayal scum...This war will be swift and quick count on it...

Drake out.
' Wrote:Greetings, traitors

Don't even consider entering Liberty space, your are not welcome.

We have already boarded your base and captured your leaders,
they will spend the rest of thier lives in Sugarland making toys
and you will end up there too.

SA Liberty Navy.
' Wrote:Transmission to: HF High Command
Transmission From: SA HQ

Sirs,

We do not want a war. But believe me. If YOU want one, I'll give a hell of a war to you.

Yours,
Harrison Gurney

For Liberty!

Hmm... 1st post sounds like war... 2nd post sounds like they DONT want war.

I'm confused :wacko:
' Wrote:Hmm... 1st post sounds like war... 2nd post sounds like they DONT want war.

I'm confused :wacko:

...old fashion letter written on a paper sheet sent using a smuggling ship to Vespucci...

Dear Vulture,
[. . . .]
as you can see they have realized how a big mistake they made in theatenig us even before we have really engaged them. They have shown their real nature...
[. . . .]

Cesare

...letter ended...
Incoming Transmission
To: Drake Thastus
Comm ID: Captain Mark Kaine

Aye, sir! the Alpha Tango Lima Alpha Sierra is moving to Vespucci to cover the system. However, we may have a hard time defending the system if they attack when no members are even near! I will soon be commencing mass production. Sir, I suggest we name this the Vespucci Defense Fleet. I nominate Marcus Williams for the commander of this mission. I will gladly serve as his second-in-command if needbe. Keep up the fight! Kaine out.
Transmission Ended
I am considering this, go ahead with the plan the Vespucci defense project is under the command of Marcus Williams and Mark Kaine... Good luck.