Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Grand Admiral Mori, Monterrey Base Hospital Ward 4
Target ID: All Members
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

I just received word that the HFC Sopho's repair is almost complete. It will be ready for action tomorrow. As for the HFB Silverstorm, repairs are going well, and it is expected to be ready for it's Fusion Reactor in about one week.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*
To: HF Command

The Sopho is just a very basic ship, a hull, engine, shield and navigation systems. It is currently docked in Omicron Alpha, where the Outcasts are mounting state of the art equipment. It will take some time, but the ship is ready for basic maneuvres, but it's in no condition to fight... not just yet. I will inform you when it will be ready to leave the docks, and be ready to fight for the Legion!

Have a good day, Aaron out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Thastus; CC Executive Commander Kaine
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

Sirs, Project Gamma is almost complete. We now only need the ship and 70 million credits, and Lt. Aaron has already promised to help by giving 50 million in addition to the 131 million that he just gave. He knows only that he is helping the Legion's cause in some way.

Also, Executive Commander Kaine, would you mind informing me of when we will receive the Liberty Carrier? I do not mean to sound impatiant Sir, but the sooner we get the ship, the sooner we can begin testing.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*
OOC: i toatally understand why denelo outranks me:)i wasnt able 2 get on disco:(

btw bad news.... today is the last time u will see me on the forums for a long time:(i am going back home
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Thastus; CC Executive Commander Kaine

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

Sirs, Project Gamma is as ready as we can get it. All we need now is the Carrier.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*
Comm ID: Executive Commander Kaine
To: Grand Admiral Mori
Regulator 4

Roger that, Admiral. I'm waiting on Admiral Harrison to send the time of the "lost" carrier. (He hasn't posted in our thread for a while. Ya know what happened?)

I'll keep you posted.

For the Legion! Kaine out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Executive Commander Kaine

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

Understood Sir.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*

OOC: No, I don't. He was online about an hour and a half before this post...

OOC: Several hours later...

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Grand Admiral Mori, Magellan system
Target ID: All Members

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

I am taking my leave now. It will be at least a week before I will be able to contact you again, and a month before I will be able to return to full active service.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Grand Admiral Mori, Magellan system
Target ID: Supreme Commander Thastus and Executive Commander Kaine

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

*begin computer voice*

I am leaving Acting Captain Smith of the HFGB Silverfire in charge of Project Gamma. I will return as soon as possible, and hopefully in a healed and enhanced state.

Grand Admiral Mori out.
*End computer voice*
*END TRANSMISSION*
To: HF Command

I have urged the completion of [HF]HFC-Sopho, and is now ready for action. For the Legion!
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Acting Captain Smith
Target ID: High Command

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Sirs, the HFGB Silverfire sustained heavy damage today while battling Bounty Hunters during a scouting mission. It is now in drydock on Planet Malta. The chief repairman didn't say how long it would take, though he said he doubts it would take more than a week.

Acting Captain Smith out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

ooc: Name Change, fixing the ship's name, it's all messed up right now...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Acting Captain Rice of the HFC Silverblade
Target ID: High Command

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Beginning report!

Sirs, I just had the most eventful day of my life. First, the former Acting Captain betrayed us and attempted to kill his crew and destroy the Silverblade to gain more power and rank in the Legion. The Sopho rescued us, and after placing the man in the Brig, we discovered he was a spy. From there, we tracked down a Kusari Battleship filled with Nomad-infested men. After destroying it, we managed to dis-infect some of the men, but the others were killed.

We returned to Vespucci and began questioning the rescued men, but shortly afterward a Nomad came into the bridge of the Sopho, where the interregation was taking place. After a long and complex series of events, we managed to dis-infect the entire crew and get them aboard the Silverblade. The Sopho and Silverblade then were battling, but with some ingenuity, we managed to disable the Sopho temporarily. That was followed by a hack, and we finally managed to rid the Sopho of Nomads. We are not sure how the Nomad got in in the first place, but it may be from the Fleet Admiral of the Kusari Battleship, who committed suicide after being rescued.

Currently the Sopho is in Omicron Alpha, the Silverblade is in Vespucci, and the man who started this all, the spy, is in the prison in Monterrey Base.

By the way Sirs, we gained some intelligence from the captured pilots. A Bounty Hunter claimed that most of his Guild is infected. The Kusari men claimed that many of the battleships, both Kusari and Britonia, in the Taus were being taken over.

Sirs, I believe the Infection is every widespread.

End report!

Acting Captain Rice out.
*END TRANSMISSION*