Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fleet Captain Samuel J. Fauk reporting. I'm becoming a regular here. Anyway, just got back from some 'aggressive defense'. Got word from our scouts that a lot of Outcast and Rogue capital ships were building in Humboldt so we took out a battlegroup consisting of myself in the Damocles, the Ven'Gyr, Manticore, two Colonial fighters, one of our own fighters, and one of our bombers.

First off, I noticed an odd silhouette in the enemy formation. Our archives recognized it as a Zoner Carrier flying Outcast colors. It died and made a rather pretty explosion with my name on it.

Next I dogged a Rogue Storta until it crumpled and died. The only thing left to clean up was a Barghest

The only casualty was the Manticore, caught in between the crossfire of all three enemy capital vessels. It managed to engage its cloak and limp back to Vespucci before it was completely destroyed. It's slated to make a full recovery within the day.

Afterwards I let loose a bit of head counting which provoked an amusing response from the escape pod of the Barghest that was pulverized. All in all, total victory. One of many. The Rogues can't last much longer if they keep losing their allies' ships so recklessly. Eventually the Outcasts will just stop sending battleships against us.

Until next time, this is Sam Fauk, signing off.
Fleet Admiral Brass here

The recon mission a few days ago to Cassini was successful. After gathering information from a previous mission to that system, we managed to point the location of the Nonsense factory and.. something extra.

Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory-A
Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory-B
The Nonsense Factory-A
The Nonsense Factory-B

The "Fine Product" is located inside a nebula that's flooded with radiation, it's engines appear not to be working but it's weapons are fully operational. The Nonsense Factory is located several klicks above, through an asteroid field that's also flooded with radiation. There isn't much to find as one of the Rogues stated they rarely visit that system.
Quote:LR-Buckwheats.Revenge: im sorry Cassini is so lame and foreboding. we dont come here much to worry about renovating it.

On additional note, we have successfully constructed Atheus Outpost as a combined effort of the Neo-Terra Front, Tesla Shipping & Mining Inc. and us. The base will serve as a guard outpost as well as a shipping facility for the extracted ore from Humboldt. We've had many incursions ment to destroy the outpost but it's defenses are well designed to withstand a lot of punishment and the defenders are swift and effective.
<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>

Keita here.

Recently participated in a raid on Liberty. Not sure why, but as we were flying, the [HF] secure channel suddenly malfunctioned for a short while. Hope the techies get it sorted out. Wouldn't like that to happen during engagements.

That is all.

<END TRANSMISSION>
[Image: HFHC.png]

To: Fleet Command Only - ENCRYPTED - Priority One
Sub: Change in Command

+++ TOP SECRET +++

Executive Commander Taylor has been seriously injured in the field of battle. Her escape pod was found in the California system several hours ago and she is in a critical condition at the Leniex medical centre. Admiral Locklear suffered a serious concussion and is in a coma.

Grand Admiral Hunter has resigned from High Command and takes her place alongside our illustrious Fleet Marshals.

Grand Admiral Kinnaird remains to take the mantle of Lord Commander.

The HFC-Purifier, HFB-Polyphemus, and HFGB-Emperor have disappeared from our communications network. Any sightings of these vessels must be reported to High Command immediately.

+++ TOP SECRET +++

Salva Nos Ab Infernis.

[Image: commfinisher.png]
[Image: HF-Kinnaird_zps047175c1.png]

Admiral Kinnaird reporting;

Fleet Captains Sam Fauk and Chase Steel have both been promoted to Fleet Commander. Congratulations, gentlemen.

Kinnaird out.

Efried Valdor "Clown" reporting.

[color=#FF9900]The Rogues can't keep up the work of the Legion. We got some of their lighter scouts, plus one of their bombers. However, the Liberty Police was present. We had to scare them off, which forced us to make dust a gunboat and a liberator. The guncam didn't record one of the hyenas.

Files attached:

Over and out.
Chase "Format" Steel reporting,

I don't have the slightest clue what is going on in liberty anymore. I think it might be the LN playing dirty tricks on us. We found a Bounty Hunter Destroyer in liberty. But the strangest thing upon first look was it had the call sign of a trader... When we came closer it just started opening fire! Sank a few nova's into his hull and went on to New York... My gun cam malfunctioned for some reason from the jump into New York and I couldn't record anything or have the transcripts for my New York victories.

Files Attached:

Dr. Steel, Reporting out.
Chase "Format" Steel reporting,

Not even Gallia can stop the might of the Legion! Today we have proven that the so called "Powerful Gallic Navy" is nothing compared to the never resting might of the Hellfire Legion! As we grow stronger, our enemies grow weaker. They lost their ships, while we lost nothing. We downed two of their ships, while we remain strong with ours. Their last ship ran due to fear one can only assume from the might of the Legion.

On the way back to our home system, we encountered a LPI and to save the transmission short.. Well... You can see what Sam did to him. It wasn't pretty. Rip and tear brothers. And may the Legion drive the corruption out of liberty!

The brothers who made our enemies bleed on this victorious day:

Fleet Commander Steel
Fleet Commander Fauk
Fleet Admiral Slade
Pilot First Class Jimmy White
Pilot First Class Keita

Attatched Files:

Dr. Steel, Reporting out.
Pilot Indiana Riley here

Well, I saw a flurry of rogues in Humboldt... right next to out home. We can't have that now can we? It was me against.. wait for it.
- Two Liberty Rogue Hyenas
- One Liberty Rogue Bactrian
- One Liberty Rogue Gunboat
- One Liberty Rogue Bomber
- One Liberty Police Gunboat
- And last but not least one Junker Salvager

I don't know what to say, I think the fact I was focussed upon so much could be a compliment. The general run down is that I as much as I would've loved to kill all of them, the police gunboat decided to attack me before the 5 Rogues.. genius I say. As much as I hate them I would've worked with him then. regardless, here is a recording of the combat sortie before I was taken down and brought back to Ravager.
[Image: HF-Kinnaird_zps047175c1.png]

Lord Commander Kinnaird speaking;

PFC Indiana Riley has been has both been promoted to Lieutenant.

Salva nos ab infernis.

Kinnaird out.