Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=====OPENING COMM FREQUENCIES=====
Transmitter: Kamina
Comm Avatar:
[Image: Kamina.gif]

Hey hey hey HEY HEY HEY! Listen up here! All members of the legion! I, Kamina, indomitable member of team Hellfire Legion, am here to write my first report. Because I'm relatively new, we were ordered by the Commander to fly about New York. Nothing was interesting there. Texas was amusing. We blew up a battleship. The Dai-Toronto. It blew up easily. There was this AI thingy. Said her name was Ai or some nonesense. Gonna' try and hit on her tomorrow. Unfortunately, my camera wasn't working. So we took these pictures instead.

Awesome.
Even more awesome.
The MOST awesome.

I'll make another report. Some time...

=====CLOSING COMM FREQUENCIES=====

COMM TARGET: Hellfire Legion Command
SOURCE: [color=#33CC00]Star Colonel Alan Marskon

ENCRYPTION: Command Grade 992, 4.12 Variant.

I took command of the Abaddon a few days back in order to provide some heavy support to a group of allied pilots, along with PFC Daniels. It seems a pair of Vagrant Raider pilots, along with a gunboat with the callsign 'Be.Good.At.It', ran afoul of one of the Navy's Assault Battlecruisers.
Specifically, the Fearless.

In the time it took for me to jump the Abaddon into Texas, a second battlecruiser, the Ra, moved in, and there were reported sightings of Bounty Hunter Orca-class gunship and two of the 1st Fleet's Gold Wing nearby.
As such, it seems the two Raiders and the gunboat took it upon themselves to call in some more backup, in the form of a certain pair of mercs.
Kaze Dagon and Jordy Meller.
The same two that turned on us about a week ago.
Frankly, if it was up to me, I wouldn't have hired them. I don't trust those two.

Regardless, with their help, by the time the Abaddon entered sensor range of the battle, the Raiders and their fellows had crippled the Fearless, so I brought the Abaddon into range of the Ra and began bombarding it from long range. This drew the cruiser's attention off the others, and allowed them to finish off the Fearless. From there, it was a simple matter to eliminate the second cruiser. Oddly enough, the ships of Gold Wing were indeed detected nearby, but neither moved to assist either of the cruisers. Possible dissention in the ranks we could exploit?

Preparations for the Willard Op are still proceeding on schedule. We should be ready to commence the operation within the next few days.

Target: Hellfire Legion High Comand
Sender: Lieutenant Luara Aristan
Subject: Report

Hello Luara here, well today I was in a formation with our Outcast destroyer, Liberty Gunboat, a Hacker in a gunboat, and a Broadsword, while i flew my Sabre, Hunting for Liberty Navy dogs. We fought and destroyed a Dreadie by the Callsign of TigersClaw, and destoryed him without any damage to ourselves.

After a short search we posted in Texas waiting for a well known Liberty Carrier, we baited it out with a fake distress call and when it arrived we were greeted by it and an unexpected guest, A Mandlorian. I was told to enter combat with the Merc assited by the BroadSword, I of course followed the Command and charged at him. In the end he bested me and my Wingmate took him down, making me realize i needed a Mini Razor on my ship so i flew back towards Lenix in my escape pod and refitted my new Sabre, cheering on my comrades the whole way back.

I learned they managed to take a gunboat as well, but i cant get into detail since i wasnt there.

This is my report,

Lieutenant Luara Aristan, Over and Out.
***Esthablishing Connection***
***Incoming Transmission***
***Uploading Message***
- - - Top Secret Classified Information - - -

Target: Hellfire Legion High Command
Comm ID: Pilot 1st Class, Josh.Quino

*** Incoming Video transmission ***
- - - Uploading Video Stream Now - - -

[Image: tvstoring.gif]

- - - Uploading Video Stream FAILED - - -

Too bad I can't seem to get the video stream working so I have only the story of today's event.

I must say we did a great job today, although this was my first action since I joined the Hellfire Legion it was right away one of the best action I had seen in years. We had gathered some info about LNS, LSF and Navy vessels in Texas. So we went to check it out. As I was jumping out of the trade lane near planet Houston I saw 2 LNS engaging some Pirates. I was alone at the time so I decided to wait for orders. Soon after that lieutenant Aristan and Lord commander Joyeuse arrived and ordered the LNS captain to abort his engagement and preparing for us to come aboard. The LNS captain refused and started firing his weapons. *The fun begins*
All hands to battle stations..! We started firing back, another heavy support of our side arrived on the scene. His fighter wing was killed and not long after that the LNS tried to pull back to planet Houston. I was a little over excited so I can't remember exactly if he had docked or not. But anyway the fight continues new targets appeared on scanner. A cruiser, Gunboat and some fighters were not planning on giving up that easily so they needed someone to teach them a lesson.
I engaged a fighter, it was going pretty good untill the gunboat appeared in range so I had to draw back a little but lucky for me I wasn't alone. Even an Outcast named Marcella.Torrez joined the party and the fight was turning to our favor, I killed 1 fighter. Yay..! All the support of the Navy was destroyed.
The last of the LNS was a cruiser and realizing he was outmatched he started to flee towards the Battleship stationed near planet Houston, we had almost destroyed his vessel but he managed to escape by docking at the Battleship. Mission succesful.

Lord Commander Joyeuse also found a new recruit for the Hellfire Legion, Marcella.Torrez who joined us in the fight against the LNS.

***Transmission Ends***
***Connection Lost***
Target: HellFire Legion High Command
Sender: Lieutenant Luara Aristan

Heya, Luara here, today the we raided New York and Texas, information for both follows:

New York: Just some basics here, had a bit of an arguement with a certain Major or the Liberty Marine Corps, nothing out of the usual. He was defending the Liberty Government while we were telling people the truth. We of course were winning the hearts and minds of alot of the men and women in space, and were ordered by the Lord Commander to meet him in Texas. So we went.

Texas: In Texas we went to wait for the for the Lord commander's Cruiser to Arrive and were all eventually greeted by a Dreadnoght. Nothing out of the ordinary when it was quickly followed by a Siege Cruiser, a Bomber, and a Gunboat. We engaged and as we fought them the Incurses, our Order Battleship showed up.
We managed to destroy the LNS Arizona and the Liberty Gunboat, and Bomber. But as we closed in on the Siege cruiser it fled and docked.

Today was a gorious victory for the Legion and we will keep them comming with this sort of determination.

Luara Aristan out.....
//////Static//////

//////////Transmission end\\\\\\\\\\\\
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: Hellfire Legion Secure Comms
Source: Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse, HFB Ven'Gyr, New York
Subject: Victory

Ladies, gentlemen, artificial intelligences, and all that good frakkin' stuff in between, today the Legion struck a massive blow towards both to the Liberty Navy and Rheinland Military, managing to incapacitate no less than two flagships and a Rheinland battleship before regrouping unscathed above the badlands. The official report is as follows:

I linked up with the Incursus, Aethelu was off duty, so its rather.. eccentric, AI was online. We did a routine patrol around New York, with some odd conversation between various people and the like before sighting the LNS Arizona approximately 10 kilos out from Westpoint, harassing The Joker.

Whilst normally we would let this go unhindered, seeing as that Joker is arguably more of a threat than a single navy dreadnought, we decided to make an exception, due the the fact the Arizona has long since been a thorn in the Legion's side. I ordered the Incursus to engage and she inflicted heavy damage upon the Arizona before it managed to limp back to the Missouri and enter formation with the ship, and so our siege of Norfolk began...

I took my sabre above the badlands and took command of Ven'Gyr, moving it into position along with the reinforcements that had arrived, including Abbadon and some of Joker's thugs of all people. The siege lasted approximately thirty minutes before the Durango showed up. Due to reports of high Rheinlandic activity in Texas, we decided to move to intercept any forces moving through there.

Persuing the Durango into Texas, we managed to knock the Durango and the LPI's dreadnought Leavenworth out of commission. It was a furious fight, but when the dust settled both Ven'Gyr and Incursus were intact, and no worse for wear. We proceeded to Houston to find the LNS Iowa and the LNS Arizona already engaged with Rheinland's forces. We ordered the Rheinlanders to stand down, and surprisingly enough they complied, with orders from their Vizeadmiral Voelkel to fall back. One of their battleships - Bismarck - refused to comply so the Legion burned it to the ground.

Despite the high navy buildup at Houston, we decided not to engage for fear of harming the civilian populace on the surface - raining debris doesn't exactly do wonders for life expectancy. The Ven'Gyr and Incursus both moved back into position above the badlands, with the Abbadon, Lake Crescent, and PFC Quino heading back to Beaumont.

Overall, a magnificent display of the Legion's superiority. A chance to show the people that even in the darkness of Sirius, the fires of the Legion are still burning bright to protect them and their rights.

Well done. All of you.

In addition, PFC's Torrez and Quino are both promoted to Lieutenant, and Lieutenant Luara Aristan is being promoted to Major. Congratulations pilots, and keep up the good work.

Signed,
Reynard Joyeuse, Lord Commander of The Hellfire Legion
[font=Agency FB]Connecting to Secure channel [color=#FF0000]5-***-***-***-29...
Pass-codes verified...
Legion Secure line opened...
Message status:
in progress...
Source: Major Andrew LeBlanc
Subject: Hellfire Legion Recon Mission

Good day Legionnaires, Major LeBlanc here, unfortunately I bring you news of a failed mission.

Today at 0905 SST (Sirius Standard Time), Adam Daniels, Josh Quino, the Undaunted and I RVed at one of our small depots within the Tahoe Ice Cloud, after which we headed for the Willard Research Station to attempt and perform a surface scan. The Undaunted staying far behind us ....

Unfortunately only one of our ships had the necessary scanning equipment for the job, and as we were making our way to Willard we got intercepted by a Liberty Navy wing of three Fighters.

Adam Daniels being the only fighter with the scanning equipment installed properly was forced to dodge at all times while the scanning was underway and not shoot a single salvo, while Quino and I tried to keep the Navy fighters off his back ...

As our luck had it, we were able to get all the information we needed stored on the Bayonet, but just as Daniel's ship was preparing to engage cruise engines a single salvo hit the equipment thus damaging the information we had gathered, we decided that a tactical retreat into Magellan was be in order at the time since we had no more ways of scanning the station ...

We might attempt a new recon mission soon, but that has yet to be decided ...

Also something else that has just come to my attention, the Libertine. May I request a complete status report on the Spyglass Libertine from one of Leniex's head mechanics or someone who is more personally familiar with the situation regarding it, and also inquire as to what shipments will be needed for it's complete restoration ? Thank you in advance ...

Major LeBlanc over and out.

[font=Agency FB]Message status:[color=#33CC00] Complete...
Transmission Ends
***Esthablishing Connection***
***Incoming Transmission***
***Uploading Message***

Target: Hellfire Legion High Command
Comm ID: Lieutenant, Josh.Quino

Since no-one was there at the time we, me and Daniels joined a group with VR-Crazy.Barry. We were waiting in range of Rochester when Barry showed being chased by a Liberty Cruiser and a Gunboat. We decided to even the odds and jumped in. We had almost killed the Gunboat when suddenly the Cruiser took out his own Gunboat wing. LNS killed his own gunboat
Then we engaged the Cruiser Cruiser engagement who didn't have a chance.
We succeeded in destroying the Cruiser Cruiser killed and we decided to go to West Point because we had intel a Dread was there. When came there, there was indeed a Dread and also a Freelancer who offered his service to us for a small price of course. And like always the Navy was scared and ran to Battleship Missouri. We followed him and when we came there there were 2 fighters Two fighters for his back-up. The Dread was hiding between Norfolk and Missouri Dread hiding so we decided to sneak attack him when he suddenly dissappeared without a trace. Then a lot of other folk came Lot of other folks, Lot of other folk 2 and a big fight broke out. We managed to kill another Cruiser Another Cruiser killed. I fought for some time and then my ship was destroyed but I was able to escape in my escape pod.

***Transmission Ends***
***Connection Lost***
Target: HellFire Legion High Command
Sender: Major Luara Aristan

'Eya there, this is Major Luara Aristan,

Today i trained the new recruit along with the Lord Commander and the "Artificial Personallity" Grace (dont tell her I called her that). We did a series of combat simulations and training and eventually we felt it was good to take him to Leniex and let him into the Legion.

This is also when i decided to commision my new ship. The HFGS-Ideology, a Lane Hacker GunShip. Me and the Lord Commander did a quick sparring match with it and the Abaddon, he defeated me as i expected, me being a bit rusty with larger ships. I will obviously need more practice but i will still defeat all of the Legions enemys.

At the end of the day i parked the Ideology at Rochester base for quick access to our enemy.

PS. We ran into a member of the SCRA near Matcan base... I manged to get it to fly away diplomaticily.... lucky for me.

This is Major Luara Aristan, Over and out.

::Uploading images....
[Image: 25i7nlj.jpg]
[Image: 63wqaq.jpg]
[Image: 25qc047.jpg]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: Hellfire Legion Secure Comms
Source: Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse, HFGB Undaunted, Pennsylvania
Subject: Skirmish over Norfolk, High Command Promotions

In light of Grand Admiral Manhke's disappearance, Major LeBlanc will be returned to his rank as Fleet Admiral and then promoted to Grand Admiral. Incursus's Type-MCC.. frak it, Grace, Grace Callahan, is hereby promoted to Executive Commander of the Hellfire Legion.

With the recent influx of recruits, I would like to recommend Major Aristan and Lieutenant Torrez for the position of Star Captain, but this will be left up to Star Colonel Markson.

On to the report itself, a strike group made up of the Undaunted, Abbadon, and Lieutenant Quino headed out this afternoon on a routine patrol of New York. Above Norfolk Shipyard we were detected by the LNS Bennington, a Dreadnought, Spear, a Liberty Gunboat, one primary fleet officer, George Robertson, and two LSF Agents.

The Bennington to did not engage, and myself onboard the Undaunted duked it out with the Spear, resulting in it becoming a pile of molten space debris. Under pressure from Lieutenant Quino, one of the LSF officers and the primary fleet officer were both forced to retreat.

We took no casualties and regrouped over the Badlands, then did a quiet patrol of Pennsylvania before the Abbadon and Quino headed back to Vespucci. For the moment the Undaunted is being stationed within the Helium cloud, but expect a large.. change in fleet movements, shortly.

In addition, the Abbadon and Iblis have both been outfitted with Capital mark VII 'Veil of Steel' Iridium based armor plating. Leniex's engineering division predicts this will make them 66% and 54% more effective in combat, respectively.

That's all for now.

Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse, signing off.