Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sir, I have engaged the SA while searching for a few credits. (Killing npcs so i could sell the pilots)

An SA fighter engaged me and he did not back down which was honorable, fortunately for him he could way outmanuver me and he held out until two other fighters came in. They attacked and I was not able to hit them (NPCs ramming) so I activated cruise.

All three fighters pursued, I jumped to Cortez and lay an ambush, a =LSF=Admiral.Greylin came out of the jump hole. imediately he started attacking and a few shots and he was dead.

The other two ([SA]-Sushi and Valkyrie {Not tagged as SA}) I did not see again.

Valkyrie is now KoS as he was helping our enemy.
To: HellFire Legion

>Priority ONE message<

1 Hour ago, the [AW] Bomber Mandos entered AW space and was attacked by The Black Fleet ship Bloodlust (Under the command of Crog) and allies (Marwan and Zypher). Marwan was killed (three deaths), and Zypher damaged (read, killed once (or was it twice?)) and Bloodlust damaged too (I think, I killed 6 people before the fight was stopped) before the Mandos retired from battle to broadcast the events to the high command (killed twice. After that we had to stop the fight as the lag was high).
As of now, the AW is at war with the TBF. We assume full defensive posture. You can also engage them outside theta. They are KoS now.
It seems that they want to take the Omicron Theta system for themselves. And we can't allow that.

Because of this, I request the HF to help us in the defence of Theta, as we have helped the HF defend from many foes in the past. Together, we will drive The Black Fleet Out, and keep our honour!

Supreme commander Korrd.
We have been approached by the TBF. KoS orders are on stand. Don't fire unless they attack first.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2255
HF High Command

Replying to Transmission

This is Supreme Commander Drake Thastus, we are more than happy to help in the defense of Omicron Theta. I already have a few fighters stationed there. And they are prepared to protect Omicron Theta, if you are in need please let me know.

OOC: Are they KoS in theta? Are they restricted from it altogether like CUFF was? Please inform me.
To: Drake

They are not restricted, as negotiations are being done with them. But if they fire on HF, AW or any AW - HF ally, you are authorized to blow them to bits.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command " To "
Send to: Supreme Commander Korrd
CommID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

Supreme Commander Korrd

I have something to report, TBF is not just attacking AW in Theta. They are attacking everyone who enters. About 4 days ago ( I think ), Coconut and myself were engaged by TBF Sargon and Krog at the Corfu Base. We engaged and were later on assisted by Supreme Admiral Dab. TBF was destroyed.

TBF has gone hostile to Black Squadron. And will stay that way, if we see TBF in Theta, we will make sure to take them down.

DBoy out.

End Message
Run Command " Send "
Message Sent
Terminate Program

OOC: We will only attack if they attack first, so we don't break the rules of Omicron Theta.
HF High Command

Dboy, if you need assistance against these TBF please inform me. I will assist you against them. I am going to change our status to Hostile with the TBF.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command Reply
Reply To " TankTarget "
CommID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

Thank you for this Tank Target, Currently right now TBF is staying away, and a smart move in there favor.

But when needed, we will call for your assistance. Thank You

DBoy

End Message
Run Command " Send "
Message Sent
Terminate Program
**IncomingTransmission**

Hmpf! Plans were all set for the strike it Bentonia and now you move the HF fleet to Liberty?! we'll since you guys seam to be the instigators in this little conflict, pick the planet and we'll go there. The PK is about a weeks away from compleation, and the weapons tests were outstanding.

Verginix Out
HF High Command

Rest assured Verginix we will assist you in the raids against Bretonia. But you do know that the whole purpose of the Hellfire Legion is to destroy Liberty. However our assets in the PKF will assist you in whatever plans you have.

And I do have a fair amount of assets in and around Bretonia to help whenever the need may arise. Do not worry, we are still your faithful allies and will help you.

Drake Thastus out...