Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC: Understood.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Grand Admiral, First Class Denelo Mori
Target ID: Executive Commander Kaine, CC: All Legion Members
Encryption: Regulator 1

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Alright, NOW I've broken all records... 6 recruits in a month. Please welcome [HF-TC]-Mokina to the Hellfire Legion!

Mokina is a trader. Only a trader. Nothing but a trader. I have requested that a fighter be kept for emergencies, but I expect that it will be dusty.

For the Legion!

Denelo out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
To: All legion members

Sir, I must inform that the most of us still rely on fighter-class ships(mainly sabre), and it's weapons aren't strong enough to penetrate a battleship-class shield. We will need upgrades to our weapons systems, and better power sources.

Best regards, Aaron.
To: All legion members

Yesterday, as Denelo well knows, I have been attacked by SiRRed, because I told him that he isn't allowed in Vespucci. Sir, with all the respect, I am willing to get permission to destroy him, on sight, with no warning.

Best regards, Aaron.
Comm ID: John Kyle
To: Aaron

"You have permission to wipe that person off the face of Sirius. As does the entire Hellfire Legion."
OPENING CHANNEL......
ENCRYPTING
Comm ID: *******
Encrpytion: UNKNOWN
Run command...
SEND: Hellfire Legion

"Many of you may know me, and through Sirius' 'underground' grapevine the news of my departure from this system has been made well known. I offer this warning to you all...the most elite pilots of Sirius there is a horror on the horizon like none we have ever seen..."

TRANSMISSION DESTROYED...
Trace disrupted.
Origin of transmission unknown
To: Higher-Ranking HF Personel

Today, while trying to conduct some small mapping runs in Machester, because my knowledge of all systems except the closest vicinity of Vespucci was and still is very limited.

I was hailed by an SF Destroyer and asked to leave the system. Also, all of HF are no longer allowed in Bretonian space to "not increase tensions between our factions". Perhaps I just was not informed properly but for me this was new information. The SF pilot said that SF had to help SA ships entering Magellan lately...

Because I was alone behind enemy lines, I complied and left... but to be honest their arrogance claiming a right to hold us out of all Bretonia (or all BAF controlled areas, as he phrased it) pisses me off.

That's the end of my report, I would like orders on how to go on with my duties when I cannot leave Magellan.

Fusilion out
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan

By helping, they should mean assisting the SF. There have been recent attacks only from the SA side, then claiming the HF in the wrong. Seems our beloved SF fell for the exclamations with expected ignorance.

End of Transmission
To: Higher-Ranking HF Personnel

While on shore leave in the Omega 49 system the crew of the HFB Vircruz was attacked and slightly damaged in System by the RACS-Terra III, which fired without warning. The Vircruz promptly left Omega 49 though Dublin, Leeds, Magellan and into Vespucci. The Terra III followed in pursuit and entered Vespucci. The crew of the Terra III was told to leave but they merely fired back. In the resulting firefight, the HFB Vircruz was heavily damaged. It will have to be towed to Phoenix Shipyards where it will take nearly two weeks to repair.

End Transmission
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Grand Admiral, First Class Denelo Mori
Target ID: Major Legeonation
Encryption: Regulator 1

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Yes, that was a SCRA (Sirius Coalition Revolution Army) Battleship. They are hostile, so feel free to kill any of the scum (OOC: tagged RAxx, xx being two other letters representing ship class. They use RACS for all cap ships.) that you see anywhere.

I am sorry that you encountered this problem, and I will hunt these Coalition scum down for a while to repay for this. I have a few vendettas of my own against them...

For the Legion!

Denelo out.
*END TRANSMISSION*