Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Akhetaten | Information & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
-Liberty Navy LNW-NID-A-0 "Akhetaten""-class Prototype Battlecruiser

-

Leave any feedback you may have regarding the Akhetaten below. Any comments on the above posts and roleplay along with constructive criticism and/or kudos are welcomed! Yes, I am aware that apostrophes are missing from ALL the spoiler titles on the role of each officer, unfortunately spoilers really dislike apostrophes!

Credit for the idea of the above format goes to bakugone.

Disclaimer: This is not an in-roleplay 'shipyard-file' post for the Akhetaten. This thread is purely ooRP and serves the sole purpose of giving the community an easy place to post feedback and comments regarding the ship, the story and the roleplay, as well as a place where all threads regarding the ship will be linked for easy reference.
Captain Edwards and Commander Davis fanfic when?
Who is this "Captain Edwards" you speak of? I've never heard of him x)
(04-26-2021, 11:35 PM)Arathoxan Wrote: [ -> ]when?
When you decide to log more :p

Also, thread has just been updated. I've added a metric ton of officers. Kudos to and for helping me out with writing this!
When RP with Latif?
(04-27-2021, 12:04 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]When RP with Latif?

When Gallia eventually invades Liberty. Or is Latif your LN character? If so, then whenever you log c:
The cringiest thing about this is that none of the officers have actual bios... so sad ;-;
(04-27-2021, 01:12 AM)WizardLizard Wrote: [ -> ]The cringiest thing about this is that none of the officers have actual bios... so sad ;-;

I deeply apologize. I am truly the worst writer in this community. I shall get to write completely bios for each officer.

While I do that, I shall also get to write info and biographies for every single crewmate on the ship, including engineering, skeleton crew and marines.
(04-27-2021, 01:16 AM)Tenshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2021, 01:12 AM)WizardLizard Wrote: [ -> ]The cringiest thing about this is that none of the officers have actual bios... so sad ;-;

I deeply apologize. I am truly the worst writer in this community. I shall get to write completely bios for each officer.

While I do that, I shall also get to write info and biographies for every single crewmate on the ship, including engineering, skeleton crew and marines.

Hey! What about the fueling crew in Norfolk bay 7-B?!

Memeing aside, keep at your passion project. Akh is the most enjoyable RP cap-wise I've encountered so far.
(04-27-2021, 12:02 AM)Tenshi Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this "Captain Edwards" you speak of? I've never heard of him x)
(04-26-2021, 11:35 PM)Arathoxan Wrote: [ -> ]when?
When you decide to log more :p

Also, thread has just been updated. I've added a metric ton of officers. Kudos to and for helping me out with writing this!

Hey, I didn't do that much <.< But hey, you know that I am always here to help. And I doubt I need to give you feedback for the Akhetitty. You know my opinion already :x
(04-27-2021, 01:41 AM)Ice Princess Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I didn't do that much <.< But hey, you know that I am always here to help. And I doubt I need to give you feedback for the Akhetitty. You know my opinion already :x

Do I even need to say anything here? Your title says it all.
Aside from that, "Hey, I didn't do that much" is objectively wrong. We were discussing for over an hour about the officer positions!

(04-27-2021, 01:39 AM)Guthixibis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! What about the fueling crew in Norfolk bay 7-B?!

Memeing aside, keep at your passion project. Akh is the most enjoyable RP cap-wise I've encountered so far.

*Scratches head* Well... ugh.. They... They aren't part of the crew! They were a detachment from the Norfolk repair crews, therefore they do not need to be mentioned!

Memeing aside, have you read the pre-SRP Captains log posts? If not, then you really should. All of them until #13 are in line with Discovery's established lore. They are, essentially, the universe's lore seen through the eyes of a young Lieutenant aboard the LNS-Akhetaten.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5