Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A short survey - How did you find Discovery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Other: Wish I remembered. I first joined about 7 years ago. Played for some months with my pals from good ol' [FL-ER] and then moved on. Now I'm back and I haven't the foggiest how I found Disco in the first place back then Big Grin
Well I first found disco because of an YouTube video depicting a capital ship battle then I joined roughly thirteen years ago when I got bored of the single player. My dad followed behind be but we stopped playing around the time Jack Henderson left. I got back into freelancer because of a YouTube video again as I found the Gallic music.
Basically a friend of mine found it and eventually asked me to start playing so was originally a trader for a few years and made some bases, made equipment to sell and the 2 of us made our fortune then I eventually started a faction which went official and now I continue to do trading and have some other factions I am part of and continue to try and improve my PvP skills.
I used to play The Void mod back as a kid, and at one point the server was down but I still wanted to play FL. So I checked out other mods, found Discovery, and thought it was neat, but didn't think too much of it until years later, when I couldn't get The Void mod to work at all for whatever reason. I remembered Discovery and decided to see how it was, as a temporary measure until I could get Void working again. Suffice it to say I never messed with the Void mod and just stuck to Disco from then on.
It's sad to think this thread has over 800 votes yet the server struggles to hit 30 players most of the time.
(09-16-2023, 06:06 PM)Chenzo- Wrote: [ -> ]It's sad to think this thread has over 800 votes yet the server struggles to hit 30 players most of the time.

This thread is ten years old, 800 votes in a whole decade seems on pair with the player count.
devo costruire una nave per combattere a livelli alti non riesco a trovare i soldi le armi e la nave chiedo di aiutarmi
I came from a Chinese server, however now it has stopped running and came to the official server to make new friends
Hi I found you all by Googling Freelance interactive star map and POW! 3rd hit down..... now where do i find the DSAce.log?
Document/my games/freelancer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20