Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomber Balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(01-22-2020, 03:52 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:52 PM)-Rax- Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:51 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Not mentioning that a bomber swarm is by far the best method to kill any group of caps with more numbers than you can field is a good way to support your totally not unbiased views

a good figher swarm is just invincible what are you saying

try 5 fighters vs 3 bismarcks and try 5 bombers vs 3 bismarcks

try 5 bombers vs 1 bismarck AND 2 fighters

checkmate
(01-22-2020, 03:48 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:40 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]The bomber is a good class if you are a masochist, which is not my fetish.

Which is why I wanted it buffed against fighters. With snac bomber is a class for seal clubbing sadists, of which we could use having a lot less here. But since that probably wont happen, we could try to contain them a bit by not giving them as good tools.

Yeah, most innocent seal advocating against the SNAC revert is Wesker, who doesn't want to risk being instakilled while he's collecting blues in a VHF.
Bombers kill Bismarck, Bombers die to fighters.
That's what they are supposed to do
(01-22-2020, 03:51 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Not mentioning that a bomber swarm is by far the best method to kill any group of caps with more numbers than you can field is a good way to support your totally not unbiased views

Not sure if you're really referring to me, but what I'm proposing doesn't change that, and is a matter of bomber vs cap balance, not a matter of bomber vs vhf or vhf vs cap balance. If you dont like what you mentioned, you should make a thread asking to change bomber anti cap weaponry or cap anti bomber weaponry.
(01-22-2020, 03:54 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:48 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:40 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]The bomber is a good class if you are a masochist, which is not my fetish.

Which is why I wanted it buffed against fighters. With snac bomber is a class for seal clubbing sadists, of which we could use having a lot less here. But since that probably wont happen, we could try to contain them a bit by not giving them as good tools.

Yeah, most innocent seal advocating against the SNAC revert is Wesker, who doesn't want to risk being instakilled while he's collecting blues in a VHF.

blues in a vhf and pobs in a jorm )
(01-22-2020, 03:55 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Bombers kill Bismarck, Bombers die to fighters.

go away
(01-22-2020, 03:55 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Bombers kill Bismarck,

Yeah they kill by boring them to death
Gunboats should be bombers. No way such a tiny ship as Disco's bombers can carry so many powerful torpedoes or have enough energy to fire a gun with more than half the damage output of a battleship mortar. This should give a purpose to gunboats as well, having in mind they don't exactly excel in antifighter duty and solaris cruisers can always do that better.
(01-22-2020, 04:26 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Gunboats should be bombers. No way such a tiny ship as Disco's bombers can carry so many powerful torpedoes or have enough energy to fire a gun with more than half the damage output of a battleship mortar. This should give a purpose to gunboats as well, having in mind they don't exactly excel in antifighter duty and solaris cruisers can always do that better.

Bomer made 1 SNAC shot per 30 seconds and you need a lot of accuracy to hiit. fire the torpedo is another way of fighting coze you need to shot it from 1 000m
(01-22-2020, 04:18 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 03:55 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Bombers kill Bismarck,

Yeah they kill by boring them to death

Agreed, it's boring for both bombers and cap to have bombers stay at 2k spamming torps unless the bombers want to take risks and die.
Doesn't mean they are bad, just that they're bland
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17