Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
====================
Type: Infocard / Systems
Bug:
Hammersee Docking Ring

====================

Its called New Berlin docking ring

It looks like Tachyon fixed this in a previous update. -Alex
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Game crushes after using Trade Lanes, Jump Gates and Holes
====================

By some reason my game crushes when i enter the trade lane or jump gate\hole. I think it's all because of NPC' spawns, since it hasn't happened with more than 50 players online
This thread is for game bugs. If you're the only person affected, it's better to create a help thread. Developers will not be able to do anything for you here.
====================
Bug: Duplicate Weapon platform entries in Texas
====================

Basically, two platforms have a duplicate entry.

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Bug: Part of Jakarta(/Singapore) has the wrong rep
====================

One part of the Singapore/Jakarta complex has a hostile reputation (towards IMG).
Probably should have no reputation at all, since it is not a targetable piece unless it is hostile to you.

Part in question:

[Object]
nickname = BW16_imgcomplex_07
ids_name = 0
pos = -42764, 82, -44252
rotate = -90, 90, 0
archetype = dsy_fightermoor
ids_info = 0
reputation = fc_lr_grp
parent = BW14_01

Since all other parts also use gd_im_grp rep, this should maybe as well. Though, as I said, untargetable objects could just as well not have a reputation at all as far as I know. That would also make it so you don't see a ton of red arrows pointing to nothing if you are hostile to the stations/part's faction in question.

(Might need a removal if all reps from all untargetable objects of that complex though.)

Fixed. -Xalrok

EDIT:
====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Rheinland Tachyon Projectile Effects (Hornviper Mk II + Turret)
====================

I made them use the vanilla Stealthblade effects for a reason. Uniqueness. And because they fit much better than these squiggly Hornviper effects. While I despise the current naming scheme for the guns - I'd rather prefer the Tachyon guns to be called Stealthblades, like in Vanilla, instead of "Hornvipers" (where does that come from anyway?! How does that name make any sense for Rheinland guns...?) - I can somewhat live with it.
The current effects on the other hand are just wrong, unfitting and most of all: OVERUSED.

On the other hand the old vanilla effects were only used by Rheinland and no-one else:
[Image: Z7D8ahO.jpg]
http://i.imgur.com/Z7D8ahO.jpg (might look a bit different as this might have been tachyon_01 instead of _02)

Just needs:

[Munition]
nickname = rh_gun01_mark03_ammo
& rh_turret01_mark03_ammo
[...]
munition_hit_effect = rh_tachyon_02_impact
const_effect = rh_tachyon_02_proj

[Gun]
nickname = rh_gun01_mark03
& rh_turret01_mark03
[...]
flash_particle_name = rh_tachyon_02_flash

EDIT2:
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Lavablade Mk II (+ Turret)
====================

Lavablade Mk II's claim to be Plasma guns while they actually are Particle guns.

====================
Type: Restarts
Bug: Unioner restart puts you on Hammersee (RFP planet)in Lüneburg
====================

It's kind of unfriendly. And seems to enjoy shooting your rearside when leaving.

====================
Type: Missions/Reputation
Bug: Colonial missions give very little reputation
====================

Colonial Military missions increase Colonial Military reputation at "Guard pace": 0.01 rep per mission, compared to normal mission progress being at 0.09 (0.08 for OC/Corsairs) to 0.14 (0.15 for IC) reputation points per mission. The same is also true for the now non-Guard The Core.

Fixed
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: LSF ID cannot buy Cruiser equipment on Juneau Shipyard.
====================

I found out that LSF ID cannot buy Cruiser weaponry on Liberty Navy base (Juneau Shipyard), despite Liberty Navy being green and on second place of the best affiliations. The equipment is greyed out, stating "You must be friendlier with faction to buy this item".
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Pueblo Station Doesn't Sell Magnetic Superconductors, the PoB build item
====================

Here and Here and Here

No, nor should it. - Xoria
====================
Type: Capetown Station
Bug: It`s not there any more
====================

I undocked from Capetown some minutes ago and i undocked into empty space. I tried to find it aigan but i couldn`t.

Edit: I`ve found it aigan... was just moved

Capetown is Dagger, no longer an issue. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Commodity - Junyo Fire Pearls commodity added. Restricted to Samura ID.
Bug: Just tested it, it's not locked to Samura ID (bought on a Hogosha ID ship). Also, their trade value seems lower than the regular pearls, better double check.
====================
(02-13-2016, 05:04 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Commodity - Junyo Fire Pearls commodity added. Restricted to Samura ID.
Bug: Just tested it, it's not locked to Samura ID (bought on a Hogosha ID ship). Also, their trade value seems lower than the regular pearls, better double check.
====================

Yeah we know about the lock. The plugin intended for this is being polished and will be activated tomorrow evening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16