Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
====================
Type: FLHook
Bug: Autobuy not working
====================

Autobuy, or at least autobuy all, is not functioning.

Dev Comment: Please detail how you can reproduce the bug. I couldn't reproduce the bug on the live server just now, autobuy works perfectly fine for myself.

Karst: Bug was encountered on a newly-made Ragnar, Kruger restart, and should have purchased Silencer CM Flares, bots/bats, Train Cruise Disruptors, Ripper Mines.

Disregard, cannot reproduce bug myself.
Edit: To clarify, I did try turning it off and on again a couple times as well as relogging and it didn't work. Not sure why it does now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Gunboat razors gone
====================

I had 3 GB razors ( first 3 slots ) and 4 heavy mining arrays ( last 4 slots ) equipped on my Junker salvage frigate some 1-2 hours ago , now when i returned from town razors are gone .
I was informed in chat that there was some changes and that was because of that probably , and when i check slots i see now that frigate has first 5 turret slots as standard and only 2 last are heavy .

Since all frigate miners use last 2 or 4 slots for mining lasers , heavy slots should be some of first 3 , not last 2 .

Haste: GB heavy slots were selected based on arcs. As such, the boat's best arcs will usually be the ones that allow Heavy GB Turrets to be mounted. You may find yourself having to choose between a more combat-capable loadout and a mining-oriented one in this case, perhaps.
Note that while bugs listed here may be commented as adressed/fixed, they might still be bugged on the live server. When bugs are listed here as fixed, they are fixed on our repository version and will be fixed on the live server as well once the next patch or hotfix rolls out.

Be patient and try to avoid posting bugs multiple times simply because they're not yet fixed.
====================
Type: Commodity Premium Scrap
Bug: In Chugoku Kyoto base the premium scrap is selling with 5 credits
Premium scrap is priced correctly on the base, though there is a difference between Scrap Metal and Premium Scrap.
====================
Trolled very hard
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Jumphole Omega7 -> Stuttgart
The link is intentional but the name is not. this is an attempt to bottleneck activity coming through the Omegas into Stuttgart, the hole is currently mislabeled. Fix pushed to git, thank you for your report.
====================

The JH in Omega 7 goes to Omega 54 instead of Stuttgart (Location in in Omega 54 formerly Omega 11 JH)
(01-04-2016, 07:15 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type:Commodity Sunbucks and Donits
Bug: see below
====================

sunbucks and donuts hasn't been coded right and also the new 3db file hasn't been included in the update

its pointing towards the food rations icon

in the good.ini under the sunbucks commodity reads this

item_icon = Equipment\models\commodities\comm_icons\food.3db

should be

item_icon = Equipment\models\commodities\comm_icons\commodity_sunbucks.3db

and the commodity_sunbucks.3db should of been included in the update

Dev Comment: According to the changelog on the repository, this has probably been fixed with the patch this night.

was still broken, although its now called sunbucks.3db, its showed a white box only, so i remade the 3db and dropped it into the icons folder, it now shows
fine, well for me , others will still see the white box

also there is still the old sunbucks available at higher profit

[Image: xKbpdI4.jpg]

DEV COMMENT: This should be fixed after the next update. ~ Xoria
====================
Type: Systems (choose one)
Bug: Speyer Depot, Frankfurt - Commoditie Trader
====================

if the mouse "touch" the trader a box with xml text of the hera torpedeo appears

Dev Comment: Fixed, thank you for the report.
====================
Bug: Inactive jump gate from Bering to Texas is working. Texas -> Bering jump gate isn't called "inactive" and is working too.
====================

The jump gate from Bering to Texas is called "Inactive Jump Gate", but you can use it and end up in Texas (just like the normal Bering -> Texas jump gate).
Since the Bering -> Texas jump gate is supposed to be inactive, so should be the Texas -> Bering one, I assume.

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Unmounted IDs will be dropped upon death.
====================

I've gotten in a bad situation recently. After blowing up a player which had a BMM ID mounted and an unmounted DHC ID (which I didn't notice while scanning) in his ship, I unfortunately activated my tractor beam. The unmounted DHC ID ended up in my inventory, which could have led to a sanction. I know this isn't a bug, but I'm sure its something the admins/devs should take care of.

Thank you for your time and fixing those bugs!

Probably unfixable, as all unmounted items are dropped by players when they explode. -Xalrok
(01-06-2016, 09:23 AM)Burning Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Inactive jump gate from Bering to Texas is working. Texas -> Bering jump gate isn't called "inactive" and is working too.
====================

The jump gate from Bering to Texas is called "Inactive Jump Gate", but you can use it and end up in Texas (just like the normal Bering -> Texas jump gate).
Since the Bering -> Texas jump gate is supposed to be inactive, so should be the Texas -> Bering one, I assume.
Speaking of Bering, the former Bering-Hamburg gate has now a model of piece of scrap while label says "Inactive Jump Gate". Is the model wrong and there should be standard model of inactive jump gate, or label is wrong because the gate was somehow removed?
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug:Jackdaw can no longer mount SNACs and bomber torpedoes.
====================

Before the update, Jackdaw was able to mount single SNAC or torpedo, with adequately lesser core what made that idea balanced. Nowadays, it is not able to do that and ship is now stripped of this ability (quite unique setting: CD, CD/Torp and 4x Class 8).

Haste: Weird report. Jackdaw hasn't been changed in a long time as far as I'm aware.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16