Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-09-2016, 04:37 PM)Ruud Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Our BMM miners cannot mine anymore.
====================

Last week we were able to mine gold ore in Dublin near Graves Station but now.... nothing, nada. You shoot, ore explodes, nothing in the cargo hold.

====================
Bug: Junker CSV cannot mine premium scrap anymore in Bering, Texas and Hudson.
====================

New mining locations for pretty much everything, check the Mining Update thread.
(01-10-2016, 01:20 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2016, 04:37 PM)Ruud Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Our BMM miners cannot mine anymore.
====================

Last week we were able to mine gold ore in Dublin near Graves Station but now.... nothing, nada. You shoot, ore explodes, nothing in the cargo hold.

====================
Bug: Junker CSV cannot mine premium scrap anymore in Bering, Texas and Hudson.
====================

New mining locations for pretty much everything, check the Mining Update thread.

The problem with this huge forum is: it is huge. In this case Google helped me finding the thread. That cleared things up. Thank you very much!
====================
Bug: Gold Ore has no sell point on Planet New Tokyo when the mining update info says it should.
====================

It buys Gold Ore for 250 credits instead of whatever was listed in the update thread. Maybe someone already reported this but meh.

I do not update that thread anymore, you should be able to sell it in Denver and Planet New Berlin.
(01-10-2016, 01:06 PM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Gold Ore has no sell point on Planet New Tokyo when the mining update info says it should.
====================

It buys Gold Ore for 250 credits instead of whatever was listed in the update thread. Maybe someone already reported this but meh.

I do not update that thread anymore, you should be able to sell it in Denver and Planet New Berlin.

yes. the gold ores are only sold on Denver and New Berlin. the others are 250 credits.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Legate armor still says 1.000.000 while it should be 1.250.000
====================

Known. Issue with the infocard compiler, should be updating these automatically, still searching for a fix. - Durandal
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard
Bug: Outdated Infocard for the Nyx
====================
Nyx's ship infocard states it has 11,000 hull units, when according to FLStat it's actually 10,200 hull units

See above.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Adv. Debilitator Turret II wrong effect.
====================
The effect that the Adv. Debilitator Turret II shoots is the one that is used on Adv. Debilitator I, not the effect of Adv. Debilitator II.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Fixed. -ChillerMiller
====================
Type: PoB Plugin
Bug: Restarting the plugin seems to void all ongoing construction or manufacture
====================

At first I've lost an entire factory module shortly before finishing it due to the plugin restart during the Newcastle event two days ago. Since then with admin help we've managed to conclude a possible cause and restore the module, so I began using it by starting the manufacture of a Mk1 product. Today there was an other plugin restart during the event in New London and now upon returning to my base after it I've found the manufacture missing, said module displaying 0 construction pending. The manufacture was quite at it's beginning, starting today only.

How much and of what were delivered?

7550 Plasmonic Metamaterials
7550 Super Alloy

We believe this was an issue with repairs being disabled during the holidays. Let us know if it happens again. - Durandal
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Techcell with Hessian ID
====================
Hessian ID cannot use Bundschuch or LWB guns even though they are allied.
LWB Guns + Hessian ID = 10%
Bundschuch Guns + Hessian ID = 10%

Admin issue. - Durandal
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Glendale Supply Depot NPCs
====================

As above, the NPCs/bribes aboard Glendale all still belong to GRN instead of Gaians.

Noted. - Durandal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16