Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-17-2016, 10:10 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Re-added to FP 11 BHG npc ~Xoria

Can it not be added to a BHG NPC please? Some people have to go through a BHG bribe just to be able to talk to the NPC so that they can grab the Core bribe. It's hassle and can have an undesired impact on the reps of ships. I outlined in the linked post as to why it's important the bribe isn't given to a BHG NPC.

Fine, fine. Also on Bartenders on FP 11, 9, 5. ~ Xoria
====================
Type: Equipment (Ship)
Bug: Tanto is invisible.
====================

Saw a few Tanto NPCs in Honshu that were invisible. I could see the equipment fine.

Should be fixed. -Xalrok
Can it be that an update overwrote something?
Can't the correct version be uploaded again?
This feels like "hunting for errors that were fixed before" at the moment. :/
====================
Type: Ship Model
Bug: Mid-Detail-Level LOD of Trains seems to be missing or wrong somehow - it is invisible
====================

Trains go invisible when they go into medium detailed LOD range.
At least the Large Train suffers from this problem, didn't see any others when I noticed it.

====================
Type: Station / Reputation
Bug: Java Station doesn't shoot OC NPCs
====================

Java Station seems to be more interested in getting to know the OC NPCs flying around it than shooting them.
Or is this supposed to be some kind of new feature?

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Zapper Turrets (Transport) spraying everywhere
====================

Weeeeeeell ... you know. It's an old thing ... and, like ... if they at least didn't just fire in all directions no matter where you aim, they'd be not total crap but only slightly crappy, so...how about making them at least not do that anymore?

force_gun_ori = false
is all that's needed...

Working as intended. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: GC shipyard sells gunboats but no weapons, really quick fix, please fix ^_^
====================

No GC base sells gunboats. Marking as closed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Faction/Rep/retsart
Bug: GC have a no dock with lane hackers despite being allies and the order is apparently fine with GC docking with them.....
====================
====================
Type: Systems/Infocard
Bug: Okomoura (if i spell right) in Chugoku has no infocard.
====================
====================
Type: Equipment - Jump Drive
Bug: Blind Jumps and Maine
====================

I did a blind jump out of New York earlier today and ended up in Maine, in the "Lost Sector"
====================
Type: Systems and Infocards
Bug: Unioner restart, docking ring info
====================

Unioner restart puts you on a RFP planet in Luneburg. You get immediately shot by the docking ring and everything around, and the ring's description is "New Berlin Docking Ring".

Fixed. -Xalrok
(01-23-2016, 08:29 PM)James Blake Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment - Jump Drive
Bug: Blind Jumps and Maine
====================

I did a blind jump out of New York earlier today and ended up in Maine, in the "Lost Sector"

That's not a bug, it's one of the jumpdrive's trademark features. You can explore removed systems using blind jumping to access the inaccessible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16