Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I used to have a Jackdaw and I never tried mounting a SNAC on it. I also never ever touched the ship and could not find any commits that affected it either. Are you extremely sure that an HF / VHF Hybrid with a VHF core used to be able to mount bomber weapons that it may not have even been able to fire?
Sorry, but then I recall shooting Nova from Jackdaw, of what I was pretty anxious - maybe I remember something wrong and it was Sunslayer.

But then: Spatial cannot mount these anymore. As well as Mjolnir, because both had enough firepower and ability to do so (checked some time ago in Singleplayer). And I remember for sure both were able to do that, as I even joked with Char in the past about mounting Nova or SNAC on spatial.
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: On Coalition bases the Exotic Entertainer buys for 10k/unit despite there being no reason for us to have them, in addition the Ore Points at Mykolaiv were removed which was put there to help the Coalition get more traffic in/through 52 and add more economic value to the system. 0_o
====================

Dev Comment: Exotic Entertainers have a default value of 10k everywhere.
Patched dedi server no longer launches FLHook.. Going to try a full reinstall of the dedi. Should fix it. If not I will post here.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Character status (F8)
====================

Character status of Crayter Republic.

Bug not specified. -Xalrok
(01-07-2016, 03:00 AM)Gabriel Souza Wrote: [ -> ]====================
====================

same here but with [TAZ]

Bug not specified. Infocard appears to be fine. -Xalrok
New Hampshire system... Liberty Navy base has gone
This post may be deleted, both bugs have been reported already.
(01-07-2016, 03:00 AM)Gabriel Souza Wrote: [ -> ]====================
====================

pf_02 is TAZ
====================
Type:Commodity
Bug: Sunbucks/Sunbucks and Doughnuts still don't have icons.
====================

http://i.imgur.com/rqsLJo8.png

I doubt it's meant to be like that.

DEV COMMENT: This should be fixed after the next update. ~ Xoria
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16