Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Stargazer having Lv 7/8 gun hardpoints
====================

I noticed, while making a character of mine, that the Stargazer can mount Lv 7 and 8 guns (two each).
Is this intended for new players or is it a bug?

Not a bug.
(04-07-2016, 09:35 AM)SirDoge Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Stargazer having Lv 7/8 gun hardpoints
====================

I noticed, while making a character of mine, that the Stargazer can mount Lv 7 and 8 guns (two each).
Is this intended for new players or is it a bug?

Discovery Freelancer no longer features the original Freelancer's lower class weapons for smaller ships. Light Fighters use class 6 guns, Heavy Fighters primarily class 7 and 8 guns and Very Heavy Fighters use class 7, 8 and 9 guns. It's a bit weird that the Stargazer is mostly balanced as a Light Fighter but uses Heavy Fighter guns, but it's still intentional.

You might expect to see class 1/2/3 or whatever guns like you would've seen on a beginner ship in Vanilla, but those classes are actually generally used for capital ship weapons in this mod.
====================
Type: Infocard / Systems (kinda both)
Bug: NPC ships don't show up in the respective category. However, when a, to me, hostile ship appears, they become visible on the "Ships" tab again. xxx
====================

Basically as stated above. Not sure if this is intended or not, but it did bug me that the Order NPC's didn't show in the "Ships" tab. Unsure if it's for other NPC's as well but it did happen to get resolved as soon as to the NPC faction's hostile entities appeared, in this case Nomads. That's pretty much it.
====================
Bug: Nanda Devi Cargospace
====================

It has 125 cargo space, being five units over the fighter cloak limit, and cannot mount the freighter cloak as it's too large. Thus, it cannot use any cloaks. Unsure if this is intended or not.

Looks like Haste fixed this in June. -Alex
(04-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Lennox Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Infocard / Systems (kinda both)
Bug: NPC ships don't show up in the respective category. However, when a, to me, hostile ship appears, they become visible on the "Ships" tab again. xxx
====================

Basically as stated above. Not sure if this is intended or not, but it did bug me that the Order NPC's didn't show in the "Ships" tab. Unsure if it's for other NPC's as well but it did happen to get resolved as soon as to the NPC faction's hostile entities appeared, in this case Nomads. That's pretty much it.

It's a multiplayer thing. Basically, you can select the "ships" tab multiple times to show, in order,
NPC ships only (default)
Player ships only (first change)
Players and NPCs (second change)
====================
Type: Mining
Bug: Gold mining multiplier still on, NB price too low
====================

I'm going to post a more comprehensive report on mining balance issues, but until then I'll report the most gamebreaking of issues.

; ---- Gold Ore ----
; Dublin
; ~0.5 u/asteroid
Zone_Br05_03_basefield, 3
; ~3 u/asteroid
Zone_Br05_GSM_field_mineable, 3
; ~2.5 u/asteroid
Zone_Br05_Molly_field_mineable, 3
; ~2.5 u/asteroid
Zone_Br05_Hood_field_mineable, 3
; ~2.5 u/asteroid
Zone_Br05_Independent_field_mineable, 3
; Post buff, change the 3 amounts to 1

Never happened. There was a good deal of switching around but as of testing today, Gold Ore mines exactly three times as fast as other ores. (Testing done with 4.0 bonuses, one mining laser, sample size 300 rocks - standard rate ~10u/r, Gold ore ~30u/r)

In addition, the price at New Berlin appears to be miscalculated. Regular routes +8 min mining time are at ~700 c/s, Gold Ore to new Berlin is 643, well outside normal margin of error. Current price is 9 295; should be around 10 120 to match standard rates.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Cloak disruptors on POB are manufactured without ores
====================

According to this thread manufacturing of cloak disruptors should require Cobalt Ore and Platinum Ore, but it doesn´t.
(04-09-2016, 05:14 PM)Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Cloak disruptors on POB are manufactured without ores
====================

According to this thread manufacturing of cloak disruptors should require Cobalt Ore and Platinum Ore, but it doesn´t.

Thread is outdated. I don't remember where the post was, but ores are no longer required.
=======================
Type: missions
Bug: Gameplay bug
=======================

Missions dont work .
Today as usual i wanted to play couple of missions with my RNS-BS , but no mater what mission i take , when i reach mission coordinates nothing happens , mission don't start .

Server bug.
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: The Hamburg Jump Gate in Hudson is active and works but has a strange phenomena at the entrance.
====================

This is actually a duplicate. -Me/Alex.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16