Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-04-2016, 04:35 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type:Systems
Bug: Police Station in Luneburg has wrong info card. Talks about Düsseldorf and the Unioners.
====================

See above at 's post. Will be fixed tonight.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Armor mounting on transports.
====================

Transport can still mount universal armor upgrades, even though they were supposed to be limited to Heavy / Capital armor upgrades.
Not sure if bug or it was omnitted, but I would like to point it out:

====================
Bug: Democritus cannot mount Gunboat Pulse.
====================

Democritus offered an advantage in limited-arc Gunboat Pulse, which was a nice useful addition to the ship reflected in price. With making Gunboat Pulse a heavy-slot weapon however, Demo has been stripped of this ability and it makes little sense to use any other standard gunboat turret due to pretty limited arc and lack of turret synchronization.
The Democritus was (knowingly) not given a Heavy Gunboat Turret slot, and as Gunboat Pulse Turrets are now heavies, this functions as intended. The Democritus might be changed a bit to make it more interesting at some point, though.
====================
Type:Commodity Sunbucks and Donits
Bug: see below
====================

sunbucks and donuts hasn't been coded right and also the new 3db file hasn't been included in the update

its pointing towards the food rations icon

in the good.ini under the sunbucks commodity reads this

item_icon = Equipment\models\commodities\comm_icons\food.3db

should be

item_icon = Equipment\models\commodities\comm_icons\commodity_sunbucks.3db

and the commodity_sunbucks.3db should of been included in the update

Dev Comment: According to the changelog on the repository, this has probably been fixed with the patch this night.
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Prices
====================

Goods prices on Kusarian battleships that were moved are still the same, for example profit of sake from NT to Yamaguchi is 439c/s. Gotta be recalculated according to new locations I guess.

Done ~ Xoria
====================
Type:Systems / Bases
Bug: The new "expansion" to Pacifica base in Bering have unioner guard IFF.
====================

The new Pacifica base model looks very nice. But the new parts of the base, called "Unioner satellite" I believe, like the shipyard one, have unioner guard IFF instead of normal one. The 'old' Pacifica, the asteroid part, has normal IFF, as before. I understand they might be re-used guard stations and it will be corrected, but I figured I should report it anyway.

Dev Comment: Fixed, selecting the components should select Pacifica. IFF of the components also corrected to normal Unioner IFF.
====================
Bug: Rheinland capital ships and weaponry is available only in Hudson.
====================

Lot of Rheinland capital ships (battleship, carrier, cruiser) and weaponry (cruiser turrets, battleship turrets etc) was previously available almost exclusively on Battleship Moselle which was moved from Braunschweig to Hudson. Sale point should be moved inside Rheinland, probably to Battleship Strausberg. But the weaponry could be made available even on more than one salepoint, it is quite annoying to fly through whole Rheinland when you want change two turrets.

Dev Comment: Replacing the equipment sold on all Rheinland battleships with the ones found on Moselle. Battleship Strausberg stays as salepoint for snubs due to the use of the restart and being able to quickly jump into action. Battleship Koblenz and Schatten and Oder also offer all Rheinland capital ships combined, but additional vanilla Rheinland cap sellpoints have replaced the current ones from Altenburg.
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Hammersee (Which is actually supposed to be a moon, as per the infocard I wrote) is currently the /restart RhUnioner location because it uses the old ID number of Duisberg, Duesseldorf.

Similarly, the current /restart RhLWB point should be moved to Stuttgart or O-54 instead of Frankfurt where Saalburg is.
Dev Comment: Administrator notified of the changes that need to be done on the serverside configuration files. New Restarts: Wedel for Unioners, Darmstadt for LWB. Hammersee is also a proper planet now.

====================

====================
Bug: Hausenfeld needs LWB patrols instead of RM, and Speyer could use some Unioner presence as well.
Dev Comment: In the zone settings, Hausenfeld already has LWB NPCs (as well as RM and slight BH presence).
====================

====================
Bug: Pacifica Base and Speyer Depot should have their ships/equipment sold reversed or otherwise altered as the former now has shipyard components, the latter is now a tiny outpost.
Dev Comment: Agreed. Done.
====================

====================
Bug: De-guarded Luneburg/Sigma-15 still has Bundschuh-IFF Platforms around several of the jump holes.
Dev Comment: Eliminated.
====================

====================
Bug: Communication Satellite on Nuremberg sells Brigand Ships and nothing else.
Dev Comment: Base has no shipdealer (intentional), but ship sales have been disabled to make it disappear from FL Companion.
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Aluminium Ore

Roanne Production Facility is buying it with 10$ and it was 9.000+ .. Sorry for my bad english

Dev Comment: Mining prices, sources and destinations have been adjusted. See this third section of the following link for additional details.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134587
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16