Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-17-2016, 01:11 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]When they say "turn off cockpits off", they mean turn the option off in the game options. There should be a toggle there. Cockpit view can still be used without the visual props.

perfect - playing now over 10 years - never removed the check flag
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: OSC ID reputation error
====================

I've mounted recently OSC ID, as ship had formerly a Freelancer ID with GRN and Corsairs at neutral diplomacy. To my surprise, mounting OSC ID made GRN hostile towards me. Same goes for Corsairs, which were around -0.5, but now they are reddier than blood.

That's called a rephack and it's an admin issue, please talk to them. -Alex
====================
Type:Equipment + Core Nerf
Bug: 3,6kers can mount BS-Scanner without any core nerf
====================

My Nanga Parbat I made a moment ago (3,6ker) can mount BS-Scanner without any core nerf. Should likely not even be able to mount it at all.
====================
Type: Corsair bomber - Heavy Interceptor Gun Placement
Bug: The Heavy slots are not next to each other. See Picture.
====================

One heavy is on upper right side of wing.
Other one is on lower left part.

http://imgur.com/a/kQUTy
====================
Type: Bribe
Bug: Core bribe has disappeared from FP11.
====================

Would be good to have it back again as without it there can be difficultly for people who want to interact with us. When it's re-added, can the bribe be dispersed more throughout the Omicrons and Omegas rather than just being on FP11 in Delta?

Re-added to FP 11 BHG npc ~Xoria
====================
Type: Infocard / Systems
Bug: Duplicated name: Bastia Station (OC) and Bastia Extension (UC)
====================

It's no problem if two station of one faction being connected are called the same, but these are quite far apart and of two different factions.
Bastia Extension is a Unione Corse station and part of Monaco Base in Provence. Bastia Station is a guard station in Omicron-85.

(I see the "Rheinland cap ship weapons only being sold in Hudson" problem has already been reported, so I guess I don't need to reiterate it properly again.)

Not really a bug. Unione Corse is Corsican, but Omicron Phi is also based on Corsica. Also see two Alexandria Stations, Newcastle system and asteroid belt for other examples. -Xalrok

EDIT:
I still wonder who ▼▼▼ is referring to. Stop what?
Stop this. It's Bug Report thread, your flood removed.
====================
Type: Stork Ship Model
Bug: Invisible between approx. 400m and 800m
====================

Perhaps it's just me but that particular LoD model of Stork which has been defined into the 400m - 800m range of distance seems to be missing. Range is a rough approximate, I may edit this post if I manage to specify.
========================
Bug: ( probably ) wrong info
========================
Stork Super Train can Carry maximum of 350 Bits/Batteries , i assume it is Nerfed , because i had 500 of them until now , and Ship info still says it can carry 500 each .

Looks like this got fixed by in May 2016. -Alex.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Corvo Explorer has no engine slot
====================

The Corvo Deep Space Explorer doesn't have an engine slot in the equipment shop, and I am unable to buy any GB engines, it says "your ship has no hardpoint capable of mounting this piece of equipment".
However, when in the buy new ship window, the engine slot appears with the default freighter engine in it on the sell equipment part of the ship sale.

Corvo is really like a cruiser, which tend not to have engine slots (along with BSes and larger ships). There are some other ships that are missing this though. -Alex
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16