Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
====================
Type: Commodities
Bug: Sell price bug
====================

Game shows that Helium-3 can be sold on Mannheim Station, but actually when you sell it, you get kicked for cheating, because price in game client seem to be wrong.
(02-14-2016, 07:54 PM)Crackling Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Commodities
Bug: Sell price bug
====================

Game shows that Helium-3 can be sold on Mannheim Station, but actually when you sell it, you get kicked for cheating, because price in game client seem to be wrong.

There is no such thing here on my install. I checked myself ingame. I sold the commodity without problem. Can you give me the character name you experienced this on?
[Image: DjgUCEUm.jpg]
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard
Bug1: Scimitar Gun mounts show 6/0 instead of 5/0
Bug2: - || - Bots/bats is bought 42/52 but infocard shows 42/42
====================

Either bots/bats setting should be 42/42 or 52/52
http://imgur.com/a/gdpcc here it is.

Both fixed in May 2016 by . -Alex
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Would it be possible to turn the turning of New Berlin off? Considering 1 day takes an earthly year.
====================
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Hamburg Jump Gate in Hudson still has weird glowing ball inside which should not be there I guess?
====================

Fixed.
====================
Type:Systems(choose one)
Bug:Hostile lawful base in house space
====================

After making restart for MND, new IC base in New Berlin is opening fire on me (It's hostile from begining).
=================================================================================================
POB Beaumont spire sometimes don't allowe my Kishiro trader to dock ( your reputation stinks) , just to normally allowe me dock later , sometimes only couple seconds later , and sometimes not for hours . I don't do anything that will change rep , like shooting any NPC , i just trade premium,aluminum,and gold ores with that ship(sasapinjic3) .
=================================================================================================
====================
Type: Commodity Food
Bug: multiple Food commodities - it Looks Food from Freeport 1 differs from Food at New London Planet in type
====================

No, they're exactly the same. But yes there are 3 types of Food Rations now, it's just that Freeport 1 and New London use the same exact one. ~ Xoria
(02-19-2016, 02:30 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]=================================================================================================
POB Beaumont spire sometimes don't allowe my Kishiro trader to dock ( your reputation stinks) , just to normally allowe me dock later , sometimes only couple seconds later , and sometimes not for hours . I don't do anything that will change rep , like shooting any NPC , i just trade premium,aluminum,and gold ores with that ship(sasapinjic3) .

i can confirm this for pob's Anglese Abbey, Bauxite, Nassau, Montblanc, Reutlingen and more

it only helps F1 inng in space and reconnect - to be able to dock
====================
Type: Ship
Bug: Saboteur ship on Zhukovsky Station
====================

When looking at the info tab ingame of Zhukovsky, there is a ship listed for sale (the Saboteur), however when you dock you find no ship dealer icon. Is this a bug or someone forgot to update Zhukovsky's info tab or that 'Saboteur' ship is being built?
Thanks in advance for answers!

Fixed. -Xalrok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16