Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(03-22-2016, 11:02 PM)Leve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2016, 03:01 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]What cargo were you carrying?

Also to avoid a certain bugs saves are automatically deleted upon game exit.

gold, was only 125 units, not that much of a loss.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Voyager (Freighter) has Class 10 (Missile) slot on a Turret Mount. It wouldn't be an issue if not the fact its a turret that fires to the right side and backwards only.
====================

It looks like Haste fixed something like this in June (devs: dd01b77a). -Alex
====================
Type: Equipment - ID
Bug: <TEXT> </PARA> <TEXT>
====================

Aye random <TEXT> </PARA> <TEXT> across the ID

Duplicate of http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1748523. -Alex
====================
Type: Ship Icon
Bug: Wrong picture
====================

Coalition Carrier Icon shows Fighter instead Carrier/battleship .

Fixed by Haste in June. -Alex
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Pilgrim Liner still reads that it has 3600 cargo, while vessel due to the not-so-recent update has the cargo of 4300 units.
====================

This fact is pretty confusing for the players which are not aware of the fact and fly Pilgrims on Freelancer/Pirate IDs. Are we going to keep the infocard and reduce the cargo, or we are going to change infocard keeping the cargo?

Fixed by in November. -Alex.
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: CSF seems to be missing a turret
====================

As you can see on this potato screenshot, CSF's infocard states it has 6 turrets, while the ship itself has only 5.
====================
Type:Effects
Bug: Cloaking Animation
====================

So I have been testing different cloak effects now that I can look inside .ale files and with the Battleship Cloak when either the standard No_Cloakeffect_04 or Osiris cloak are used there is something funny going on in the animation sequence -

Cloaking Sequence appears to take place in the Z axis:
http://i.imgur.com/Esr2Kr2.png

While the decloaking sequence appears to occur along the ship axis :
http://i.imgur.com/WazAYUF.png

Any ideas about what could be going on here?

Osiris cloak is vertically oriented AFAIK. -Xalrok
====================
Type:Effect(?)
Bug:CSV has wrong cockpit.
====================

This problem is self-explanatiory, I believe. I don't think so small ship should have cockpit from a heavy transport/gunboat. Unless it's TARDIS.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Cruise Charge Time - HN-D6 Edge World Engine, Heavy Transport Class
====================

On my Bison today, I noticed my shiny new Edge World Engine (The one BHG/Corsairs use) had a suspiciously fast charge up time. I timed it: The engine charges up in only five seconds. Heavy Transport Engines (Ones with cargo more than 3,600) are supposed to take 8 seconds to charge, if I'm not mistaken.

It doesn't feel right to keep using the engine, but it set me back 15,000,000. Any chance at a refund for Blackbox.Storm?
(04-01-2016, 02:40 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: CSV has wrong cockpit.

Fixed. Next update it'll be using the same cockpit as the Kestrel and various other freighters.

(04-05-2016, 01:27 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: Cruise Charge Time - HN-D6 Edge World Engine, Heavy Transport Class

Fixed for next update as well. The cruise charge-up time was five seconds when the standard is seven.

Thanks for your bug reports.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16