|Forum name||Wiki Name||Misc||Specialist in|
|Blodo||Blodo||Talk,(Contribs)||Wiki Admin. CSS. Template coding. Deleting pages. Wiki coding. Imagery.|
|Cshake||Cshake||Talk,(Contribs)||Renders, HTML, PHP, learning CSS, Wiki admin)|
|Ironwatsas||Ironwatsas||Talk,(Contribs)||Womanising, Harris Disease, Tea Cups, Pretty much useless for wiki stuff. ;)|
|Nathrael||Nathrael||Talk,(Contribs)||Advanced CSS, Templates|
|Kazinsal||Kazinsal||Talk,(Contribs)||Quietly hiding in the background, this guy really knows his wiki stuff. Grab him! Put him to good use.|
|Tazuras||Tazuras||Talk,(Contribs)||Process analyser. Basic Templates. Some CSS.|
|n00bl3t||Tumble-Weed||Talk,(Contribs)||Some CSS, lots of wiki stuff. Good guy. Knows his stuff.|
|Eyvind||Eyvind||Talk,(Contribs)||Lots of wiki stuff. Good guy. Knows his stuff.|
|Tsaryu||Tsaryu||Talk,(Contribs)||Unknown. He seems to know lots of wiki.|
I'm just waiting for input on three things for the ships page:
- Is the name displayed over the image correct, or what should I change?
- Do you approve of the added "Purchase Includes" section?
What page[s] should Gunboat and Cruiser forward turrets link to?
- Thanks! -cshake 20:44, 1 October 2009 (MDT)
Found the reason the Osiris wasn't showing up in the generator, shiparch.ini is missing linear_drag for it, which should be forwarded to the Devs as a bug. I'm assuming it to be 1 now, since it is 1 for all other ships. The tool you requested is now ready to use as well. (All types of content generation can now be found at http://www.cshake.homeip.net/flwiki/, I set up a selection redirect page there. If you could update the sidebar that would be cool.) -cshake 23:11, 3 October 2009 (MDT)
Images to be replaced
For most of the ships there, the forum thread HQ Smooth Renders has a good .png version. Should we wait until .png support is available on the wiki, or maybe convert them to a 'standard' size .jpg with a 'standard' background color and updated the images? -cshake 20:47, 1 October 2009 (MDT)
Page will need to get updated by you, since you know what you want to do exactly. "Skatepro0 19:35, 3 October 2009 (MDT)"
New Mod Changes
Ok, so it seems that with the new version, class 1 guns are now bomber torpedoes, while hp_torpedo_special_1 is still non-bomber torpedoes. We're gonna need a change of the ship template to accommodate different types of torps, and somehow indicate the difference in the CD/T section. -cshake 21:38, 4 October 2009 (MDT)
- Class 1 Guns are now Bomber-specific torpedoes, and Torpedoes are now Fighter-specific. I think this warrants a change of name for both pages.
- Class 6 Guns are still guns, but are bomber-specific. Class 6 Turrets are the turret counterparts now. I've added comments about these two changes on the Ship Equipment page. I don't think that these warrant a change of page name.
- For my ship generator, I'm counting the number of hardpoints that can mount either type of torpedo, and putting that in the CD/T template line. The CD line, as before, is filled with the number of hardpoints that can only mount CDs. To distinguish between the cases, I added the torpedo mount point to the Hardpoints list in the page, with each saying what it can mount.
- Because of item #1, I want to know what the links for those hardpoints should point to, if the page names are changing.
- If we are going to change the names of the torpedo pages, I figure we might as well add a new page for Gunboat and Cruiser forward guns while we're at it. This would also mean changing the links in my generator, which is why I'm waiting on input from you before giving the go-ahead for using the generator.
- -cshake 17:54, 6 October 2009 (MDT)
I was adding the delete template to some unused files when I though that it might have no use. I also removed 2 pictures from the picture that need to be replaced since they were not used. Those two pics were for the PTrans and the Kusari Train. Still, back to the unused files thing. My question is: Do you want me to continue adding the delete template to those I think really should be removed or you will do all the selection thing by yourself? "Skatepro0 23:06, 8 October 2009 (MDT)"
I had some time this morning, so I decided to code the individual weapon pages generator. It's all working with the templates and everything except one large issue - Template:Weapon main doesn't allow for tables in the sell location field. I'd really like to use the same format for buying locations as with commodities, etc, with the spoiler header and collapsible/searchable table. Is it possible in any way to make the template allow for tables, or what should I do? Thanks -cshake (feedback|contribs) 10:28, 9 October 2009 (MDT)