|This page is currently being developed by one or more editors being led by Kaiwren. Please refer to the talk page to learn about and/or contribute to the completion of this page. You can also contact the leader on their discussion page.|
- This is an unofficial player group. For the affiliated NPC faction, see Sirius Coalition.
|Recruitment||Click to join|
|Date of founding||819 A.S.|
|Founder(s)||Colonial Task Force Tau-Chi-Rho|
|Current leader(s)||Alfred Strauss|
|Base of operations||Sevastopol Depot, Omega-52|
|Primary ID||Coalition ID|
|Maintaining Coalition supply lines|
|Assisting all friendly forces|
|Table of contents|
The Sevastopol Division is a nearly autonomous section of the Coalition, maintaining Sevastopol Depot and the CPS-Shanghai, as well as vital lines of supply for war, industrial, and research-oriented materials. Open to any qualified Coalition citizen, the Sevastopol Division is composed primarily of the remnants of Colonial Taskforce Tau-Chi-Rho. The Sevastopol Division fields ships ranging from light fighters to gunboats, including freighters and transports. Currently, they exclusively utilize the Colonial shipline, and though the majority of their vessels were part of Colonial Taskforce Tau-Chi-Rho, many are reverse-engineered and reproduced copies of the same.
Mack Holt and Roger Sterling came upon the ideas of Communism while traveling through the remote Omega Systems. Upon moving through a particular dense asteroid field they came upon a transmission. It relayed the teachings and the ways of communism. They checked the signal source and tracked back to a rock with a metal plate with a hammer and sickle on it.
Mack and Roger discussed the idea of a perfect Utopian communist mining society. They agreed it was a good idea and set out and gathered loyal miners and other supporters. They gathered all the people and funds they could and rented space on Dounby Station in Orkney.
The ICMG quickly gathered popularity and the population grew, their mining became streamlined and they had made enough profit to buy their first colony ship the Lazurite. They moved most of the population to the Lazurite and began buying fighters, bombers and even some gunboats. The citizens were taught how to fight and fly most of the ships that were now aboard the Lazurite.
At this point the ICMG began running convoys of mining ships and transports. During one of the convoys there was an attack by the Hogosha. They quickly targeted the large Hegemon Class mining ships and destroyed them. The other ships were quick to pick up the crew of the mining vessels and scare away the Hogosha. After that incident the ICMG encouraged the use of smaller mining ships with transports to deliver the ore along with a stronger and better equipped escort.
- Admiral Alfred Strauss (Kaiwяen)
- Rear Admiral Katina Ioannidis (Scout)
- Lorena Sevda (Kaiwяen)
- Christian Wallcroft (Ryummel)
- Walter Anonius (Borisovici)
- Andrzejek Szczepański (Twisp)
- Andrey Korin (Zakarum)
- Anastasia Katsaros (Scout)
- Scud Aleksandr (Jaec)
- Nikos Mytaxas (Kaiwяen)
- Malcom Maslov (Narcotic)
The ICMG uses many ships in their endeavours. They usually stick to IMG and Civilian ships except for occasional oddities.
ICMG vessels can be easily identified by their unique ship identification markers. All members are required to have a ship licence (demarcated by an SL tag) which has been authorised by a Director. However, ICMG have also authorised 4 prototype mining drone vehicles (demarcated by DV tags) which can be operated either by their rudimentary built-in AI, or controlled remotely by various apprentices on nearby ICMG facilities; this is part of their training.
Faction Role Play
The Jericho Expedition
Comrades of the ICMG may come and go, but they are never forgotten. They reside, resolute, in every strong heart, every astute mind and our collective iron will. They will forever remain the Mind, Honour and Conscience of our epoch.
- Mack Holt (Feldspar) - Ex-Director of Defense, Co-founder, Hero of the Proletariat
- Ben Hunt (Mang109) - Ex-Director of Commerce
- Roger Sterling (Lobster_Lord) - Ex-Director of Foreign Affairs, Co-founder, Hero of the Proletariat
- John Freeman(Bdun9595) - Ex-Secretary of Defense, Hero of the Proletariat
- Kai Scheiffen (Hekatoncheir) - Ex-General Secretary
- "Canis" (SMI-Great_Fox)
- Ichabod (zhenya)
- Jin Stanton (AznSlumHustla)
- Jeremy Walker (Orph)
- Harus S. Byrke (Harus)
- Anne Sterling (Kiori)
- William McDonald (Dejavu)
- Burke Blackburn (Aegis)
- Martin Drater (Yoshi Snipo)
- 'Storm' (Magnificentness [now Nightfury])
- George Cherios (Cherius)
- David Bane (Chenzo)
- Comrade Jonathan Reardon, SL91 (DarthBindo)
- Comrade Johannes Claus, SL27 (Timo)
- Daniel Sykes (Nightfury)
- Murasa Minamitsu (Meoshi)
- "Alexandria" (Alexandria)
- Bogdan Bogdanovitz (Guszaban)
- Florin Smiley (Florinels)
- Thomas Reech (Spoffy)
- Leroi "Pickman" Jones (ooHartmannoo)
- Andrey Korin (Zakarum)
- Bob Dickings (Beagle23)
- George Petrovich (Ihtyander)
- Gideon Jacobs (Kal-el)
- Richard "Dick" O'Henry (Richard O'Henry)
- Rick Astley (=MC=Maskage)
- Tom "Smash" Feller (CrashTestDummy)
- Tom Kazansky (Khelric)
- Willson Cunningham (Carcass)
- Sy Necro (Rayquaza)
- Jake Stephens (BakaKoneko)
- Nina Starcatcher (Veronee)
- Comrade Jay Ranok, SL23 (Botty.)
- Comrade Finlay Mcleod, SL65 (Kais)
- Comrade Kevin Richards, SL51 (Killer Rose)
- SL47 (Richard Price)
Heroes of the Proletariat
History calls the greatest, those who have ennobled themselves by working for the common good. Let then these Men and Women be known as heroes of the people. Let them be known as icons, the epitomes of all we stand for and above all, comrades, of our most righteous virtues. This is the greatest honour which can be bestowed, and is awarded as an act of remembrance.
"If we have chosen the position in life in which we can most of all work for mankind, no burdens can bow us down, because they are sacrifices for the benefit of all; then we shall experience no petty, limited, selfish joy, but our happiness will belong to millions, our deeds will live on quietly but perpetually at work, and over our ashes will be shed the hot tears of noble people."
- ~ Ancient Communist Proverb