- This is an NPC faction. For the affiliated player faction, see The Council (player faction). For the rules for this particular faction, see The Council ID.
|| Kingdom of Gallia
|Date of founding
|Base of operations
||Planet Marne, Champagne
|Overthrowing the Gallia throne
|Ending Gallic isolation
The Council is a powerful Gallic organization that secures the political heritage of Mouvement de Liberation Gaulois (Gallic Liberation Movement), disbanded by King Louis IV in 720 A.S.
Initially a secret society inside the Movement, Council absorbed many of the former Liberalists after 720 A.S., acting almost openly and growing in numbers and strength exponentially both on populated planets and in space. Considering the intentional isolation from the rest of the Sirius colonies a grave mistake that greatly harms the well-being of the whole nation, the Council has been fighting a war since 794 A.S. to break through the isolation and prevent the inter-house war planned by the Gallic royal dynasty and the Gallic Royal Navy. Comprised of former Navy and Police officers as well as civilians, the Council cares about its reputation in the public eye, never attacking civilian convoys, passenger liners or trading ships unless provoked. Although its members are considered outlaws by Gallic officials, many civilians secretly sympathize with their goals, or even support them, financially or otherwise.
In 794 A.S. the Marne Rebellion started and marks the beginning of the Gallic Republic and the Second Gallic War. The republic have large numbers of sympathizers in the royal society and the espacially at the not noble people. At beginning the republic forces were able to capture many Gallic Borderworlds systems and broke throuh the Languedoc Mine Field and ended the gallic isolation. But the republic forces were not able to hold any system except Champagne, which was cut off from Gallic trade lane network by the royal navy and become the capital of the republic. Other systems like Languedoc were evercuated and resettled later in the Taus, Roussillon. Planet Toulouse become a second isolated capital of the republic in Sirius.
The Council's forces are now figthing the royal forces in Bretonia's space, the Taus or in the gallic sector in hope, that they will be able, to end the King's regime one day with their new sirian friends.
- Battleship Cambrai, Champagne
- Battleship Chaumont, Champagne
- Battleship De Grasse, Orkney
- Battleship La Fierte, Picardy
- Battleship Oblique, Provence
- Battleship Pamiers, Roussillon
- Chalons-en-Champagne Station, Champagne
- Courville Wreck, Champagne
- Le Boulou Outpost, Burgundy
- Montmirail Base, Champagne
- Perpignan Spaceport, Roussillon
- Planet Amiens, Council Landing Site, Picardy
- Planet Marne, Champagne
- Planet Toulouse, Roussillon
- Reims Station, Champagne
- Vichy Base, Auvergne